What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wild sativas under 110w PL-L

G

14 weeks is where the interesting sativa highs begin, never had anything that took less than 14 weeks that gave me the type of high I really look for in a sativa. Had some 12 week stuff that came close and I liked a lot, but for the really heady interesting, cerebral effects you're looking at 16 weeks or more. The best weed in the world imho is grown outdoors near the equator, takes a full 6 months to flower and has a stupendously potent cerebral effect. I'm thinking of the finest tropical sats like Highland Thai, Colombian Black, Black Magic African, Vietnamese Black, Dalat, Zamal, etc. Ghana is in the tropics so the Jahwi's Joy could be one of these special tropical sativas. If it's ultra long flowering, cross it to the best 12 week sativa dom you can find to shave a few weeks off rather then use a 6-8 week indica as that would ruin the clear nature of the cerebral effect.

jrw

Check out the mad Indica traits in this Kali Mist.

26 days, 12/12 from seed.

I think I'm gonna leave it untopped, what do you guys say? I have ~55cm from the floor to the bulbs - that's 1 foot from soil to bulb.

tngreen

Veteran
wow that is really indica. i thought kali mist was much more sativa. how tall is it now? since it looks like mostly indica, id say the stretch wont be too bad so topping may not be necessary. i have no experience with that strain though so take that with a grain of salt. lookin good though!

jrw

Transplant time :D

New status
1 Amager 07 (female)
2 Senor Garcia (female)
2 Kali Mist (female)
4 Jahwi's Joy (1 female, 3 unsexed)

1 C99 x DC (unsexed)
2 Oldtimers Haze x SWT#3 (unsexed)
3 C99 x SWT#3 (unsexed)

So all in all - 6 females and 9 still unsexed...

Ranging from 9-29 days, all 12/12 from seed.

Ofcourse I'm already thinking about what to grow next :smoke:
Something like 20 of these (1,4 liters)
4980_1.jpg

plus these

:nono:

Last edited:
G

Looks like u got alot of stuff to play wit jrw...U thinkin about SOGing?

jrw

dtoker said:
looking good bro! Forgive my lack of knowlege but what does SOG stand for?

Sea of Green.

Lots of plants, tightly packed. Most often in smaller than usual pots.

There's a bit of a SOG hype going on inhere atm you might notice :joint:

tngreen

Veteran
yup, likely sparked by Dr.Bud. it is a great way to grow in a small space though. less veg time is the biggest benefit in my eyes. lookin great in that cab though, variety is the spice of life. where did you find those tall skinny pots? ive been looking for some just like that.

jrw

Things are starting to look hairy :D

All plants you see are now in either 0,3 or 1,7 liter pots.

Jahwi's Joy, day 22, 12/12 from seed.
I'm seeing the same kind of neon green in the young shoots as patolunga2 have described :headbange (Here)

Overview. Another Jahwi's Joy to the right (day 29, 12/12 from seed), the above Ghanian Girl to the left.

Amager 07, day 23, 12/12 from seed.

Senor Garcia, day 28, 12/12 from seed. A lil overwatered. Sorry.

Kali Mist ("Indica Queen"), day 29, 12/12 from seed.

C99 x SWT#3 and Oldtimers Haze x SWT#3, day 10-12, 12/12 from seed.

C99 x DC, day 16, 12/12 from seed.
I know it's illadviced to grow Indicas like this, but maybe the C99 strecth will take it high enough to make sense.
I think about this plant more than any other.
I hope it's a girl :joint:

Overview

110 watts

:jump:

Last edited:

jrw

Yo guys,

I've got my modular scrog pot going!
It now houses my fastest growing Jahwi's Joy, landrace Sativa from Ghana, 33 days old, 12/12 from seed.

And guess what! My only C99 x DC seed, now 20 days old, turned out female :jump:
Status
1 Amager 07 (female)
1 C99 x DC (female!)
2 Senor Garcia (female)
2 Kali Mist (female)
2 Oldtimers Haze x SWT3 (unknown, 14-16 days old)
3 C99 x SWT3 (unknown, 15-16 days old)
3 Jahwi's Joy (female)

Overview

C99 x Deep Chunk - 20 days, 12/12 from seed, not overwatered, just fat Indica under minimum lighting :) She needs a transplant asap.

Aware

Congrats on the girl! Happy to see everything moving along so nicely. Can't wait to watch that screen fill up.

jrw

Yo guys,

Check this out. All plants are grown 12/12 from seed.

No clickables as upload is down atm and you don't wanna get past off-site validation that many times in a row anyways :joint:

IMG_2424_resized_01.jpg

Jahwi's Joy, 6 weeks

IMG_2434_resized_04.jpg

Jahwi's Joy, 6 weeks

IMG_2437_13_resized_05.jpg

Kali Mist, 5 weeks

IMG_2438_16_resized_06.jpg

Amager 07, 5 weeks

IMG_2439_01_resized_07.jpg

Senor Garcia, almost 6 weeks

IMG_2441_14_resized_08.jpg

Kali Mist, 6 weeks

IMG_2450_resized_09.jpg

All of the roboplants, interconnected with my plant-human apparatus :D

Last edited:

jrw

Kali Mist, 46 days, 12/12 from seed, 1.7 liter pot

Senor Garcia, 45 days, 12/12 from seed, 1.7 liter pot

Overview

From left to right: Senor Garcia, Amager 07, Kali Mist, Kali Mist, C99 x DC

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
hello jrw, very impressive micro grow, you have definately mastered 110w. im gonna stick around to the end if you dont mind, im interested in seeing how your jahwi's joys finish out :wave: how do they react nutes wise, are they heavy/medium/light feeders?