vedo che procedono alla grande le tue piante!!! :good:
falle diventare enormiii!!!!! :D
ciao man!:wave:

hey rasta ci provo..

for now i put little high dosage of fertiliz. for this week this is the tab:

Advanced Hydroponics of Holland:
grow- x
bloom- 1,5 ml / liter.....(0.5ml more )
micro- 0,5 ml / liter........(0.1ml more)

Advanced Natural Power:
grow/bloom excellerator- 1ml/liter....(same)
enzymes+ - 1ml/liter...(same)

Plagron:
green sensation-1 ml/liter...( i start use last week and after 2 days i see start make tryk's the plants..only one in the beginning but later also other) i think is good product like bloombastic from atami, but we can see soon if this is true !!

the plants no show sign of deficienzy, this is very good things for me , i no after three grow use this trade of fertilizer how they work, but also we need to check how the plants reaction , is different from plants a plants..

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
:blowbubbles: so grower be happy yesterday morning arrive pack from u.k. seed , i buy 6x sourkush aka headband (reserva privada) and 5x bubba kush (greenhouse s.) and in addictional the attitude give me free 3 seed 1x dinafem roadrunner auto's female...1x dinafem haze auto's....1x dinafem critical+..
i'm very excited to germinate the new one experienze in new tent myself made , is much better then what i use now, the size is 105 x 54 x 157 cm high , now i use only 0.60 x 0.60 x 120 cm high and i get everytime problem for the small high of tent but now for sure do better without bend down the plants, i think i start veg. for 3/4 week and flip in flower time i put only 8/10 plant max.
i buy 8 cfl 20w red spectrum for put around the tent and 250w hps(mh for veg.) up , 1 pc fan for intake air fresh from down and for exaust fan i buy TT100 145/187 mc/h + filter carbon odorsock 100 280mc/h....:wave:

Attachments

• SP_A1409.jpg
    SP_A1409.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 15
  • SP_A1410.jpg
    SP_A1410.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 11

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
DAY 39 flow.

DAY 39 flow.

hey grower the garden going on qiuetly qiuetly i see the bud start coming chubby and i surprise to see also small nug down in all plant yeah :jump:, they take a good food today, the plant look very healthy and green they can support the fertilizer regime .. maybe i can increment more the dosage..?!?.very good, i'm happy for now, some shot from today....

Attachments

• SP_A1428.jpg
    SP_A1428.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 11
  • SP_A1420.jpg
    SP_A1420.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 12
  • SP_A1418.jpg
    SP_A1418.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 10
  • SP_A1424.jpg
    SP_A1424.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 12
  • SP_A1422.jpg
    SP_A1422.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 10
  • SP_A1423.jpg
    SP_A1423.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 11

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
a cople more pix from day° 39...some leaves of red cherry berry show red veins not from beginning but from many days, the garden i think grow well and i notice this strain support very good the fertilizer regime, no sign untill now of overfert... brown spot in the leaves ..the soil atami janeco light mix work well with 30/35 % perlite inside (i put) ..:wave:

Attachments

• SP_A1421.jpg
    SP_A1421.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 11
  • SP_A1417.jpg
    SP_A1417.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 12
  • SP_A1415.jpg
    SP_A1415.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 8

qball0247

lookin good, maybe some blue spectrum cfl in the beginning of flowering would have kept them a little shorter but still nice bud production.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
THE GARDEN continius grow well, very beautifull flower for both plants, full cristall covered up one of red cherry berry also other show me cristall but quietly increment..
i notice many days before when bud start coming fattening grow very fast but now looks like very quietly grow, i hope coming more fat, they looks stop in fattening but increment the trik's production in all plants...we can see soon
sorry for the pix but i miss the key for put micro sd from phone to pc and we need to wait me go in my sister house take back and post again ..few days after for sure coming back pix..

S

Sirus

Nice thread killer! :tiphat: Suprising to see how big they can get with very little time in veg! Makes me think I should start the decent to 12/12 myself. Will keep checking for updates bro. :lurk:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Nice thread killer! :tiphat: Suprising to see how big they can get with very little time in veg! Makes me think I should start the decent to 12/12 myself. Will keep checking for updates bro. :lurk:

yeah man me too..surprise to see they coming nice also start 12/12 from seed, yes if we give 2 week veg they come more big i no but we try different sometime you no?!?!?
more fast ...
for update i need to wait few days take back the key for put photo in micro sd to pc..soon my friend soon :wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
update day 46 flow..

update day 46 flow..

hey grower i'm back with nice shot from bud, the garden give me emotion everyday more for the great fruit into my garden yeah some kicked my ass ..:moon:..:asskick:.!!!
so last week they look like stop in fattening and coming paranoid in my head i think why they stop maybe the pot is small bla bla no in 2 days coming more fat and explode in tryk's covered and red cherry berry get fantastic smell like really cherry gum they call your brain direct ..:smokeit:

pix are ready :

n 1,2,3 are Red cherry berry

n 4,5 are White rhino

n 6 the small one Red cherry b.. into the garden

comment are welcome :wave:

Attachments

• CIMG1666.jpg
    CIMG1666.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 11
  • CIMG1669.jpg
    CIMG1669.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 12
  • CIMG1672.jpg
    CIMG1672.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 9
  • CIMG1660.jpg
    CIMG1660.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 11
  • CIMG1664.jpg
    CIMG1664.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 10
  • CIMG1678.jpg
    CIMG1678.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 10

generalgrievous

collector of lightsabers.. and fine cannabis genet
ICMag Donor
Damn weed... didn't know this was going on. Nice gear score. Just finished a ½ of red cherry berry... good smoke

Keep up the good work... garden looks killer weed... :whee:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Looks real nice bro. Those babies are just getting started. They will be fat and sticky when done. Peace!

hey man you are right !!

Sirus...thanks and i think yes from the smell of r.c.b. for sure coming a sweet tasty!!

Forest20..thank you you are welcome

Generalgrievous...yeah brotha how are you :friends:?? you miss the start but get a smart..show !!!

Latest posts

Latest posts