What's new

What is Your Next Boo/Bay Purchase?

señorsloth

Veteran
my next pack is gonna be dj's blueberry, hoping to find a nice skittle flavored sativa pheno in there with decent coloring too, i really want some fruity strains hoping i find something nice in the c99's i'm starting up right now.

they supply the envelope

nice, 1st purchase. I love the 'Bay/Boo.

my next purchase will probably be something from the Server Fund while the 10% off offer is going on, either that or the 4/8 pack Nirvana Christmas special

Thank you Stonedar! Now the wait begins...

G

guest121295

I just bought 2 packs of ACE Vietnam Black X Meao Thai.I snt the $ on a Thurs fedex, they picked up payment on the following Monday and I rec'd the seeds 9 days later with Spice of Life "Blubonic" and Sams Skunk mix as freebies.The Seedboutique is by far the best place to buy seeds you know are exactly what you bought.I've seen friends go with other sellers and get EXACTLY what they paid for....crap.there are other seed sellers out there that do a good job but don't pick one that offers cheap deals in High Times Mag!!! My next purchase will be another ACE variety or Dutchgrowns DTC99 F2's.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Had to pull the trigger on two more strains.

Two packs each of:
Kabookie Royala Guavella

Mosca Seeds Cinderella 99 BX1 (F) (can Dole Pineapple/ bubble gum smelling Pheno) x Reeferman Seeds Early Purple Kush (M) 13 Seeds Hand Pollen Chucked Just for You! Harvested in 2011 Indica, Sativa Medium Height. Fast, Medium Flowering.
shaunmulok ACDC Haze

The Mother was DC x B3n7 from esbe, i don't know much about it but i think esbe said it was HTC's DC And the male was from my test seeds from Shantibaba Now known as "THE DOORS" Nl5/Haze x Haze AC male, Quote Shanti below the Haze AC comes from one of the old seeds Nev worked on years ago and one I have been working on the passed 3.5 years

Put the money in the mail right away. I might have to drop the hammer again, i really want one (actually two) of a Xmas special (so bad im not going to tell you which).

REALLY wanna to try Grindhouse or Dutchgrown too, just not sure which to choose.

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
that kabookie gear sounds awesome. I wish I saw more of their stuff being grown on ic.

I caught a great DGS deal last year and got a twin pack for $80, which brings her seeds into a more reasonable price range. 10 dieselrella and 10 OGer 99 beans.

popped 6 of each, all germed quickly and were vigorous plants. got a bunch of females, a couple studs. all the bud was nice, and one dieselrella was a serious keeper.

I'm actually trying to reveg her now. fingers crossed that she survived a week w/o me!

B

B. Self Reliant

THSeed's S.A.G.E.

Want to find a typical tasting pheno with a flowering time of 80 days of less. Should be fairly easy.

coxnox

Veteran
hi,

next order will b some dutchgrown and bog seeds !!
any idea about wich strain for the moment.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Picked up 4 more packs

2 of BOG Blush @ $160
2 of GrindHouse Ultra Sonja @ $60

Xmas specials, you better act now!

one Q

Quality
Veteran
I dedicated 2011 to CBG and Im thank full that i did.

2012 will be Chimera cause the more i read from him the more I admire him. I will also be getting something from Mosca... If i can afford it DGS and a lovely pack from GN's collection. Then I SWEAR im done buying seeds...

D

dorkvan420

2012 is starting with some unplanned seedstock additions,
I will be getting as many as i possibly can afford over the next 6months get many of the untested , server fund, and any specials, but want ot find some unlikely gems in the under $30 category, and started the year off with Kabookie Ghetto Child and will most likely get all the Kabookie offerings and then go from there.....i will find the ultimate keepers for cheap!!!!!