What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who make good Blueberry cross today?

Miraculous Meds

1st 2 pics are of blue star back cross where I took 4 f2's and reversed them back to the blueberry pie dessert wine mother plant. This one is specifically from the #82 pool. Last 3 pics are of mayberry 119 (blue star s1). A blueberry pie mother pheno as well. Both offspring have more of the spear tip while the mother likes to grow round top.
20231112_192029.jpg
20231112_192034.jpg
20231112_192724.jpg
20231112_192731.jpg
20231112_192737.jpg

Last edited:

Miraculous Meds

I've grown blue star gear, it didn't have blueberry terps, star dream and blueberry lemon shake up.
View attachment 18951265
It wasn't a bad smoke but it's no blueberry terps in either one.
How many did you grow? Those aren't my recommendations for the best Blueberry flavors but both lines have it in there in one pack usually. Your the very first person to say no Blueberry in them. But again, if looking for the lip smacking undeniable Blueberry flavor and aroma, I always suggest my pure blue star lines first. Mayberry is the s1 and grape diesel kush is the f2 regs. And I'm getting ready to drop my back cross lines where I reversed 4 f2 blue star females back to the mother for a more dominant Blueberry pie dessert wine expression.

Shua1991

Very cool Thank you very much
They are pricey, but "underground originals" aka UGORG does not disappoint in the odor and flavor department.

TerpeneDream

If some of you have some pictures or any grow report they want to share here I would appreciate
Here is a pic of my Rocky Melon displaying her FLO heritage
View attachment 18916756
So you only popped 6 Rocky Melons to get this girl? What were the others like? Any herms?

That looks phenomenal. If it's got that Flo taste I think I'll order a pack.

Thanks

*woah, just noticed.. that's a feminized seed line?

Last edited:

Wnikk

Hey midwest Wnikk

It's not cool if you haven't found something from your 4 packs of Barney's Bluecheese

Here we have a cut of Barney's Bluecheese selected by a friend, she's sweet blueberry terp ... nice cut

Biloucheese
View attachment 18967461

View attachment 18967462
Hi buddy, yeah I didn’t get anything that resembles the cut you have going! Can I ask is it an old pack of seeds? also did you pop loads for a big hunt or was you just lucky

west-eu

Little report on the bue star seed co girls

Flo star
: love the flavor, sweet bleuberry, strawberry, sweet blond morocco hash.
the effect is uplifting clear happy joyful :)

Flo shine : very sweet mixed berries, i really like the sweet taste on your tongue after smoking it.
the effect was amazing .... very euphoric for about 2 hours .. hurt me beely man !!

F-13 bc : very nice uplifting effect long lasting too. for the flavor ... 2 words ... Blueberry Jam !

Well done Miraculous Meds great work mate !!!!

kro-magnon

Veteran
So you only popped 6 Rocky Melons to get this girl? What were the others like? Any herms?

That looks phenomenal. If it's got that Flo taste I think I'll order a pack.

Thanks

*woah, just noticed.. that's a feminized seed line?
Sorry for the late reply, I didn't check this thread recently. The female displaying some FLO traits was the only one out of the 6 females I've grown, I have no idea how frequently she can pop from a pack of seeds. The other females were very different, 2 of them were some kind of Lemon/Diesel hybrids slightly sativa dominant with a nice upbeat high; 1 was a nice 50/50 hybrid with strong Diesel aroma mixed with a complex aroma and the last 2 were very indica dominant with buds very oily and a strange smell with a touch of peanut and something I can't really define but quite agressive, they had a very unusual smell;
If you want you can check the grow journal I made in the Karma section of the forum, I've documented the whole grow with weekly update.

west-eu

Hey Wnikk i will ask him ... he should have better pics too

kro-magnon has you see there is many options, many breeder use the bleuberry for good reason

another one was good as well ... otm from mosca, not sweet but fresh bleuberry fruit :)

Diesel Moonshine lovely funny smoke :)

P1350707.JPG

P1360519.JPG

Here is a Flo Star ... i haven't had the space for her last run Miraculous Meds :)

P1420313.JPG

kro-magnon

Veteran
Hey Wnikk i will ask him ... he should have better pics too

kro-magnon has you see there is many options, many breeder use the bleuberry for good reason

another one was good as well ... otm from mosca, not sweet but fresh bleuberry fruit :)

Diesel Moonshine lovely funny smoke :)

View attachment 18992698

View attachment 18992699

Here is a Flo Star ... i haven't had the space for her last run Miraculous Meds :)

View attachment 18992701
The Diesel Moonshine is beautiful, I love the look of those long buds with big calyxes.
The Flo Star is very resinous and extremely purple, she looks to be very indica leaning as well.
Which one did you prefer between the 2? And did you try Riot seeds Blue Bonnet line? It looks like those seeds have a very good reputation for quality.