185734_113665115376819_27158_n.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 13

G.O.T.

i like A&W, McDonalds, Burger King, Carls Jr , In & Out

dislike Wendys, Arbys and most coffee/ donut sandwiches... subway suck too

just go outside and do shit, then you can eat shit... works for me anyways

Green lung

Veteran
Anybody else notice they raised their prices a lot? It makes me puke out of my ass. I eat a five guys burger and don't puke out of my ass.

G.O.T.

i figured all the puke outta my ass was from the booze and drugs i consume

fuck it I'm hungry now getting me at table a Ronnie's House

by the way KFC and Taco Bell are day enders . That shit will kill you

LEF

Veteran

still do eat it LEF, not much but I like to order a McDouble (cheap sammich) with no ketchup or mustard, (that leaves onion & pickle on it), then I have them add shredded lettuce & Big Mac sauce. It makes a big mac sammich w/o the extra piece of bread in the middle and about $2 cheaper.

had one of those on Monday :)

Do they charge you extra for lettuce ?

LEF

Veteran
When slumming, I prefer Burger King to McDonalds.

That said, I have a weakness for McDonalds Filet of Fish. That's the only thing they make that I like. But when I get a craving for a Filet of Fish, no one but McDonalds will do. Burger Kings' fish sandwich is nasty.

It could just be perspective, but McDonalds did seem much better when I was a kid in the 60s.

I remember seeing a pakistanian family at mcds when i was younger
Was surprised to see so many filet of fish

You guys see burger kings big mac ?

They call it the big king even thoughh there was already a big king and it wasnt like this

burger-king-goes-after-big-mac-big-king-508892.png

LEF

Veteran
I hear that kfc chicken, they use old egg-layers for their chicken

Thats why the meat isnt very tender and sorta dry

I like but find it a little expensive (for me)

But, grabbing a chicken bucket and some booze and making it a party night aint hard

So again id say its for special occasions

Gry

Veteran
The places sell really unhealthy crap for food and pay shit wages. They remove money from the community very effectively, which is why we see so many of them in different colors and flavors.
They spend a fortune targeting children with their advertizing.

Corporates get wealthy while you get unhealthy.

There are still mom and pop places that serve real food.

Last edited:

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran

Now that's honkin on Bobo's nose.

Carl's Jr and KFC both give me the raging shits. Nothing funny about waking up at 3am with the gurgling deep in your gut, racing to the bathroom, tripping over the dog, stumping you toe on the furniture, running into the door because you forgot to open the damn thing, finally get on the toilet, shitting and sweating like a man possessed by butt demons, and realizing the toilet paper roll is empty. Good times!!

LEF

Veteran
But i thought about it and, honestly mcdonalds are players
Like walton from walmart

Its cliche but, we can have it against the players, or we can have against the game or we can even have it against the people who are making us play the game

Thanks for reminding me about wacarnolds doober, chapelle is a genius

202_wacarnolds_v6.jpg

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

my favorite 3 burger joints:

5 Guys
Wendy's
A&W's

each of them has strong points (for fast food) I feel are worth stopping for if I'm eating on the road. First of all is consistency, and getting a burger that was cooked however many minutes ago out of a plastic drawer just ain't it; all 3 of my picks at least cook their burgers to order, each also offers something unique or noteworthy.

5guys~free peanuts while you wait for your burger to cook, tons of awesome toppings and of course the fries,tasty (I like the spicy ones) and plenty of 'em, you should never walk away from this place hungry.

wendy's~real good fries, standard but very fresh toppings and I like their chili, a bit thin but tasty, I don't eat it in the restaurant (or on the road) but I always get one to bring home.

a&w~really good onion rings, standard but fresh toppings and the root beer floats are to die for, when I first moved up here there were several A&W's, two closed and the last local (80 miles each way) one to me is still open in Park Rapids.

Anyways, the standard of a freshly cooked burger is a must if I have the choice, sadly Bemidji doesn't even have a Wendy's and was also one of the two cities that closed their A&W, closest 5 Guy's is about 150 miles from me.

On the plus side of Bemidji are the 2 bars that serve outrageously tasty burgers, the one place Slim's always has 6 or 7 gourmet cheese's for toppings, chips or a sliced apple (my choice) and log cabin ambiance; the other joint the Corner Bar is bright and loud, the owner Steve passed the biz to his son who continued the fresh burger recipe, real real good. When I first landed in MN my first job was at a fine dining restaurant & I lived 100 feet from the Corner Bar, that's the real plus for me to go there, memories.......

btw, Park Rapids had a Wimpy's hamburger joint, you know Wimpy from Popeye, "I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today." They made small greasy sliders so I'd buy a bunch n' munch out on them.

Do they charge you extra for lettuce ?

yes, yes they do, 39 cents and same for the big mac sauce too, it adds 78 cents total to the burger. a big mac is $4.79 in Bemidji, a McDouble is 1.39 I think.

G.O.T.

still do eat it LEF, not much but I like to order a McDouble (cheap sammich) with no ketchup or mustard, (that leaves onion & pickle on it), then I have them add shredded lettuce & Big Mac sauce. It makes a big mac sammich w/o the extra piece of bread in the middle and about $2 cheaper.

had one of those on Monday :)

I just ask for a mcdouble dressed like a bigmac... they hook it up, no charge, no fuss

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
WHY HATE MCDONALDS?

WHY HATE MCDONALDS?

LOL!!! Thats too easy yo.

Just look at how much the CEO makes versus the actual workers.

sprinkl

Veteran
McDonalds and fastfood in general is mass produced meat, mass processed and then mass distributed. Animals, laborers and your body, they all don't get what they deserve. It might be a little cheaper than eating durable meat but if you'd see the price margins of McDonalds vs a good burger bar you'd see it is still very overpriced for what it is.

They have found the perfect ratio of salt, fat and sugar. Those are also the biggest nutritional value in their products. Great for fixing our primal lust but 1-1.5 hours after you stuffed yourself you will probably be hungry again for real food, with fibres, minerals, vitamins, all that crap. In my head I always compared it to growing organically vs chemically. Both ways work but a chemical fed plant doesn't need much to contract a disease or get infested with bugs if the environment is slightly off.
Food like McDonalds destroys the balance of our gut flora whereas natural food feeds it. Same goes on in soil biology if you feed chemically vs organically.

Don't get me wrong, I love me a good McDonals burger or KFC bucket, every once a year or so. And mostly it's the idea of it, halfway through I figure 'this wasn't that good of an idea'

BigJohnny

Just ask for a McDouble dressed like a mac.... they're friggin awesome.

I try not to eat fast food too much but when I'm at work I often end up eating fast food more than I really should.

I just ask for a mcdouble dressed like a bigmac... they hook it up, no charge, no fuss

Birds of a feather ... :)

They do charge though, at least here. It's $1.69 for a McDouble now I think, and if you get one dressed like a mac it's $1.99

Still not bad though and far cheaper than a mac.

Latest posts

Latest posts