What's new

Whiskeytango's Area 51

Thanks guys! Hubby and I have been working HARD lately! He really wants to be ready to show everyone at N&J that Area 51 is COMING!, lol.

Nice to meet you guys! Thanks for being so supportive of my hubby!

I N Hail

Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger
Veteran
High Mrs.Tango :joint: Glad to have you on board :woohoo:

O'Yes send us one of Little Tango Too!!!!

jakezking

I figured by now, Princess WT420 would have her own icmag account? It's a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Tango420! I know WT420 couldn't have gotten to where he is without you. Behind every good man is a great woman, as they say.

Y'all keep up the excellent work making all of us drool over the Area51 merchandise. Y'all put a lot of love into your work, and it certainly shows!

Y'all be good out there!

Thanks guys! I feel very welcome now. (blushes)
We will be harvesting the Red Eyed Bride, Id10t and a few of the QX1 this weekend! YAY! Cant wait to try the REB and see if the hype is real. Whiskey kept a daddy in case.:abduct:

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Mrs.Tango420 good to see more wives on the boards, there are a few now, keep up they great work you do i know without my wife mellomel that it would be hard on my own
peace and happy harvests

K

kallenavndk

Wooohooo Wt brought a girlie :D Mrs t welcome awesome i must say a famili Project is prettty kewl THUMPS UP 4 THA T´s And a BIIIIG RESPECT ........

Wt champ how about tha Danes have u smoke em yet ?
Wt Btw im sorry but now i go rep ya wife ;) Stay safe n high

Treetops

WT,
Excellent lookin kids you got there, pretty much grown up..LOL...Very impressive..Long live the NCDG!!! Tryin to get that pheno myself...I'll get it yet...:yes:..Glad to see the better half is now a member..you can always use the help...Enjoy your efforts...I know I sure do......

Thanks,
Treetops

Last edited:
Treetops,trust me you WILL get it SOON, lol. WT talks about all his friends since cannabis.com, I have heard your name plenty;)
Tomorrow is BIG work day! I will be starting my own log soon, cause hubby is giving me a few of the seedlings that will be all mine start to finish, that way I get to ahve a log too! YAAAAY!, lol.
Oh yeah, tomorrow. We are starting seedlings, some PowerhouseF2s (thanks lil birdie) and Moscas C99. BIG hopes with these two WT says, lol. Taking clones, harvesting, transplanting, switching some to veg and some other stuff. So tomorrow hubby will have PLENTY pictures for y'all! He has let me come do little updats to help get my post count up, sweet guy!:kissass:LOL
I think that's everything, he will add what I missed. Oh, and since we got the seed from the Black diamond kush, that NO ONE seems to know anything about, lol. We DID get a STINKY fast Banana Ogers Kush daddy!!! So there is MUCH MUCH stuff to be seen soon with Area 51. Keep tuned everyone!
peace, love and smoke pot!

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad to meet you Mrs.Tango420... ...always, a pleasure to meet the queen bee...:wave:
thanks D! She is the queen of Area51, FOR SURE...lol. BUT..Queen Bee is our lady stinkys title:dueling::laughing::laughing:
Thanks for letting everyone know whats going on babe, saved me some typing! Get to postin!:whip:
Miss her man, talked to her BRIEFLY chat a while back, shes doing ok, just miss having her around. Hope she makes N&J again this year! I could finally meet her!
good vibes

Treetops

Treetops,trust me you WILL get it SOON, lol. WT talks about all his friends since cannabis.com, I have heard your name plenty;)
Tomorrow is BIG work day! I will be starting my own log soon, cause hubby is giving me a few of the seedlings that will be all mine start to finish, that way I get to ahve a log too! YAAAAY!, lol.
Oh yeah, tomorrow. We are starting seedlings, some PowerhouseF2s (thanks lil birdie) and Moscas C99. BIG hopes with these two WT says, lol. Taking clones, harvesting, transplanting, switching some to veg and some other stuff. So tomorrow hubby will have PLENTY pictures for y'all! He has let me come do little updats to help get my post count up, sweet guy!:kissass:LOL
I think that's everything, he will add what I missed. Oh, and since we got the seed from the Black diamond kush, that NO ONE seems to know anything about, lol. We DID get a STINKY fast Banana Ogers Kush daddy!!! So there is MUCH MUCH stuff to be seen soon with Area 51. Keep tuned everyone!
peace, love and smoke pot!

MrsT,
Nice to meet you..You know I know..LOL..on both counts...Still a rookie, but lovin and learnin, since Oct 05,from masters like your better half..
Sounds like you have your work cut out for you..great way to get your "feet" wet..Best thing in the world for the soul..
Cant wait till everything comes together for you both..
Thanks,
Peace,
Treetops :woohoo:

Powerhouse and c99 sprouted. Pic and harvest tomorrow.:joint:

Treetops i do have my work cut out for me. It a lot of fun and have a great teacher lol....
Peace love smoke pot!

Latest posts

Latest posts