What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

women growers are sexy

Well as luck would have it...as of today after almost 3 years IM SINGLE :)

Rough road...good times and bad...unfortunate many more bad than good.
Still sucks to be in it all alone. But it is for the best. Hummmmmmm now I suppose this will allow me to finally find a GROWER for a partner :)

:) No more smokers only....they just dont share the same love of the plant :)

G

Sorry to hear of the parting of ways, krippy. Even when a relationship lacks lustre, it still stings when the final 'fuck yous' are shared. (Not that yours necessarily ended on such a note.)

But based on your avatar, the content of your posts here, and your apparent love of the cannabis plant, (in addition to the nature of this forum), I wouldn't be too awful surprised if there were a dozen or so male growers out there reading your last post and hooting out a good ol' "Yeee Haaa!"

Maybe one of 'em will even get ahold of ya' via Pm or something.

A fellow that I knew in grad school once told me, when I was in the midst of a broken heart (not that you necessarily are), "Every crisis is like the clearing of the stage for a whole new act...." When he said it, I wanted to smack him.... But he was right. ;^>)

In my case, for the last seventeen and a half years, I've been married to a woman who forgives me even when I can't forgive myself.

But good luck to you.

moose eater

Last edited:
G

moose eater said:
But based on your avatar, the content of your posts here, and your apparent love of the cannabis plant, (in addition to the nature of this forum), I wouldn't be too awful surprised if there were a dozen or so male growers out there reading your last post and hooting out a good ol' "Yeee Haaa!"

damn right moose! i haven't even met a single girl since my last girlfriend. :badday:

i've been seeing maryjane exclusively :canabis: since before summer...it's pretty sad.....i've got a killer stash though! :biglaugh:

P.S......ladies if that pic makes ur nipples hard, please pm User Name :D

I guess Im bisexual now as my only love is Mary Jane. She treats me right...always happy to see me and makes me ALWAYS feel better. Ehhhh nothing wrong with love...Anyway I have been away from MJ all day...and now Im going to break out the Roor...grab some Ice cubes....and some ESCD...and fall in love with Mary Jane all over again :)

Moose....your lucky to have a women who stands behind you and lifts you up even when you dont think you can get up. She sounds like a DEFINATE KEEPER. I wish you both continued happiness. :)

EastCoastE

Man, I just wish I could find a lady who enjoys the lifestyle and smoking up as much as I do.........much less a female grower!! Can we say JACKPOT???? I've had a few relationships with occasional smokers, and some who started for a while to "fit in" but didn't really enjoy themselves.....I always end up with party girls who want to drink and do coke!!! Which is fun for a time but after a while......you just want to relax with a nice bubbler, cuddle up with a fire & a movie, snuggle, good convo, smoke........well, fill in the blanks. I keep the secret hope that one day I'll meet an intelligent, gorgeous, witty female who embraces the lifestyle but has less hair on her legs than I do........yeah, I'll keep holding my breath.

P.S.-After re-reading that......Absolutely no offense to women who choose not to shave their legs/pits/groins/mustaches. Just a matter of personal preference when dating! Thought I'd clear that up before I got walloped. :sasmokin:

Eastcoast :) LOL I shave all the right parts....although somtimes when I am stoned I have the IDEA that I can trim my own hair...uhhh ON MY HEAD :) Nothing drastic just the tips...but of course I screw it up.....So then I gotta go see my sylist who THANK GOD also smokes...so she understands :)
But I dont see how woman cant shave...after a few days I FEEL GROSS...
But to each their own
Why are all the GROWERS out west...Am I the only woman In PA????? Shoulda stayed in Fla...I think of all those wasted years when I could have grown under the beautiful Miami sunshine.....DAMN DAMN DAMN... If I only knew then what I know NOW :)

Oddly enough that was the problem in my last relationship...I dont drink...HE drank DAILY.....Coke was always showing up...and he was always broke...with a GREAT job....lets do the math..... and that was the end of that.
I will put up with a lot...Im really a great chick...mellow funny...easy going...
and I love the ladies...and smoking them. But when you continue to kill by BUZZ.....its time to say CIAO :)

Last edited:

EastCoastE

I hear ya, krippy. You can tell you spent some time in FL with that handle, for sure. :) I get the occasional wild hair up my arse (fucking Sour D) and cut my own hair too.....which is the perfect explanation for why it's so damned short! And congrats on getting over your fear of razors (LOL)....it's all good for those who don't, I understand turning your back on society's standards of beauty etc. But at the same time, hairballs suck!! :yoinks: PA huh? Hmmmmm.......... :sasmokin:

I feel that I should also add to the MEN here in the womens forum that uhhhhh how do I say this..??? BACK HAIR is unattractive...If you have a hair here or there...your ok...but if you look like a gorilla from the waist up... FIND A WOMAN WHO WILL SHAVE YOUR BACK. LOL well I had to say it :)

This is what this lady is gonna do tonight....Just got home....took a shower...now all sweet and clean :) Roor has been cleaned as I like it to sparkle every time I use it. Grabbed some ESCD and a bit of Strawberry Cough....Ground em up....Pile of smoke is ready. Made extra ice cubes....gotta keep the Roor at the right cooling temp :). Then I went outta my way to make myself a little NYCD Hash...from all the kief I had laying around. Now the MONDAY NIGHT GAME....lol if it wasnt the STEELERS I wouldnt be watching...but it is....So Im gonna plug my blow up steeler guy in so I have something to slap ^5 to when we win. I hope you all enjoy your evening...Im going to bake :) and watch this game :)

Peace

G

awww you're a steelers fan too! sheeeeit shoulda said sumpin haha :D

i know i wanted to cry when i saw those interceptions

if only all the women knew how to handle a football game like you do :yes:

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
krippysmoker said:
I feel that I should also add to the MEN here in the womens forum that uhhhhh how do I say this..??? BACK HAIR is unattractive...If you have a hair here or there...your ok...but if you look like a gorilla from the waist up... FIND A WOMAN WHO WILL SHAVE YOUR BACK. LOL well I had to say it :)

ahahahaha agreed

All hippie grower chicks aren't hairy either. I like to be smooth as silk and consider my self well groomed. :yummy:

EastCoastE

Hooray for hippie chicks who aren't afraid of razors! Double hooray for the aforementioned who grow! I'm honored to be in such fine company.....were I wearing a hat, I'd tip it. :woohoo:

And if I were wearing a skirt I woud raise it up :)
I am a steelers fan win or lose....but always much happier with a VICTORY than a loss...espically when we score a ZERO....it hurt. But better to get the loss out of the way early :) Blowing kisses to the room

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
krippysmoker said:
I am a steelers fan win or lose....but always much happier with a VICTORY than a loss...espically when we score a ZERO....it hurt. But better to get the loss out of the way early :) Blowing kisses to the room

well if you were wearing a skirt and raised it .. something else would come to my attention or maybe yours too... :yoinks: .. been a steelers fan since i could talk..

Now if i could just find a sexy hippy grower girlie around me .. i be set for life... but hey i guess until then i just stick to my girl MaryJane.. she never lets me down.

Keep It Green and Stay Safe.. HE

G

krippysmoker said:

uh oh, boner :D

last season was tits for us, maybe this just isn't our year? ben didn't look great, that's the least i can say, hopefully next game will be better :confused:

Panacea

Takes sexy to grow sexy..

Takes sexy to grow sexy..

Hi! Thought this would be a good place to introduce myself... I'm a lady grower, just started in Feb. of this year. Here's my little garden of sexyness.. what can I say.. us girls got it... :yummy:

Motarebel's UZI (Cityslicker x Uzbeki) 35 days 12/12

Peace
Panacea

Panacea those are some pretty ladies.....so from one woman to another I say ^5 and welcome.
And to User...lol is that a cola in your pants or are you just happy to see us :)

Steelers will rebound.....KEEP THE FAITH. If your not to far away...come down and we shall smoke out...and go see the game....we will get tickets...I always do.
Just a pain in the ass ...Im there to watch the game and most people are to DRUNK to pay attention. So they keep getting up to Pee...and its up down up down..Kinda like the wave. Last game I went to ...and we had great seats..I was so pissed off that I went and stood back in the handicaped section so I could actually SEE the game.
So I guess sometimes its easier to just watch from home...smoke at my leasure...of course its on HIGH DEF....gotta have HD...LOVE IT. Plus the bathrooms closer and much cleaner....and the food costs less...and nobody spills beer on me :)
But Im always up for going....well once or twice a year is PLENTY :)
Or we can smoke out and watch the big screen.....lol YOUR CHOICE

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts