What's new

Whiskeytango's Area 51

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We had 2 Chem4 and 1 A11 survive...They look shitty, but should pull through. And ONE is ALLLLwe needed! SO I am truly blessed if these 3 pull through.Thank you sir....a lot.

good vibes

Harvest chop pics and transplanting...blah blah blah lots new shit tomorrow!

I N Hail

Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger
Veteran
Cool, Let me know ,There getting a little deep in flower, but plenty left to take,
Was kinda worried about the heat.

I don't see alot of difference in the 4/D, But CC said the D was a keeper.

Maybe i should root em first.

Peace INH

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
INH...I can wait for yer moms if need be...looks like the 2 Chem4s and the one A11 are good to go though...lil worse for wear, but pulling through I think...let ya know!

Chopped the QX1s, ID10ts, and the REBs today...toss up a few pics in here, but uploaded like 30 from the process, feel free to look in the album.

good vibes
QX1
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ID10t
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Group shots
picture.php

picture.php

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
cant forget this f.u.c.k.e.r! I got red, purple and black outta those QX1s...goooood times!
picture.php

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
DDDAAAMMMNNN bro....killin it as usual :D...thats some fine lookin ganj there homie....keep up the great work...Peace

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys! No wrod in the air yet on a when for N&J, and I wont say when I do find out...:nanana:
But FOR SURE I am taking some of the QX1 and ID10t...Not sure which plants yet, so ALL of them are getting the PROPER treatment. WHOLE plants chopped and hung. Ceiling fan is on mid, small desk fan on floor pointing at wall nugs are near...just keeping the plants VERY softly moving...Maybe 5-7 days? If the get dryish too fast, Ill kill the floor fan, dont want mold, but dont want too fast a dry too. There are 40+ eagerly waiting wide mouth big boys waiting to take this bounty in. Occasional burp till news of hayday!
Prolly wont do a smoke test for at least 2 weeks....Ill try, lol. Got enough headies to last, thanks to a lil Cali trip. No luck on finding genetic info on the Black Diamond Kush. Im thinkin its Blackberry and one of the OGs...but who knows, that lone bean is getting duplicated regardless...heh

good vibes

PLEASE check my album, there are MUCH MUCH BETTER pics of the 3 Phenos of QX1, each a different shade, and the ID10t, I was too tired to pick which ones to post in the thread. get yer mouths watering for those who where lucky enough to score some. Gonna run my last 20+ seeds of the QX1 for breeding and keeper hunting! Now I know what I am really lookin for.By the time I smoke test, Ill know which pheno to breed to!

W

WeldFlash420

Nice job Wt, enjoy that smoke bro, looks like a lil liece of heaven right there in Area 51. Peace and shine on man.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
WhiskeyT
Howzit brother..?? Looking friggn good up in the muthatrucker... great work.. bbl peace.

sack

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Whut up whisk...looks like some fuego bro...congrats on the nom for POTM too...Peace

I N Hail

Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger
Veteran
Mouth fracking water'n Bro!!!! Great color , bet that will knock your pecker
in the sand,,LOL.
Mighty fine job again man!!!!!!!!!

Cool man that will work,Don't let me forget.

PeaceINH