What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

White Rhino Vs Red Cherry Berry 250w indoor grow soil

headstone

those are some fantastically healthy looking plants :)

I'm going by memory so don't hold me to this, but I'm pretty sure that MH globes make plants stretch less during flowering compared to HPS. That being said, wether I'm right or wrong, the best method of controlling a stretchy plant is tying it down. If you tie the girls down you can stretch them out so they get the most light possible, it keeps the overall height down and in most cases will increase your yield :)

MeNotYou

I have taken a plant from seed only 2 weeks in veg and switch to 12/12 with great results.

I have also taken clones 2 inches(5cm) and once it is well rooted, veg for 1 week then 12/12.. much easier to keep em small like this.

Best results for me have been to tie them down and make many tops.. like this
Shiskaberry

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
those are some fantastically healthy looking plants :)

I'm going by memory so don't hold me to this, but I'm pretty sure that MH globes make plants stretch less during flowering compared to HPS. That being said, wether I'm right or wrong, the best method of controlling a stretchy plant is tying it down. If you tie the girls down you can stretch them out so they get the most light possible, it keeps the overall height down and in most cases will increase your yield :)

hey headstone thanks for advice man, you are welcome to the thread i like you like bro, i try some lsd also if i need , i see soon if the stretch are abundant , this time the grow start 12/12 from beginning maybe coming nice "short s.o.g." like 60 cm high !!!
in the old grow minumum i give one week veg. and they stretching up like 70 , 75cm , now direct 12/12 i hope stopping around 60cm h like this the light can go much more down and we have a positive increment of final weight......maybe !!
:tiphat:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
UPDATES ...from 19°day

UPDATES ...from 19°day

some nice pix from yesterday, garden look very healthy and green :dance013:
2 day before i change light from mh to hps same wattage 250, and i change also the dosage of fertilizer in bloom phase ..i use :

ADVANCED HYDROPONICS of HOLLAND
grow 1.6 ml for 1 gallon (for one week only then no put anymore )
bloom 3.2 ml for 1 gal..
micro 1.6 ml fr 1 gal..

ADVANCED NATURAL POWER
grow/bloom excellerator 4ml x 1gal..
enzymes + 4ml x 1gal..

the big one red cherry berry are fantastic short healthy plant.. for now :bump:
i check for see the sex and yes more female confirmed in the garden remain only 5 to check ...9 are already female and for now look only one r.c.b. have different pheno like more fat and high, other looks same size short and fatted so maybe is too early fo see better the phenotipe...:wave:

the pix downview are all r.c.b.

Attachments

• SP_A1251.jpg
    SP_A1251.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 15
  • SP_A1245.jpg
    SP_A1245.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 17
  • SP_A1249.jpg
    SP_A1249.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 18
  • SP_A1241.jpg
    SP_A1241.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 20

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
WHITE RHINO PLANTS LOOKS VERY GOOD..AT 19°DAY OLD 12/12 , in the garden if i touch the stem coming nice smell red cher...have very fruit smell just now and w.r. more quietly smell and not so pungent like r.c.b., so i can't wait for some chubby fat's hard shit nuggets !!!

ANYCOMMENT ARE WELCOME..:jump:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
i have some problem for post the picture, ic-mag they charge but after post i don't see...fuck shit botton memory pc cazzo..sorry for now..i hope i resolving very fast the problem..:laughing:

Attachments

• SP_A1252.jpg
    SP_A1252.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 12
  • SP_A1254.jpg
    SP_A1254.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 15
  • SP_A1255.jpg
    SP_A1255.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 18

Dgenerit

Hey man, I just read your entire thread start to finish and looked at every pic. It seems that your controlling the stretching pretty well throughout the whole process. The canopy looks even, I think you'll get some good buds! I cant wait to see how that white rhino turns out.

So you use only a 250w for veg and flower?

Thanks for showing us your grow!

-Dgen

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Hey man, I just read your entire thread start to finish and looked at every pic. It seems that your controlling the stretching pretty well throughout the whole process. The canopy looks even, I think you'll get some good buds! I cant wait to see how that white rhino turns out.

So you use only a 250w for veg and flower?

Thanks for showing us your grow!

-Dgen

hey Dgenerit you're welcome to my new thread experience man, thanks so much for appreciate my garden , yes for sure man i use only the 250 w mh for veg. an hps for flow. i hope coming nice bud man i hope, we can see soon how explode in bloom, today one more female i find..now still only 2 plants to watch for sex but 12 plants still female and the big one r.c.b arrive to 36cm h i can see start make more pistill in all side plant upstairs down middle..woh full enjoy, i promise soon tomorrow post updates with shot...:wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
day 24 flower....updates from yesterday

day 24 flower....updates from yesterday

hey grower i'm back with some shot from yesterday ( sorry only shit quality for now) the garden grow well and stretching normal this last few days, i hope stop soon.
the plants start explode both of pistil up down middle everywhere..:dance013:
i have only one plant no show me sex , very stranger the plant are one of white rhino, they start from beginning life grow different from other w.r. we can see soon how they coming...i don't have pix from this but i make soon!! the plants arrive to 40 cm h and some 2 w.r. also 50 cm, still good with some secondary stem grow nice..promise good!!
so enjoy and anycomment are welcome...stay high grower :laughing:

the 1° pix show the jungle downside
2° are red cherry berry with both of pistill up and down
3° are white r.
4° r.c.b. / w.r.

Attachments

• SP_A1297.jpg
    SP_A1297.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 19
  • SP_A1305.jpg
    SP_A1305.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 21
  • SP_A1299.jpg
    SP_A1299.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 17
  • SP_A1308.jpg
    SP_A1308.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 22

hup234

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey killer,people don't type bad fake accents you dumb $hit....still,a little funny for a page or two...

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey killer,people don't type bad fake accents you dumb $hit....still,a little funny for a page or two...

ah ah bro ...my teacher is the street but the way for good accent is so far man.but we try..ah ah you are the first tell me this, i appreciate !!........:wave:

rocket high

Veteran
i dont know nothing about the r.b.c but ive grow nirvana's white rhino and you wont be dissapointed im going to grow it again as the stone is real heavy and lasts quite long also the yield is exceptional ...all good things in my book ;)

heres a crap pic of my W/R ...they are under 2x 400w hps in a large nft tray :)

rastaidd

Member yeahyeah!
Veteran
ehiii amicooo eccomi!!!
ricambio il saluto e vedo che gia sei messo bene!!
crescono alla grande queste piantozze :D
in bocca al lupo allora man,
ti seguo anche io con interesse!!!
buon coltivo amico!!:yes:
a presto!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
i dont know nothing about the r.b.c but ive grow nirvana's white rhino and you wont be dissapointed im going to grow it again as the stone is real heavy and lasts quite long also the yield is exceptional ...all good things in my book ;)

heres a crap pic of my W/R ...they are under 2x 400w hps in a large nft tray :)

"oh shit man".. huge cola yeah this what i want, i hope coming big nug like your w.r. but maybe no, you grow with 2x400w sure they coming much more big then my lamp 250w but we can see soon how explode..i can't wait for see the flower !!
thanks for stopping here bro!!!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
ehiii amicooo eccomi!!!
ricambio il saluto e vedo che gia sei messo bene!!
crescono alla grande queste piantozze :D
in bocca al lupo allora man,
ti seguo anche io con interesse!!!
buon coltivo amico!!:yes:
a presto!

hey rastaidd sei arrivato..eh eh la white rhino viene su che è un amore , per la red cherry berry ho qualche preoccupazione in piu , cioè va tutto bene come le w.r. ma guardando da vicino i fiori che stanno esplodendo in questi giorni speriamo che vada tutto bene senza nessuna ermafrodita, non so sono strani i fiori totalmente differenti dalle w.r. o è solo la mia paranoia come mi dice la mia girlfriend non mi devo preoccupare piu di tanto, non ho la macchina fotog. digitale per ora e non si vede dalle foto che faccio con il cellulare ma sebrano strane bozze nel bel mezzo dei fiori,cioè nessuna palletta ma bo chissa , mi pare un caso che sono venute tutte 9 ermafrodite..sono tutte uguali, le 5 w.r. hanno una formazione diversa dei fiori dalle 9 r.c.b. vedremo se mi sbaglio, fino ad ora mai mi sono venute erma in tutte le 4/5 grow che ho tirato su e non ho fatto nessuno sbaglio del tipo aprire la growtent quando dentro è buio o stessarle in altro modo quindi non mi rimane che guardare da vicino e aspettare, ciao e al prossimo updates bro!! :wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey grower good morning...few days before i buy some peace of wood for make a box for rvk like this i think make less noise but you no after i make box and close the rvk inside the noise still same before cazzo :wallbash:
the problem is the pipe (aluconnet) because have only covering with some black.. (?).. but not isulated and the circulation air make a vibration, now or i buy insulated pipe or i put the filter carbon straight in the hole of box , like this eliminated pipe and maybe noise...:thinking:

Attachments

• SP_A1279.jpg
    SP_A1279.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 15
  • SP_A1278.jpg
    SP_A1278.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 18
  • SP_A1280.jpg
    SP_A1280.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 26

MeNotYou

Ascolta il tuo girlfriend... Non ti preoccupare tanto lol

The waiting is the hardest part. Do the RCB have pistils on the flower? or no? I have had some flowers growing really fast and the center of the main cola would look like it was about to hermie but it was the way that plant grew.. it never hermied.
I say wait till your sure before you toss em.

Keep up the good work :greenstars:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Ascolta il tuo girlfriend... Non ti preoccupare tanto lol

The waiting is the hardest part. Do the RCB have pistils on the flower? or no? I have had some flowers growing really fast and the center of the main cola would look like it was about to hermie but it was the way that plant grew.. it never hermied.
I say wait till your sure before you toss em.

Keep up the good work :greenstars:

THANKS for support man, yeah start have a lot of pistill in the main cola and also the secondary shot show many pistill, is just a paranoid bro you are right..........i hope ah ah
i don't toss em for sure!! maybe i take camera from my syster and do some nice shot after we can see better...soon coming pix mate and thanks again for appreciate...