What's new

Whiskeytango's Area 51

jakezking

I agree - sounds sketchy as heck. I'm sure you're getting a good lawyer who should be able to get call logs/reports to verify the suicide report actually exists. If it doesn't then of course they wouldn't have probable cause.

I would be curious as to how they found the oz's and the backyard plants? If the oz's were in a cabinet or otherwise not in plain sight, then I would wager Leo had no probably cause to be searching outside of plain sight, as they only allegedly had probable cause to search the premises for a suicidal person, if that.

Long story short - get a good lawyer as it seems there are tons of holes in your arrest. With that said, I really hate to hear this bad crap happened to you, but I'm glad to hear you're keeping your head up and staying positive. You'll get through this crap. My best to you and your family, my friend.

SupA NovA

Thanks guys...I wanted to be honest and tell all you guys here on the board. And if this means people are sketch about me coming to N&J, Ill skip that this year...
Just when everything was going good again...
God forbid they go bust a crack head, or a oxy dealer. They found a few plants in my backyard and about 5-6 oz inside. AND, Im in FL...I need all the good luck you guys can send, lol.
Peace be the journey

good vibes

Best of luck brotha, I just went through something similiar up here! If this is your first run in with the law, and you have a good lawyer im sure you will come out on top! Try for some Accelerated ReHab...judge has to offer it, but its keep clean for up to 2years, but no probation, no rehab, just do your thing, and keep your nose clean, and it gets wiped off...kinda like a get out of jail free card.

Good vibes your way!

K

kallenavndk

So.....:badday:
LEO came to my door because someone threatened to kill themself, and gave my addy. So all the gear I took down, QX1, ID10t in the pics...is gone. Spent the night in county.....
Still be online...just not as much for now.....

good vibes

wish em luck!!

AND

Area 51 lives on! They only got me at my house, and on accident, f.u.c.k.e.r.s!

OOOOOH NO FUCKERS INDEEED :wallbash: Thank god area 51 still is a "Saga" Keep ya head high bro and fuckem big time :dueling:

:yeahthats

My best to u and ya fam

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
That's pretty fed up WT! Hope it all gets straitened out soon.
Good vibes to you and yours Bro :rasta:

toasted1

DAMMMMMNNNN whiskey that fukn sux :badday: incase u aint got a good lawyer yet on normals site is a dude Brian H Mallonee good dude VERY passionate about erb cases got my boys shit dropped when he got popped in the ale house parking lot with a 1/2# they saw the pasenger throw out a blunt wraper and decided that was enough for a search of the vechile :noway: cost him bout 5 -7 gz tho and he still lost his shit but fuck he's free with no record :woohoo:

anyways very sorry to here bout this sending good vibes and luck ur way
did they let u take full blame and leave family out of the report? i sure hope so

best of luck
:pimp3:

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DAMMMMMNNNN whiskey that fukn sux :badday: incase u aint got a good lawyer yet on normals site is a dude Brian H Mallonee good dude VERY passionate about erb cases got my boys shit dropped when he got popped in the ale house parking lot with a 1/2# they saw the pasenger throw out a blunt wraper and decided that was enough for a search of the vechile :noway: cost him bout 5 -7 gz tho and he still lost his shit but fuck he's free with no record :woohoo:

anyways very sorry to here bout this sending good vibes and luck ur way
did they let u take full blame and leave family out of the report? i sure hope so

best of luck
:pimp3:
Oh for sure! The worst thing of all is that they got ALL my seeds...:badday: :wallbash: :mad: LOTS of work lost...really bums me out...

good vibes

THanks for all the support guys! Hope to still MAYBE get to come to N&J, but I will make sure everyone is ok with it. If one person doesnt, I wont go...(sniff, sniff)

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
Oh for sure! The worst thing of all is that they got ALL my seeds...:badday: :wallbash: :mad: LOTS of work lost...really bums me out...

good vibes

THanks for all the support guys! Hope to still MAYBE get to come to N&J, but I will make sure everyone is ok with it. If one person doesnt, I wont go...(sniff, sniff)

Better seeds then freedom bro.....

Seeds you can get again.....
Be safe bro...

Peace & Good Vibes maing.... :joint:

Last edited:
P

Peat

So fuckin sorry to hear this, brother!

Here's to the worst thing is that they got your seeds! :friends:

Your work is not lost.
Area 51 continues...:joint:

Good Vibes to you & your family! :ying:

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Damn whiskey, thats fucked up bro...positive vibes and karma your way bro

I N Hail

Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger
Veteran
O fuck Bro, Damn this crap just for a MJ plant!!!!
Thank god they let you take the blame and didn't fk with your fam.

Sending you Love/Karma my friend.

Make sure your lawyer finds out if there was a 911 call for a suicide, if not
it would be an illegal search and seize and should be thrown out bro.

Alll your beans FK. But you'll get more no prob.

Peace/Vibes INH.

Rob Zombie got a sick head fo sho,,,LOL

Just think they'er probably out there.

PeaceINH

ive been out in that desert, theyre there for sure ive seen them
ive also seen many other wonderous things that might make you guys think im insane, but im not crazy its just observation

2.observation - the act of observing; taking a patient lookobservance, watching
looking, looking at, look - the act of directing the eyes toward something and perceiving it visually; "he went out to have a look"; "his look was fixed on her eyes"; "he gave it a good looking at"; "his camera does his looking for him"
monitoring - the act of observing something (and sometimes keeping a record of it); "the monitoring of enemy communications plays an important role in war times"
sighting - the act of observing; "several sightings of enemy troops were reported"
stargazing - observation of the stars

peace

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ive also seen many other wonderous things that might make you guys think im insane, but im not crazy its just observation
2.observation - the act of observing; taking a patient lookobservance, watching
looking, looking at, look - the act of directing the eyes toward something and perceiving it visually; "he went out to have a look"; "his look was fixed on her eyes"; "he gave it a good looking at"; "his camera does his looking for him"
monitoring - the act of observing something (and sometimes keeping a record of it); "the monitoring of enemy communications plays an important role in war times"
sighting - the act of observing; "several sightings of enemy troops were reported"
stargazing - observation of the stars
peace
:crazy::confused:

I N Hail

Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger
Veteran

UUHHH MMM .....That would be "Hills have eyes" :moon:

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
Oh man. That really sucks brother. Sending positive vibes your way for sure.

Dude I wanna wish you all the best. I hope you have a good lawyer, that Mrs T. is ok, and that somehow you get out of this...

I would be interested to know if there was indeed a suicide call and if so who it was...and how did they end up in your back yard to see the plants from being in your house looking for somebody suicidal?

Gosh I'd be pulling my hair out...Best of luck keep it green and thanks for being honest about it..