What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

women growers are sexy

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
Panacea, beautiful flowers and welcome to IC, more ladies are always welcome here!
4043shy.gif

Last edited:

Panacea

Thank You!. All you ladies are definately an inspiration to me. Just shows we can bring home the bacon, and then EAT IT after smokin a bowl of our very own homegrown.. hee hee (grin)

Panacea

Last edited:
G

krippy we can chill with the HD but i'm still gonna spill booze on ya :D
maybe some bongwater too ok? :biglaugh:

as much as i'd love to hang out, i'm in broncos country. i love this land but i hate the donkeys and their fans. if you're ever near the rocky mountains shoot me a pm :D

Well I just had 2 invites to go to the steelers game...TURNED EM BOTH DOWN. Gonna rain here tomorrow so no point in my sitting outside in the rain. I prefer a mid october game where its sunny and cold....either that or a blinding snowstorm game....PGH Vs Chigago last year was my Dream game :) Love the snow. So User even though we arent in the same area...we will be sharing some cheers..I HOPE. Ill get you a sippy bottle for your beer :) Either that or a keg with a straw depeind on how much you drink :) Also dont spill the ROOR...I might have to SPEAR ya...no ref to flag me either :) bhahahahahahahaha