What's new

What is Your Next Boo/Bay Purchase?

Eol

Just ordered some Chimera GFxBB, I'm a micro grower so only planning on growing 2 females - but toying with the idea of planting 3 x GFxBB and (hopefully) finding one female, then planting 1 x FMS C99 to go with it. Not sure though - tough decision!

C

Classy@Home

Just jumped at a couple of SF Beans - all Kabookie if I remember correctly...

13+ beans per pack - $20 per pack - one has Black Domina mom for Pete's sake...

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
some of those Kabookie offerings look kinda nice.

haven't seen any grows around here however... :dunno:

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
well i said my next purchase was thai stick and bc roadkill x dc...

might have to jump on a few specials on the bay instead...

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
shipped from bay as of yesterday.....

d420 Strawberry X18 x Fire Alien -
GMS Pre11 Prophet -
GMS Blockhead IBL -
MTN Chem DD x Herijuana -

should make my New~Year..... spectacular ~ indeed

Just grabbed a pack of Ultra Sonja from Grind House (looked too good to pass up for $30). One quick question. This is my first purchase from the bay. Do I include a self addressed stamped envelope along with the money order & emailed purchase order? I always use the search function in the forums for this type of question, but I want to send it out tomorrow and don't want to screw things up. Thanks for any help.
Merry Christmas & Have a safe and Happy New Year!

Friend

Veteran
Some of the DC crosses from Cannacopia look way too good to pass up! And only 35 bucks a pack... Can't wait until credit card ordering is back up and running! I'm too impatient to mail money orders haha.

stonedar

Macro-aggressor
Veteran
Just grabbed a pack of Ultra Sonja from Grind House (looked too good to pass up for $30). One quick question. This is my first purchase from the bay. Do I include a self addressed stamped envelope along with the money order & emailed purchase order? I always use the search function in the forums for this type of question, but I want to send it out tomorrow and don't want to screw things up. Thanks for any help.
Merry Christmas & Have a safe and Happy New Year!

they supply the envelope

nice, 1st purchase. I love the 'Bay/Boo.

my next purchase will probably be something from the Server Fund while the 10% off offer is going on, either that or the 4/8 pack Nirvana Christmas special

Latest posts

Latest posts