What's new

Wild sativas under 110w PL-L

jrw

Connoisseur300 said:
That looks like some dank smoke. how long till it's done?
Tha Jahwi's Joy? Dunno actually. But I'm guessing she needs another 4-7 weeks.
No brown pistils yet and all trichs are still clear as water and some of them very small.

This particular female must be one of the faster phenos of the Jahwi's Joy. Other members here on ICmag have grown them outside, and those took up to 6 months total under 12/12 sun.

G

Very nice man!, I like your flowering pot idea, I had the same idea but with clones. Thanks for sharing your grow, peace

jrw

chosen said:
love the looks of that setup. Thinking of doing that myself. I love the 12/12 idea. Have you guys checked out the 10,000 lumen setup from http://htgsupply.com/viewproduct.asp?productID=51907

They are only $70. This thread really makes me think about them.
I can wholeheartedly recommend these tubes for micro growing.

And the 10,000 lumens. Well, that's gotta be a result of rounding up to pretty number. No 55W PLL tube on the market put out more than 4800 lumens to my knowledge.

isit4.20yet

I just got one of those lamps myself. I think they do round up the lumens. They're still very bright and I think I'm going to get a second one for my room. It's just big enough to hold 2 of those lights and still have a little space for air circulation.

jrw

Status update:

Ordered by upcoming harvest dates:
1 C99 x DC
1 Kali Mist
2 C99 x SWT3
2 Senor Garcia
1 OT Haze x SWT3
1 Jahwi's Joy
1 Mirre (SAGE x Jack Herrer)
5 A5 x Thai

I'm gonna get another pure sativa strain going when I free up some space over the next 3 weeks and you guys might be able to help me out which to choose.

These are the possibilities:
1) Malawi Spice x Lemon Thai (Landrace Malawi x Orange Spice (Double G (G13HPx GUM13) x White Widow (Brazilian x Indian))) x Lemon Thai
2) Molokai Frost (landrace sativa from Hawaii)
3) Big Sur Haze (ESB/Holloweed x Haze)

I'm gonna grow all of them eventually, but in which order?

tngreen

Veteran
awesome grow jrw! as for your new strain, i think in the order you have it would be great! how long till your c99xdc is done?

JDK

How are those DIY air pruning pots doing? I'm very very interested in getting someone to ship them to Denmark.

jrw

JDK,

They seem to do well. I will know for sure when I harvest then plants and inspect the rootballs :D

Mirre, 11 days, 12/12 from seed, ~0.25L cloth pot

OT Haze x SWT3, 53 days, 12/12 from seed, ~4L cloth pot
Little roots are sticking out of the bottom of the pot and the rootball seem very compact to the touch. Watering takes a little care, since water poor out of the sides if done too fast.

C99 x SWT3, 53 days, 12/12 from seed, 2.5L pot

Jahwi's Joy, 10 weeks, 12/12 from seed, 6L pot, scrogged
Ripening real nice! :jump:

Goldenseed, I wont forget the full Senor Garcia shots you requested :D

Take care! :joint:

Last edited:

Goldenseed

Nice !!:yummy:

I just wanted to remind you...i know how a stoner mind can work :bashhead:

What do you use to build those root-prunning pots...they are selfmade,are they?
Looks like the way to go, once saw a system to do your own prunning pots but with the material they had it would have been very big pots(at least 6Liter pots)so they where not really usefull to me.

BTW where did you get that OT Haze x Sweet Tooth cross?man that sounds like a heavenly cross,both Strains are big favorites of mine.

Have a good one....greetz Goldenseed :wave:

jrw

Goldenseed,

Here you have 'em :D

Senor Garcia, 11 and 10 weeks, 12/12 from seed, 1.7 L pots, ~25cm high
The one on the right (10 weeks) had a tiny 0.3L pot for the first 50 days :nono:

Closeups

C99 x Deep Chunk on harvest day, 9 weeks, 12/12 from seed, 3 L pot

:jump:

jrw

Goldenseed said:
What do you use to build those root-prunning pots...they are selfmade,are they?

BTW where did you get that OT Haze x Sweet Tooth cross?man that sounds like a heavenly cross,both Strains are big favorites of mine.
The DIY pots are described in details in post #62 :D

The OT Haze x SWT3 was gifted to me by esbe :friends:
Don't know their origin, but the plant smells awsome. Sweet and minty...

Goldenseed

Thanks alot for the shots and stuff!!

Ohh yeahh im so excited for the Senior Garcia beans...i cant wait to pop them!!

greetz Goldenseed :wave:

hardhat22

That's some pretty weeds you got jrw.You do good work.Have you tried Jahwi's Joy previously?Are there any psychedelic qualities to the high?
On the subject of lighting,I just noticed (a few days ago)that htg supply has 150w hps with remote ballast for $69.Great for scroggin imho.
Peace

Last edited:

homusubi

nice grow bro... today i took the time to read all the thread. That mini SCROG and esben crosses looks nice out, i wish someday i also get some seeds from hem... nice fat indicas :bashhead:

Nice "airpots", first time i see them but it sound like a smart idea. I will make some research about it, so maybe i make my own. Can you give me some more info about the clothes you used, so i seek in Chile for what likes more to it.

I will give you a hand with your keyboard "Señor García", now you have the full latin name to have real colas de zorro :D

keep the good work, i will take a sit ;)

Saludos desde Chile!

Latest posts

Latest posts