Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I might get these.

Dolce Sativa
Vietnamese Black x Thai
Panama
?

I'm a big fan of the SF seeds, so will see whats up.

Kabookie has some really good looking stuff on sale.

R.Fortune

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
Kabookie has some interesting stuff over at the bay.... so maybe Sugar Cane King

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wont be getting anything until the CC system is back up and running at the boo.. When it is fixed I will be looking for GH DMT.

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
CCs chemmy jones and double sour haze. and of course some SF beans.

Mmmm Chemmy Jones is a good strain! :tiphat:

I want to get some more CSG gear when I place another order but I have a few projects I am working on before then so it will be a while before I place another order for now...

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just picked up some Sensi Star feminized (I couldn't find the non fems) alone with a 5 pack of Sweet Tooth #3 freebies. My next order should really wait for a while, since I have so many seeds already. I'll change my mind and buy right away if I see something like Sweet Tooth #4.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can't decide between Dutch Growns brainfreeze or Laughing tiger . I do like my sativas so i'm leaning towards the LT .:)

C

chase

Probably a couple more packs of punta rosa , idk I also need 3 packs sssdh , & 3 packs of nevils haze.

bigAl25

Veteran
I'm an old fashion kind of guy on strains, so it's Female seeds Pure AK and bubblegummer. I love the classics, just like my XM classic rock station in my Terrain.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
I'm an old fashion kind of guy on strains, so it's Female seeds Pure AK and bubblegummer. I love the classics, just like my XM classic rock station in my Terrain.

Are femmed seeds old fashioned? :wave:
Why not go with the original AK from Serious?
They just won a cup with it............ again. :blowbubbles:

White Russian is next on my buy list.

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran

nice choice :tiphat:

bigAl25

Veteran
If you have only one room, closet, to grow in, then fem seeds are my logical choice. I do not chuck pollen. If I ever win the lottery, and can build a new house with a seperate veg room and seperate flower room, then standard seeds would be the deal. Until then, its' femmed seeds. Peace and respect.

Latest posts

Latest posts