What's new

Whiskeytango's Area 51

blackone

Veteran
cant forget this f.u.c.k.e.r! I got red, purple and black outta those QX1s...goooood times!
picture.php

Gonna be Whisky in the Jar soon man!
Please check that beautiful headbud - a shriveled budleaf sticking out like that can sometimes be a sign of something bad inside... but perhaps not - saw other pics of yours with similar burns. Just looks a little weird being burned like that with the neighbor leaves being ok.

All of your vegetables are really looking great!

C

cellardweller

:laughing:
whiskey..yer not gettin bored are you?? lol..even downside up, they look spectacular!!
peacenpot,
~dubs

m0ff99

Spectacular colours whisky, i can almost smell and taste those beautiful buds...mmm.....and how frosty!!?

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys! After hangin em...I HAD to get a few more shots Cellar! These girls look so tasty its killing me! wanna taste wanna taste wanna taste wanna taste.......lol
good vibes

Holy crap you got a lotta stellar weed hangin there!!!!!!!!!!!!!! boing!

Mad props to ya Whiskey....

Happy sampling.....
I'd dedicate a light or two to the results of these genetics anyday man!!!

Hank Hemp

Veteran
Curing Question WT

Curing Question WT

Do you have your crop in a cool place? Looks indoors in the AC. Is it dark most of the time? I generally remove the large fan leaves just before I take them. Then hang them in the dark, out of direct light anyway. What I keep for myself I cure in tupperware container.

That's a great looking crop, loved the colors. :canabis:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
hello Mrs.Tango.....nice stuff in here.........ive been trying to get the pimpstress up in here,but she post allong w/me:D.......nice purple's people's:D:D:D

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do you have your crop in a cool place? Looks indoors in the AC. Is it dark most of the time? I generally remove the large fan leaves just before I take them. Then hang them in the dark, out of direct light anyway. What I keep for myself I cure in tupperware container.

That's a great looking crop, loved the colors. :canabis:
Thanks for the kind words!
temps do get a lil under 70 at night...Nothing too cold. But highs USUALLY arent over 78 either...just getting dialed in new place, so highs are a little higher...lol

good vibes

jakezking

Those buds are like a bag o' Skittles - all the colors of the rainbow! I'll bet she smells and tastes as good as she looks! Keep up the fine work, Tango Family! Continued best wishes and luck!

Crap, I just noticed I used all exclamation points - sorry for yelling, but those buds got me all excited!

Rock.Steady

ok, the inverted buddage got me all choked up.:yoinks:

and Greetings! "Mrs. Tango", pleasure to meet the 'mrs':wave:!!

Whiskey, gotta say it, yep, i'm jealous. all that bud and a cool 'mrs', yer killin me mang!:bashhead:

hehehehe:laughing:
Rock

cannabowl

Perplexing Magnum Opus
ICMag Donor
Thanks guys! Here are a few upside down ones I took...
good vibes

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Man do you know how hard it is to stand on my head to look at these pictures the right way...I keep tipping over when I try to run the mouse....Fuck dude, your killing me:laughing:. LOL, j/k. Looks great bro.

Peace,
Canna

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow Whiskey, those gals are ridiculously colorful...proper proper proper

A warm welcome to the Mrs! Glad to see ya joining in on all the fun....:joint:

I N Hail

Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger
Veteran
Awesome man just Awesome.

Yeah bro i watched "The Devils Rejects" last night.
Couln't get your sig outta my head,,,,,,,,lol

All i can say is "Tootie Fk'n Fruity"
picture.php

PeaceINH

I N Hail

Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger
Veteran
Rob Zombie got a sick head fo sho,,,LOL

Just think they'er probably out there.

PeaceINH

Latest posts

Latest posts