What's new

Who make good Blueberry cross today?

Miraculous Meds

Hi, thanks for the info, being in Europe I usually order seeds from Attitude who is an official distributor for DJ but there is no stock available at the moment. I've seen some sites based in the US has some but I'm not sure they ship worldwide.
I've seen a thread with your main strains displayed, they looked absolutely stunning, it's not all you need but it's a good start. I have to say I'm very interested in a hybrid of Blueberry and Sour D. But I'll see this in a few months as my next grows are already planned now.
Shoot me a message, the ocean won't stop this blue movement!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is it Lonestar who made the Appalachia as well?
I've grown a few hybrids from Bodhi seeds made with an Appalachia male, they were all of very high quality with multiple keepers in each small pack of seeds.
Not sure. Maybe it was H&L or Cecil? The answer is probably here on this site somewhere!😆

Prs2xs

I have just about all of his catalogue, and haven't grown out most of them, but I would say that the GDP is my least favourite of them all. Maybe I didn't get a good pheno, although they should have been very similar since these are almost or may be an IBL. I really enjoyed his Angel 98 and Vegas kush, and I will be running some Blood Milk and Sky outdoors next spring.
He is a super guy to deal with, have had many good conversations with him and he is always helpful. I hope more people try him out, as he is does good work-NOT another pollen chucker!
I expect his Blueberry to be stellar, and will be ordering them as soon as they come available!

west-eu

Hey Miraculous Meds

the other thread is close so i'm going to post your genetics here

all of the plants smell lovely sweet berry blueberry strawberry :)

Flo Star

flo star 2.JPG

flo star 3.JPG

Miraculous Meds

I've recently grown some Rocky Melon from Karma Genetics and I found a very nice female who had traits coming from her Colorado FLO ancestor, it had beautifully colored buds, a complex smell, floral, sweet berries and spices and a very nice up beat high with a slow onset and long duration. Despite decades of growing it was in fact my first experience with the FLO/Blueberry family and I have to say it was lovely. I have grown her 3 times but lost the mother sadly, it was the only plant from 6 with those traits so I don't think it's a very common occurence in the Rocky Melon seeds, I might try another pack to see if I can find one similar but I'd like to try other seeds with the FLO/BLUEBERRY genetics. I have no idea what breeder is doing a good job with this genetic today so some advices are welcome.
If you want to grow FLO/Blueberry hybrids where would you buy them?
here ya go