What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

White Rhino Vs Red Cherry Berry 250w indoor grow soil

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
27 day flower...yesterday

27 day flower...yesterday

some fresh shot from yesterday, i'm impressed for the big leaves of red cherry berry she looks very healthy plants also w.r. but not have the big leaves like r.c.b....the stretching continius in some plants more but i hope stop very soon if no i need to put my old cooltube ah hhrrrr...:wave:

Attachments

• SP_A1318.jpg
    SP_A1318.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 13
  • SP_A1325.jpg
    SP_A1325.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 11
  • SP_A1329.jpg
    SP_A1329.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 11
  • SP_A1330.jpg
    SP_A1330.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 11

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
HEY WHATZZUP GROWER..i think i take back my old cooltube for this grow because i don't have more free space and maybe the plants get some burn upstairs if i no switch the reflector, i don't want give pain to my baby you no!! the stretching yesterday maybe stop , no grow more but we arrive up and when the flower start coming fat maybe go high little bit more then now ....:comfort:
the plants still looks very healthy and green, i'm impressed for big size fan leaves of red c. b. i check around all plants and no sign of deficienzy or overfert or overwater ecc.. this is the three time use atami janeco light mix for soil and much kudos i give very good, with good porzion like 30% perlite extra they coming nice, i water my 1 gallon pot 1 time every 2/3 day and after 3 day is dry.. good time, also advanced hydroponic of holland dutch formula grow bloom micro work very well, never i failure with this , only first time i use with auto's maybe i use little bit more and i get the last point of leaves burn but just this maybe because first time USE and also have very high concentrate of N.P.K.
the plants start show me pistill and flower everywhere and day for day more big :jump:

the first 1°/2° pix are r.c.b.
the 3°/4° are white rhino

the picture downside are from few days before, have a good high weekend to all IC-Mag friend.......

A place to bring your mind.....
When your fucking blazed,
When your high as a motherfucking Kite,
When you're stone .....

Attachments

• SP_A1327.jpg
    SP_A1327.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 11
  • SP_A1324.jpg
    SP_A1324.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 9
  • SP_A1322.jpg
    SP_A1322.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 13
  • SP_A1316.jpg
    SP_A1316.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 11

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
DAY 30 FLOWER...

DAY 30 FLOWER...

Yesterday i make some shot from the garden ..so quietly going on well the flower start explode everywhere also down in the small branch i can see small flower with many pistill , in general other time with different strain and same number of plants no branch much and i get only small nugs in the final but now i think promise good maybe i get a positive increment of final weight you no...much plants in the garden show small flower in some branch...nice
comment are welcome..enjoy grower

Attachments

• SP_A1341.jpg
    SP_A1341.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 12
  • SP_A1339.jpg
    SP_A1339.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 10
  • SP_A1360.jpg
    SP_A1360.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 11
  • SP_A1359.jpg
    SP_A1359.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 9

rastaidd

Member yeahyeah!
Veteran
si iniziano a vedere dei bei fiorelloni !! :D
falle esplode ste piante killer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes:
buon coltivo bhro!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
si iniziano a vedere dei bei fiorelloni !! :D
falle esplode ste piante killer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes:
buon coltivo bhro!

eh eh thanks rastaidd..:tiphat:

more shot..
also in this grow i find same problem then other time..higher plants cazzo maybe because have to much in number in this small tent, now in one week i start new grow in new tent size like: 107 x 53 x 154 h cm, i want put 8/10 max plant and give 3 / 4 week veg. like this i hope get more final weight then now without veg. you no and i hope no more bend my fucking shit cola .. maybe ah ah, soon i start also new thread for new tent and i have already all staff only seed i need to buy now but i'm little confused for wich one strain i grow, sure maximum 3 feet or some , i think for some diesel some kush strain but never sure for now...soon soon..:wave:

Attachments

• SP_A1342.jpg
    SP_A1342.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 8
  • SP_A1345.jpg
    SP_A1345.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 13
  • SP_A1349.jpg
    SP_A1349.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 11
  • SP_A1351.jpg
    SP_A1351.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 9

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey brother and syster yesterday evening after 1 1/2 start light one of big storm with so many bolt of lightning coming in my small village untill today morning and one big lightning go down near house and no electricity for all village untill 05:30 in the morning fuck!!
now the problem is: my garden yesterday take only 1 1/2 light on , like this i get some problem like stress plants an coming hermy??? i hope no grower, because my plant show flower from many days but i have little % they cause hermy to the plants???

please somebody can answer to my question...:comfort:

the picture are from few days before, maybe evening or tomorrow i post some fresh pix..enjoy grower!!

Attachments

• SP_A1356.jpg
    SP_A1356.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 10
  • SP_A1352.jpg
    SP_A1352.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 12
  • SP_A1344.jpg
    SP_A1344.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 13
  • SP_A1338.jpg
    SP_A1338.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 8

poofaloof

looking good dude you will be happy at the end for sure! Ever thought about topping the plants? I guarantee it will keep them shorter and yield better my friend.

If the lights were only off for one day you will be fine they wont become hermy. Nice work!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
looking good dude you will be happy at the end for sure! Ever thought about topping the plants? I guarantee it will keep them shorter and yield better my friend.

If the lights were only off for one day you will be fine they wont become hermy. Nice work!

oh man you are welcome to thread and thanks for support me and appreciate, also you understand my shit english man ah ah, yeah this is good news about no problem hermy for just one day light off...
about topped i think in the beginning if i see some plants stretching more then other i do topped when the small plant arrive to 6 nodes and top. but after i forget and i think the plants stop stretching before but coming higher later and no possible top. her you no is too late when i no the stretching going on more, i start 12/12 regime after just 2 days veg. for sure in the future if i use again this tent i do only 4 plant with 4 week veg. and top. and flip to 12/12 like this i think is the best for this tent small...thanks again for advice man!!
you make me feel good .. :dance013: ..woh woh, but me i check also if start grow some balls just for understand the reaction of the plants ...:tiphat:....

some shot from today at 32 day flower, continius grow well for now, quietly quietly the flower start coming everyday more fat's..for now no sign of deficenzi...overfert..etc...
yesterday i start use in addictional to other fertil. also GREEN SENSATION from plagron, after one week use i hope i can see some cristall coming is time i think ..no???

the 1°/2° shot are the best one " white rhino " in the garden ( other looks the same pheno but this one have nice color)

the 3°/4° sot are " red cherry berry "

...:wave:

Attachments

• SP_A1368.jpg
    SP_A1368.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 8
  • SP_A1366.jpg
    SP_A1366.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 9
  • SP_A1365.jpg
    SP_A1365.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 9
  • SP_A1361.jpg
    SP_A1361.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 10

poofaloof

Yea man some strains flower better from seed/clone than others do, its hard to tell if they will stretch or not if you never grew them before. I think most of the time you would be safe to top most strains. Maybe you can increase yield next time by vegging for a week or two, then topping and vegging another week or two, then flipping them.

This run looks good dude, props!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Yea man some strains flower better from seed/clone than others do, its hard to tell if they will stretch or not if you never grew them before. I think most of the time you would be safe to top most strains. Maybe you can increase yield next time by vegging for a week or two, then topping and vegging another week or two, then flipping them.

This run looks good dude, props!

yeah mate you are exactly right...this what i want do for my new tent i just vegg. for 3/4 weeks and flip 12/12 like this for sure better increase yield, i put only 10 maximum plants, never before i topped ( i try one time but nothing good) in veg. phase and flip aftrer but ou think after 2 week topped and give 2 week more veg. and then flip ?? sound good maybe..

just now i'm in line for buy seed i think get sour kush aka headband from Reserva Privada and i'm little uncertain to choice or bubba kush from Green House or pineapple express from G13 Labs ..maybe all 3 i take...:wave:

poofaloof

Maybe you could top a few of them and see how they yield. Do a little experiment of sorts.

Can we get an update and see how things are looking my friend? Keep it green man :smokeit:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Maybe you could top a few of them and see how they yield. Do a little experiment of sorts.

Can we get an update and see how things are looking my friend? Keep it green man :smokeit:

i do some bend to the big plants in the garden and now looks better , i think the stretching stop from few days maybe now only go up little bit cause flower coming fat but still good..this is fresh update ..:laughing:

day 34 flower...today

first 4°pix from my baby white rhino..:bump:

Attachments

• SP_A1380.jpg
    SP_A1380.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 9
  • SP_A1379.jpg
    SP_A1379.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 15
  • SP_A1378.jpg
    SP_A1378.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 11
  • SP_A1377.jpg
    SP_A1377.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 12

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
this is pix from red cherry berry , from all plants in the garden only in one r.c.b. start coming trik's, but soon i think explode in all plants, from all plant i grow this year this is first time start make cristall later in comparison to other maybe because take more time for flower..!?!?
in the last pix we can see how the plant look if stay to much close to the light, but now i bend before get burn and still good

so enjoyed growers and take time for visit the thread and post comment ...is free..ahhh :blowbubbles:

Attachments

• SP_A1384.jpg
    SP_A1384.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 13
  • SP_A1386.jpg
    SP_A1386.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 10
  • SP_A1383.jpg
    SP_A1383.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 12
  • SP_A1381.jpg
    SP_A1381.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 9
  • SP_A1392.jpg
    SP_A1392.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 11
  • SP_A1388.jpg
    SP_A1388.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 10
  • SP_A1387.jpg
    SP_A1387.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 10

poofaloof

They look very pretty, nice and dark gotta love it. I think some more adjustments will do you in well for a better harvest next run, what size pots are you using right now?

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
They look very pretty, nice and dark gotta love it. I think some more adjustments will do you in well for a better harvest next run, what size pots are you using right now?

THANKS MATE FOR APPRECIATE :tiphat: ..FOR SURE NEXT GROW I dO BETTER I HOPE, CAUSE I GROW IN NEW TENT IN DIFFERENT PLACE , THE SIZE IS 107 X 54 X 154 CM HIGH AND I DO ONLY 10 PLANT..SOUND LIKE DOUBLE SIZE THEN NOW AND HALF PLANT THEN NOW, i give 3/4 weeks veg and then flip, i use for now 1 gallon pot but for next one grow i buy near 2 gallon, i start in 7x7x 8 cm pot for the first 10 day and then in the 2 gallon for the rest of the time, sound good maybe you no?!?!?..:wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
for new grow i buy few days before seed i choice 6x SOUR KUSH AKA HEADBAND feminiz.(sour diesel x og kush) from reserva privada seed and 5X BUBBA KUSH feminiz.(bubblegum/kush) from greenhouse s.
this what i start i hope next week when arive order..so grower if anyone have some advice from this genetic please tell me...

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
day 37 flow

day 37 flow

some shot from yesterday at 37 day flo...
the garden continius grow well without sign of deficienzy...:dance013: i'm excited to see big cola into tha garden :hotbounce
the last pix show view from downside after small defoliation for make free space to encourage fresh air coming upstairs ...
enjoy to all grower :laughing:

Attachments

• SP_A1392.jpg
    SP_A1392.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 12
  • SP_A1397.jpg
    SP_A1397.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 11
  • SP_A1396.jpg
    SP_A1396.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 10
  • SP_A1395.jpg