What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Whiskeytango's Area 51

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Area 51 has all materials at the compound now. Germing seeds and building PVC rooms today....pics later. Boom boom room and Area 51 are at differnet locations, so there will be 2 threads.:muahaha:

New specs for Area 51:

Veg-4x8
framing a makeshift tent with no top outta PVC and panda film
2x-600w MH
2x-cooltubes
2x-digital greenhouse ballasts
1-454 cfm can fan

Bloom-8x12
framing a makeshift tent with no top outta PVC and panda film
6x-1000W HPS
6x- cool tubes
6x-digital greenhouse ballasts
2x-454 cfm can fan
1- 454 cfm can fan with 16in carbon filter
1- Uvonair 3000 ozone gen
1-CO2 bottle with regulator

Strains this go round:

Nirvana-Misty (old fav)
TGA-Querkle
cannacopia- Chuck D (sour diesel x deep chunk)
cannacopia- Bubba Kush x Deep Chunk
Joey Weed- Moon Shadow ( chemo x C99)
Sour D from buddy
Bubblegum from buddy
Mendo Madness from buddy

Starting about 90 beans. Will cull for sex and vigor. Time to get serious here....lol

good vibes

M

moses224

If possible post a pic of frame before you put panda film on it. I would love to see your build if not im still grabbing a seat 6 one thousands in a eight by twelve will be exciting.

P

PrimoVG

hey WT420, your boom boom room is a great read....also, kudos on your LED work...i'm sure this grow will not disappoint...

anyway, i see you wrote nirvana's misty as an "old fave"; any reason for that? what's your opinion on nivana genetics?

the reason i ask is that the first seeds i've actually purchased has been from nirvana...

thanks

SpoCannabis

Tagged....definitely pullin up a chair. What do you expect to yield out of your room? 60+ watts/sqft I would have very high expectations hehe.. K+

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for stoppin in guys!
Spocann-Not gonna say a yield prediction yet...too many different strains...
Primo-pics will be posted at various stages...Misty is a strain I smoked a lot when in europe in 97-99. Just brings back memories. Have known MANY a connoisseur grower to be pleased with Nirvana beans. I have never had anything bad with em...

good vibes

Last edited:

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
Wanna stay posted on this one. Gonna be doing somehthin similar soon, just 4k's not 6.

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What up bozo!!! Grab a seat man, you got the other sofa!
Strain update:

10- Misty
12-ECSD
5-Mazar
14-BG
4-Mendo Madness
10-Querkle
10-Chuck D
10-Moon Shadow
10-Bubba Kush x Deep Chunk

81 babies!!!
good vibes

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
Whiskey is the Mazar the -i-shariff freebie, or the Mazar x skunk? Been wanting to see the Mazar-i-Shariff freebie grown out as I got lucky enough to get some on my last order.

d4twamp

Nice WT, you know I'm along for the long haul...I'd even ride as a stowaway in the trunk of this vehicle my brother...

Waiting patiently for the pix...Reading the strain list, and given your history, I can already consider this op a success..

Woot Woot...

D

Last edited:

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys!
D4- Sticky around man, you know how it gets!!!
lokes- yup, runnin freebies!
moses- working with both, but this run is all beans...for now :rasta:
Sublime-Pull up a seat homie!
Just pollinated the Church and the NCDG with some of Reapers (NCDG male) pollen. So getting some goodies there I hope.
good vibes

Last edited:

d4twamp

Just pollinated the Church and the NCDG with some of Reapers (NCDG male) pollen. So getting some goodies there I hope.
good vibes

This is what I can't wait for bro, to see the offspring of this experiment...Defenitly on my Christmas list...lol...

thatguy

Well, ain't this some shit! 2 grows, huh?

F.U.C.K.I.N. NICE! Looking to do some shit like that in a few months myself :rasta:

Got this one tagged! So where the damn pics :spank: :spank: :spank:

All the best,
TG

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol.....pics will be up soon, just got a new comp on account of my pit, so Im putting all my shit on this new comp...will take pics tomorrow
good vibes

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey all....quick update
Here's the lovely babies

The NCDG couple getting it on...F5s I believe? (Stinky?)

And the Church....almost done, yellow, pink and purple abound!

NCDG seeded up

Taking down the Church in about 10 days...It took the NCDG pollen, so I will be growing that cross out next go round!!!! WOOOOOOOOOT!!!!
Thats all for now I guess....
good vibes