What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Save me some I will be right over

Anytime! Btw I made some Yorkshire pud as well - although it wasn't my best . . . :rolleyes:

pud.jpg

SubGirl

420club
Finally finished trimming. Got more than I expected outta that short plant the colas were not that long but a decent size and there were at least 25 of them as I manifolded this plant as well as the last plant in the tent waiting for me. I didn’t trim this plant too tite as it was a pain but very sparkly. There were a lot of fluff and popcorn at the bottom which I threw in the kief bin.
‘hot wings rice and corn off the cob for supper. After my smoke break…
IMG_9934.jpeg

jokerman

Premium user
Finally finished trimming. Got more than I expected outta that short plant the colas were not that long but a decent size and there were at least 25 of them as I manifolded this plant as well as the last plant in the tent waiting for me. I didn’t trim this plant too tite as it was a pain but very sparkly. There were a lot of fluff and popcorn at the bottom which I threw in the kief bin.
‘hot wings rice and corn off the cob for supper. After my smoke break…
View attachment 18994861
I love corn on the Cobb, I worked in sewage treatment plants as a young electrician and knew when corn came into season immediately.

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Here you go, SubGirl. I have been making this recipe forever . . .

Yorkshire Pudding:

1 cup flour
½ tsp salt
2 eggs
1 cup milk

Crank the oven to 450. When it hits temp, put in muffin tins (12 cups total) with 1 tbsp of oil or pan drippings in each cup. Don’t use too much or it may spill over as the pud cooks.

Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl & mix the wet in another.

Gradually pour the wet into the dry mixing it with a power beater on medium. When you are done mixing, the muffin tins should be smoking slightly. Quickly pour about ½” of batter into 11 of them. Not 12, only 11. Put them back in the oven for about 12 minutes.

Turn temp down to 350 & continue cooking another 8 – 10 minutes until puffed & browned.

Your oven might be messy so clean the bottom when it cools.

Variations: You can add a third egg if you wish. I do.

oldmaninbc

Congrats @giggy - looks like both you and I hit the hospital escape button today - and are free from scores of medical professionals stabbing and poking us - amongst many other procedures -

And I made it home - mostly under my own steam - walked the 10 minute walk in 15 mins - from St Thomas's Hospital - to Waterloo Station - with my wife and daughter - by my side - then after 10 mins rest on a bench - made it to platform eleven - and caught the semi-fast train to Surbiton via Clapham Junction and Wimbledon - where we disembarked - and I decided to not take a bus or a taxi - but to walk in the nice mild spring sunshine together - home to our little apartment on Surbiton Road - at a slower pace than usual - when fit - and made it home in around 25 minutes - rather than the usual 15 mins -
After 2 weeks in the hospital with open heart Mitral Valve and left coronary bypass surgery - plus the surgery to fit a pacemaker - and the drainage of 1.2 liters of bloody water just 2 days ago -. I was quite amazed that I could do all of that - and still make it up 30 steps - to our 3rd floor flat - slowly - but without breaking my stride - and felt better (not worse) - for all of the exercise -

- It came as quite a shock today - when I was told that I could go home - and thought that it might be just another false alarm - ⏰️ - but it wasn't - and I'm a VERY HAPPY Gypsy 😀 - now - at home with my loved ones - in familiar surroundings - Woooooo! - Hoooooo!
I am happy for you Gypsy!

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club