What's new

What is Your Next Boo/Bay Purchase?

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
Anything Kabookie, so much to collect, did somebody mention grape stomper?

D

dorkvan420

Also picked up some of Kabookie Morphia Kush and thinking of grabbing the Kali Hookah too!!!
Man there are some tasty morsels floating around Seedbay......time to drop some coin and get fat beauties a rollin!!!!

Friend

Veteran
there are always a bunch of tempting strains on the bay, but i'm just way too impatient to deal with the anxiety involved in mailing a payment!

I

Iron_Lion

there are always a bunch of tempting strains on the bay, but i'm just way too impatient to deal with the anxiety involved in mailing a payment!

Dont order snail mail if you have a tight schedule or need to start seeds asap. Almost 30 days since I mailed my $ still isnt here. Too long of a turnaround, I like instant gratification.

Dont order snail mail if you have a tight schedule or need to start seeds asap. Almost 30 days since I mailed my $ still isnt here. Too long of a turnaround, I like instant gratification.

Paid by credit card, delivered like amazon...good times!!

John Deere

Veteran

Ouch, that sucks. I assume your order got caught up in the holiday mail rush and then with the 'boo being closed for a couple weeks for the holidays...well...there goes a month. Hope your beans show up soon. Curious...what'd you order? We must have similar tastes as I see you regularly.

cheers

delerious

Unsure which strains, but breeders I've had good luck with - Ace, Mandala, Mr. Nice . Breeders I haven't tried yet - Chimera, Cannaseur, Karma.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
So FWIW Iron, ive sent 3 evelopes in dec

one
Dec 13
Dec 27
Dec 30

The Dec 27 showed up at the bay today...

C

Classy@Home

I have 2 payments in, another going out in next couple days - $250 sent for 6 packs, another $45 going soon...

The wai-ai-ting is the har-dest part...

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
if it makes anyone feel better, i sent two orders on Dec 9... one to the bay, one to the boo...

i already got my order from the bay the week after christmas, but the boo order still shows processing...

mr noodles

sent money nov 29 (canada) and boo got nothing yet...my next order is on hold...dont ask why ...

i feel i have been buttfucked and got the money shot leaking on my legs...very unpleasant feeling

I

Iron_Lion

it's because they send letter mail, which is the slowest way to send. Sometimes you get lucky and it comes quick but catch it at the wrong time and your shit sits in a sack on a dock somewhere til they feel like passing it along.

Last edited:

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
guys, i think most of this is just do to a busy time of year and a time where the boo/bay employees were on vacation....

all orders i've ever placed i have received, even back to the SD days.... i now have an order that is over due, but i'm gonna chill, sit back, relax, smoke and let clarence catch up... :joint:

now what's next on the list when they catch up ???

i still haven't bought my thai stick and BC roadkill x DC yet and i might opt for another strain first on the bay that's about to go off auction...

C

Classy@Home

I've only had 1 go missing - smaller cash payment - "Bay said they never recv'd, and there was an issue w/ their local posties scooping up some easy cheddar...

I've got 2 payments in - 1 just shipped today, sent around the 10th of Dec to them from Canuckada.

It's not 'Bay/'Boo delaying stuff - most times it's a week there, week back. Post office to blame probably...

Ronni

Actually i wanted to get some deep chunk, but today i got an e-mail that there is money missing from my envelope. last time i bought from the boo/bay until they have a bankaccount i can transfer my money to.

mr noodles

still nothing .losing faith at a bad pace now ...will have to re-order but somewhere else and i am a med user and dont have that kind of money to waste twice , worst i have a pack for a friends in that order who now accuse me of ripping him off ...

it never take more than 15 days no matter what to get a letter to uk , in decades of experience ...

reading that many had the same problem and the credit card dont work anymore seems a very bad coincidence or sabotage...whatever how to take it

can the boo staff give us a head up on the situation since they come back from their vacation ?

stonedar

Macro-aggressor
Veteran
Actually i wanted to get some deep chunk, but today i got an e-mail that there is money missing from my envelope. last time i bought from the boo/bay until they have a bankaccount i can transfer my money to.

Ronni, send a money order never cash. If you use a money order and it gets lost, you can always get your money back from the money order company. Cash attracts sticky fingers at the postal services.