WHO SUPPLYS SNOOP DOGG, AND DRE?

whiterabbit9

Veteran
he still doesn't inhale ?? lol!

that damn bill

bill-clinton_boston1_101002.jpg

gotta love him

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

not sure about dre....but as the story goes abusive got his cut of ogk from snoop..so i'll go with he grows....lol...but really they did a manshow with him an adamcarola an jimmy kimmel where they went to snoops house an had a tour....snoop had a room called "the green room" no camera's were alow'd...az

Megas

When you have millions of dollars its not hard to get a license. You likely have a private doctor who comes to your house. Snoop is a pretty damn amusing guy.

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
Does Doug Benson the pot Comic count?

I hooked him up when he came to town...I got a shirt signed by him the next night says something about Lifesaver

peace
jip

I would imagine he is gifted more dope in a week than he can smoke all month. Thats how the big dogs roll. Rich, powerful ppl have a lot of great friends..

GFam

T

theratings

i supply most of the folks you see on food network. paula dean, emeril lagasse, bobby flay, they all smoke my weed and make me great food.

Owl Mirror

Veteran
What It Feels Like...to Get High with Willie Nelson (and Snoop Dogg)

Read more: http://www.esquire.com/features/what-it-feels-like/ESQ0805WIFL_100_7#ixzz0Tjb29cXJ

There are no cookies in this Mrs. Fields tin. Just the greenest, stickiest bud you've ever laid eyes upon. Just say no? Not this time. Not when Willie Nelson has dipped into his stash to roll one for you. "Let's adjust our personalities," he said. And then the joint passed straight from his mouth to mine. Legend -- and there's plenty of it -- has it Willie's got knock-you-on-your-ass stuff.

http://www.dampkring.nl/14218/reeferman-seeds-willie-nelson.html
An F1 hybrid between Vietnamese Black and Highland Nepalese

pounds

Y'all... uh... yeah... yeah.... yo....
See, I'm a letchyoo know who da best
By the hour
Just like Rosie O'Donnell at a bisexual bridal shower
It ain't nuttin' to me, man
I keep it for realz
Look at these , man... *hiccup*
Wit den on da grillz
See, I'm da best
I told you dat
This dude like that he ran in front of the cat
No, I messed up, but I'm going to stay on talk
They told me, man, but you know, I never gonna flock
Look at this dude, he need to stay in da shade
Ain't no wonder why he came out
He already in da gay parade!
I told you man, I gotchoo
Roasted like ever
Y'all know, but my rhymes, they straight up clever
So you step down, off the pedestal
I'm da best, man
You need to go
To da fuckin' dental
envy-vs-eli-porter-i-really-mean-it.jpg
do you actually know how stupid you sound. you are a natural born hater to your heart.

Rollin Face

lol ^ You need to look up this video man, hes not actually making a freestyle on here, its the guy pictured, its his lyrics to a infamous rap battle on you tube, one of the funniest vids on the net....just search Eli Porter...its ridiculously funny!

Kanye WeED

lol ^ You need to look up this video man, hes not actually making a freestyle on here, its the guy pictured, its his lyrics to a infamous rap battle on you tube, one of the funniest vids on the net....just search Eli Porter...its ridiculously funny!

i hope it really is funny cause im bout to google that shit for real

y wouldnt he just post the vid stead of that big ass annoyinh pic???

Kanye WeED

lmfao, u call that rap, i thought he was kinda funny looking from the pic, now i feel bad, lmfao, god i think i felt more uncomfortable than he did

least he got 1 vote, i guess!!!

what does this have to do with who supplys snoop and dre???

lmfao, i love yaw!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts