What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who make good Blueberry cross today?

kro-magnon

Veteran
If you haven’t taken in any clones from anyone recently than I’m sure it’s nothing, but the clawing leaves that look to be turning brown would concern me. Only time I’ve seen that is reveg or mites.
Clawed leaves are often due to over fertilisation, in this pic I think it's clearly a sign of too much N.

CocoNut 420

Idk ?
I didn't think I could get too much or too little of anything with a full profile nutrient?

Im using canna coco base nutrients and coco fibre?

To my eye it's just the plant, it's sisters had that same trait so it could be idk?

Last edited:

*GROWHIGH*

Veteran
Blueberry beautifully compliments sativa imo..............my fav is straight haze x blueberry ...... blueberry x Mexican was an amazing cross chimera did ...and of course 1 of the most popular strains in the world is blue dream...blueberry x super silver haze .........I would love to try a blueberry x pure Thai... I bet would be amazing

dirtyho

I've got blueberry muffins from humboldt seeds and I swear I'm in a bakery when the oven opens with the smell of these flowers...far stronger than anything i have put my nose to in decades...
At the facility I worked at we grew about 250 blueberry muffin plants in a 1200 plant room and that blueberry muffin smell took over they entire room and halls..
I ordered a pack and will be growing them next

kro-magnon

Veteran
Idk ?
I didn't think I could get too much or too little of anything with a full profile nutrient?

Im using canna coco base nutrients and coco fibre?

To my eye it's just the plant, it's sisters had that same trait so it could be idk?
In your picture the plant is clearly overfed, the clawed leaves are one of the signs of too much N and the green looks a bit too dark, you should lower your feeding program. It's not a genetic trait but a reaction to too much N, look for claw leaves you'll find a lot of info about that phenomenon.

CocoNut 420

I can't accommodate one plant it'll just need to fit in.
20231224_195333.jpg

I've grown it sisters but they didn't show signs of burning.
_20221127_145409.JPG

80 days

Miraculous Meds

You cant miss on blueberry flavor in most of my blue star crosses. The pure line is Mayberry. Blueberry pie dessert wine to the last toke of the joint. Others that have strong blueberry in every pack are family blues v3 (djs 98 bb), star dream (blue dream), and blueberry lemon shake up (lemon cbd cross). But the most dialed in blueberry is in my blue star back cross lines, I haven't publicly dropped yet. For the guy that cant find grape, check out Grape Juice Cocktail. You'll find strong fermented grape juice to grape bubblicous in one pack. These blueberry crosses are smoke tested. Not only do they have the lip smacking flavor and aroma, they light you up and set you at ease at the same time. Euphoric bliss.

CocoNut 420

Wow I need to learn how to fill my tent like you
If I told you how i go about it, you wouldn't believe me lol.

A brief description of how it goes...
Flip 10 days @24hrs under t5s
IMG_20231215_194225 (2).png

Re potted 28 days under t5s 12-12
Screenshot_20231215_195405_Gallery.jpg

Flower: 5th wk
20240125_112652.jpg

Blueberry twist
I'm stoked about it beyond words, its smell, its bud structure and its build remind me of the Dutch passion blueberry from years back

Should it disappoint I've 2 packs of coastal blueberry, 12 blueberry twist and an awesome donation of blueberry muffin seeds from another member.

Eta...I'll start a diary for my next crop, I need to start preparing the seeds for it soon.

Last edited:

Wnikk

You're obviously a big cheese fan if you tried for 2 year's, maybe more?

Have you tried anything from London city genetics?
Yeah buddy you could say that!
No not tried London city genetics, just barneys, budda, and greenhouse cheese. I’ve got a decent cheese but it’s called blackdog, it’s super sweet.
London city is going on the must try list, do you recommend them?

CocoNut 420

Yeah buddy you could say that!
No not tried London city genetics, just barneys, budda, and greenhouse cheese. I’ve got a decent cheese but it’s called blackdog, it’s super sweet.
London city is going on the must try list, do you recommend them?
Yes they're a favourite of mine I've a couple of killer phenos from them.

Eta...bluchi, blue cheese x biker kush.
_20220425_190617 (1).JPG

Last edited:

OleReynard

You cant miss on blueberry flavor in most of my blue star crosses. The pure line is Mayberry. Blueberry pie dessert wine to the last toke of the joint. Others that have strong blueberry in every pack are family blues v3 (djs 98 bb), star dream (blue dream), and blueberry lemon shake up (lemon cbd cross). But the most dialed in blueberry is in my blue star back cross lines, I haven't publicly dropped yet. For the guy that cant find grape, check out Grape Juice Cocktail. You'll find strong fermented grape juice to grape bubblicous in one pack. These blueberry crosses are smoke tested. Not only do they have the lip smacking flavor and aroma, they light you up and set you at ease at the same time. Euphoric bliss.
How and where do we find your menu, when to be released?

HarleyJammer

Veteran
Blueberry beautifully compliments sativa imo..............my fav is straight haze x blueberry ...... blueberry x Mexican was an amazing cross chimera did ...and of course 1 of the most popular strains in the world is blue dream...blueberry x super silver haze .........I would love to try a blueberry x pure Thai... I bet would be amazing

My Buzzin Cuzzin Sunshine the Shaman had an unintended pollination resulting in a Durban/Blueberry cross. Few weeks it comes down. Durban gave BB girthier (is that a word?) structure. Stem rub reveals strong BB nose. Cant wait to test a cured sample :)