What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Why does everyone hate McDonalds?

gh0st9

Veteran
Like I said I don't want to be having a debate about this stuff especially over IC were the majority of inhabitants are vehemently against GMOs/transgenics....

Not to mention its off topic.. If you want to PM me, a concise list of what your problems with GMOs are I'm sure we can further the debate

IMO selective breeding as done by humans(which is what Borlaug meant) and inserting the gene, there's no difference... But by using gene insertion is just magnitudes quicker, than selective breeding....

Half your post I see as a appeal to nature... A fallacy in of itself... Application of pesticide isn't the fault of of said companies, its the fault of the farmers....

Latest posts

Latest posts