What's new

Why does everyone hate McDonalds?

BigJohnny

harold

the oil is all gmo poison loaded with glyphosate (produced by the same people who made agent orange btw)... soy and canola oil are the worst oil out of all of them... no wonder they don't rot and America is so sick.

its not just potatoes, milk, bread and beef anymore... its all the other shit hidden in there making people sick.

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
fresh news about this fat corporation!

ital food lover...and if available gods's food ;-)

http://www.cnbc.com/id/102453907

McDonald's accused of avoiding 1B euros in taxes

Labour unions and a charity accused fast food chain McDonald's of avoiding around 1 billion euros ($1.1 billion) in tax between 2009 and 2013 by routing revenues through a Luxembourg unit and called on the European Commission to investigate.

Corporate tax avoidance has become a hot political issue in Europe and the EU executive has opened investigations into tax deals that some countries have cut with multinationals, including deals between Luxembourg and carmaker Fiat and online retailer Amazon.com.

Umbrella organisations for unions representing millions of workers in the United States and Europe and charity War on Want, called on the Commission to expand that investigation to include McDonald's.

Read MoreFirst fries, now nuggets: McDonald's tests shaking things up
The European Federation of Public Service Unions and The Service Employees International Union said McDonald's saved on tax by having restaurants make tax-deductible royalty payments equivalent to five percent of turnover to a lightly taxed subsidiary in Luxembourg.

McDonald's European office had no immediate response when asked for comment by Reuters. Previously, the company said it followed tax rules in the different jurisdictions where it operates.

S

SPG.

^WoW Just watched that First Link.Cool,Seeing How "Stuff's done" is Fab...

"what they say? 70mph POTATOE GUN!.. :D,lol..Have some fun with that!

Last edited:

Ganjaganjakush

Because last time I ate there I got pink slyme raw ass nuggets
YehBajT.jpg

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
Actually, I don't mind eating the food at McDonald's....

but, half of the employees & two-thirds of the customers; are in need of professional help.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
personally Ronald creeped me out and that takes a lot..... I much prefer to kill it and grill it myself...yeehaw

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I wanna double cheeseburger
And hold the lettuce
Don't be fronin son
No seeds on da bun
Up in dis drive thru
Order for two
Gotta cravin' for a number nine, like my shoe!

I need some chicken up in here,
In this hizzle
Fer shizzle my nizzle,
Extra salt on the frizzle
Dr. Pepper my brother,
Another for ya mother
Double double supa size,
And don't forget the fries!

amannamedtruth

Veteran
Because they are rapidly helping to kill the planet and its inhabitants...humans and other sentient beings, alike.

Eating at any of the fast food places mentioned here will bring you closer to death more quickly.

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
Because it's gross?? ��

Yea,it's gross...Never ate there at all too much but when I do I get a burp like 4 hours later and can't even tell but onions which I don't like at all.I take them out and still burp onions..wtf.

100% pure beef ? We got'em here in South California called FatBurger and on Facebook.

I ate 2 fatburgers and didn't even get dizzy.I want to try for the xxxl fatburger challenge and get the certificate.Folks are doing that on youtube.Very meaty beef...100%!

HUGE

Veteran
If you Dont understand why McDonalds is fucking poison , you are part of the problem.

HUGE

Veteran
"Eating at any of the fast food places mentioned here will bring you closer to death more quickly."

Great quote

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When slumming, I prefer Burger King to McDonalds.

That said, I have a weakness for McDonalds Filet of Fish. That's the only thing they make that I like. But when I get a craving for a Filet of Fish, no one but McDonalds will do. Burger Kings' fish sandwich is nasty.

It could just be perspective, but McDonalds did seem much better when I was a kid in the 60s.

damn!!! my sentiments exactly!!!

the Filet o' Fish is my favorite item @ McD's, I order them as Doubles. I love it during the 40 days of 'Lent' (a Catholic observance) because they off the FoF sammich with special pricing for the duration. BTW. Lent started on Feb 18th and ends April 2nd :) They're $2 per sandwich right now in Bemidji, only a few years ago they were a buck per sammich during Lent.

I live in the sticks, when I get to Bemidji it's:
Burger King
McDonald's
Hardee's <--- YECH!!!

for fast food burgers until you hit the next tier of chain foods like Ground Round, Applebee's, Buffalo Wild Wings, Perkins (great pie) and so on.

To get to my top 3 burger joints, 5 Guys, Wendy's or A&W I must find myself on an out of town road trip; A&W is closest to me @ 80 miles, Wendy's is next @ about 95 miles & 5 Guys is 150 miles away.

btw, when you're in Bemidji the next closest McD's are 60 miles to the south, 75 miles to the east and 90+ miles to the west, like I said, "I live in the sticks".......

The Revolution

Veteran
I live in a dinky little town, and we've got 2 mcdonalds, 2 burger kings, 30 bars, and atleast a dozen dollar stores lol

Was driving through the Taco bell drive thru yesterday when I seen a city police cruiser just ahead of me in the drive-thru. Reminded me of that scene from super troopers. "Double bacon cheeseburger...its for a cop.."

[YOUTUBEIF]http://youtu.be/DVEYQB1KK-w[/YOUTUBEIF]

http://youtu.be/DVEYQB1KK-w