What's new

WHO SUPPLYS SNOOP DOGG, AND DRE?

FrankRizzo

Listen to me jerky
I've hooked up a few people in the music world when they where in my neck of the woods. Nobody like snoop, but some others in hip hop that I respect. This was years ago though.

H

h^2 O

i once smoked with my friend and his older brother and his friend who was from this 80's band called "till tuesday" or something

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there are alot of members on this site who have/do supplied/supply to the rich and famous.... there are actually a few members on this site who are actually rich and famous... i betya cant figure out who they are????

B

Blue Dot

^Who cares. We all get just as high as they do.

So drop it like it's hot, drop it like it's hot..

H

h^2 O

i actually wonder if there really is famous people here in the den...idk

H

h^2 O

he suffers from terminal ebonics.......
Y'all... uh... yeah... yeah.... yo....
See, I'm a letchyoo know who da best
By the hour
Just like Rosie O'Donnell at a bisexual bridal shower
It ain't nuttin' to me, man
I keep it for realz
Look at these , man... *hiccup*
Wit den on da grillz
See, I'm da best
I told you dat
This dude like that he ran in front of the cat
No, I messed up, but I'm going to stay on talk
They told me, man, but you know, I never gonna flock
Look at this dude, he need to stay in da shade
Ain't no wonder why he came out
He already in da gay parade!
I told you man, I gotchoo
Roasted like ever
Y'all know, but my rhymes, they straight up clever
So you step down, off the pedestal
I'm da best, man
You need to go
To da fuckin' dental
envy-vs-eli-porter-i-really-mean-it.jpg

Kanye WeED

LOL, boy am i glad i asked this question, never would i have expected to get soo many laughs out of it

i really dont think that there is any famous people on here tho, and if there are why would they not show there selves, i guess they just wanna try to blend in like they cant do in real life maybe, shit idk

ALL FAMOUS PEOPLE PM ME AND LET ME KNOW WHO U ARE I WONT SAY SHIT!!!

just would be kool to know, but i want proof, my girlfriend said if tyrese is on here he can pm her directly please!!!!:woohoo:

thanks!!!

Harvest

Snoop like purps, and kush, thats all he smokes when he has chocies, and only blows outa blunts, swisher sweets original, but sometimes grapes and peach opti's....he has visited a few clinics in the la area.

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
I think when the got Willie Nelson a few years back he had 1 and half pounds on his tour bus.
So they stock up for sure while traveling. then again that may not last that long.

Molson

My best guess is they basically have someone in there 'posse' in charge of buying the best weed money can buy. Or maybe they employ their own growers. When you're rich and famous, why not? Why go to the hassle of buying it yourself or growing yourself?

Crazy sativa

Nice topic, was wondering the same myself few weeks ago.
I think celebrities have enough friends , fans to support them.(remember that nice plant at lowlands he got.)

In the early eighties me and my friends did lot of skating.Some of them had been skating to another city and they brought back an American guy who was really in need to find some weed.They were al crazy bouth his skate skillz.He slept that night at my house and for the following months we became very close,skating and smoking as much as we could.
He told me he was pretty famous in his homecountry but mainly for his paintings and grafittis.At that point i had never heard of Keith Haring.He became a very close friend that summer and it was one of my best i ever had.
Great memories, sry for being a little of opic but thought it was nice to share.

K

KMK0420

Y'all... uh... yeah... yeah.... yo....
See, I'm a letchyoo know who da best
By the hour
Just like Rosie O'Donnell at a bisexual bridal shower
It ain't nuttin' to me, man
I keep it for realz
Look at these , man... *hiccup*
Wit den on da grillz
See, I'm da best
I told you dat
This dude like that he ran in front of the cat
No, I messed up, but I'm going to stay on talk
They told me, man, but you know, I never gonna flock
Look at this dude, he need to stay in da shade
Ain't no wonder why he came out
He already in da gay parade!
I told you man, I gotchoo
Roasted like ever
Y'all know, but my rhymes, they straight up clever
So you step down, off the pedestal
I'm da best, man
You need to go
To da fuckin' dental
envy-vs-eli-porter-i-really-mean-it.jpg

ROOOOFL

seeing that video previously then seeing this picture...fucking pRICELESS.

I heard last year at camp bisco that Snoop really liked the Larrys' Diesel, and that he invited the unamed grower to go on tour with him if he could keep the LD in supply...

Latest posts

Latest posts