What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

women growers are sexy

sproutco

Veteran
I just want to smoke several joints of skunk with wikidcalibudgrl, pieceofmyheart, kharmagirl, and princessbaked. I am sure we would have a fine time maybe with some margaritas or bloody marys too. Any ladies not mentioned, please feel free to join in. :D

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Bertha says you forgot her and she would like you to fix her a screwdriver in her 7-11 big gulp glass.

Santa's%20Little%20Helper.jpg

Well I would add that for her FLOSSING should be a breeze :) JK
Im not really about the outside...I lived in the land of beautiful people for many years and found them to be totally without substance. All that mattered was how they looked and what they could get. Im more about the soul and the person inside. Beauty fades and if you dont love the person your with...well then you end up with nothing. Im not saying attraction isnt important....but I fall in love more with WHO peole are than what they look like.
I hope one day I find the perfect soul....who loves to grow and chill out. Sit back on the couch..pop a movie in...grab some Iced Tea....and just relax and unwind.
Im no garden expert...but Im learing bit by bit. I dont try to compete with the men or the woman....I know growers of each sex :) Flowers are always excellent and they each admire the others work.
At my age...lol Mid 30s which seems OLD to me....christ 16 seems like yesterday. I just cant see trying to hide something I love...be it growing or just smoking.
Sad part is as stated earlier...I know so many DRUNKS who still look down on me because I smoke. I enjoy it...it helps my back and my anxiety and it is something that I WILL never give up. Often in relationships things that start off as OK well she smokes...turns into When are you going to STOP smoking.....to which I say see the door???? Dont let it hit your ass on the way out...I dont wanna have to put my ROOR down......BYE. I love you MARRRRRRRRY JANNNNNNNNE!

to all the ladies from another lady...peace and respect....keep em growing ladies

Idealistic and just too perfect

Idealistic and just too perfect

We'd all love our women to grow us a nice fat bud or cola and smoke us out.
Not happening. It's a dying breed. Maybe in Jamaica... Or maybe I need to move to another city?

I admire the romanticism in a woman presenting a male with a nice fat cola..
maybe that age will appear.. right now we are in a very violent age where our women are so against a herb that makes you very peaceful...what have we done to our women?
:chin:
So pure and unblemished before this age of violence and intolerance.
:joint: :joint: :joint:

wikidcalibudgrl

BluEBLaZeS said:
We'd all love our women to grow us a nice fat bud or cola and smoke us out.
Not happening. It's a dying breed. Maybe in Jamaica... Or maybe I need to move to another city?

I admire the romanticism in a woman presenting a male with a nice fat cola..
maybe that age will appear.. right now we are in a very violent age where our women are so against a herb that makes you very peaceful...what have we done to our women?
:chin:
So pure and unblemished before this age of violence and intolerance.
:joint: :joint: :joint:

Where the hell are you from??? :confused: Almost every grower i know is a woman it seems.... you poor fella :yoinks: I think the women that hate it or are so againist it have either been brainwashed by the "reefer madness" mentality the gov. wants us al lto have, or have been jilted in some way by a grower or toker... either way,, they should smoke a joint an chill\ :joint:

Kushberry...lol If I was your girl I would toss ya outt the house and smoke it all myself.
And while you were peeking in the window...I would fire up the ROOR...and Laugh
Nobody keeps this girl from her smoke :)

Swoop420

i’ve never had a gf that was into growing, but i have dated a girl that liked to blaze, and i must admit, never did i feel so complete and comfortable in a relationship… even if it didn’t last that long! haha the best, though, was when i would be kickin’ it on the couch and she would walk over with both bongs packed and ready to go – one for each of us (i’ve got 2 matching sours… one tall, one short – she liked the short one and i preferred the bigger one, so it was perfect). since then, seriously, almost every girl i’ve been interested in turns out being anti-herbals. i have met a couple girls that blaze, just none that clicked, you know? but yeah, if i met a girl that i found attractive and not only blazed, but grew and was a connoisseur like myself … ha… yeah… can you say “beyond stoked”!? haha

someone mentioned a rainbow gathering… i almost went to one of those thinking it would be a good time and that there might be some cool people there to meet, and possibly even a few open-minded plant-loving girls. unfortunately i couldn’t get any of my friends to go with me, so i never made it to that one, but i’m going to the next one for sure… even if i have to go alone. it’ll be my first time going to one, but i agree with what they stand for, so if nothing else, it’ll be cool to meet others that share a similar view. and hey, it’s on the beach, so you can’t beat that. … i just checked their site… the next meeting is in 2 days… stoked. does anyone else on here go to these gatherings? or ever been? if so, what is/was it like?

i almost forgot… yes, women growers ARE sexy!! stoner chicks in general are the sexiest, bar none, grower or not!!! now if i could just find one of my own… haha ;)

kusherberry

[/QUOTE]Kushberry...lol If I was your girl I would toss ya outt the house and smoke it all myself.
And while you were peeking in the window...I would fire up the ROOR...and Laugh
Nobody keeps this girl from her smoke :)

krippy...is that you in the avatar ?if so then we wouldnt have any problom cuz we were shaging all night long and smoking bud together, peace

Last edited:
Swoop I know what you mean. When you love herb as much as we do...its often hard to find someone that shares the same feeling. When I say Rez seeds...or DJ short...I actually EXPECT my partner to know who they are!! If you think BOG is something that holds ya down...well chances are that we are not gonna last :)
Schmoke and a Pancake??? Bong and a blintz??? You see there is no pleasing you
OH yeah sense of HUMOR IS A MUST...Im hysterical :)))))

Swoop420

hey what’s up krippy
to have a partner whom was keen to the scene would be my ideal… but i think i might never find a partner if i adopted those standards and expected it haha ;) every time i’ve mentioned a breeders name during a session, people give me that “deer in the headlights” look. i’d swear i’m the only one like me in this whole town, but i know that’s farrrr from the truth. the rainbow gathering was sooo cool! i’m going again next time for sure! lots of good people, a good vibe, and overall, a great time! i didn’t meet my dream girl, but hey, there’s always next time, right!? lol

Swoop never give up hope...its always been my expericne that I find LOVE when Im not looking for it. To bad for me I never meet a grower...and hell I can even find anyone that shares my passion for herb. Those that I meet that do smoke...think that middies rolled in blunts are THE BOMB...and I look at them like they are insane.
So I sit and thing to myself...I could puff this and be miserable..or go home and smoke some OG Kush...lol KUSH wins every time :). I just wanna love a grower....how hard is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWT#1

I would love to meet a girl that would share my hobby. Would be nothing more pleasing then having sex after taking down a harvest.. AHH yes i can feel it now .. Keep the thread up, im enjoying it SWT

ballast

well i dont know much but there are like regional rainbow gatherings and then the big annual one in late june, looks like i be going too and wondering how canabis friendly it really is.

Latest posts

Latest posts