What's new

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Hey baby that a really nice top you got on..........but it would look better on my bedroom floor.

LOL WTF is up with the search tag's on this thread:

close the blinds, i love the devil :), i made linda lovelace gag, parade of ass, wanna fuck?

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

your pants must be made of windex.. cause baby I can see myself in them
*cough*

R

randude101

I have never ever used a line on a chick, or anyone else for that matter. I have gotten a lot of sex too, go figure.

Just be honest with everyone and you will do better.

I bet I ruined the thread now..

shack

I was at an outdoor 4th of July party.And was talking to this pretty woman,well I tactfully started talking about the tick problem in the area,
then I offered to check her to make sure she didn't have any.

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

just keep repeating.. "I will not smack her ass I will not smack her ass"..
girls dont really dig that LoL

shack

I'm an ass smacker,but only girls that I know are interested.
I smacked a girls butt at work,and she got all red in the face and an invitation to go home with her.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was at an outdoor 4th of July party.And was talking to this pretty woman,well I tactfully started talking about the tick problem in the area,
then I offered to check her to make sure she didn't have any.

All I can think of is National Geographic and the chimps picking bugs off of each other...sorting through hair....HAHAHAHA.

I knew that we are instinctive beings....but rummaging for a meal on a random girl....hehehe...

Man, I bet she really appreciated being checked for bugs....make the girl feel all clean and classy....HAHAHA...

shack

:laughing: your right bro,that wouldn't work on just any woman.She was a good ole country girl and could appreciate the humor.
Plus,i wouldn't eat any bugs,if there were any.,unless she wanted me too.:smile:

Rouge

This is so one sided! Ladies have the corniest pick up lines if any at all. Do you girls even say anything to a guy that jus floors ya? Yeah, this is a rare cosmic event. I wouldn't mind some equality!

Last edited:
K

ka0tik_kreati0n

This is so one sided! Ladies have the corniest pick up lines if any at all. Do you girls even say anything to a guy that jus floors ya? Yeah, this is a rare cosmic event. I wouldn't mind some equality!
no, you know a lot of my girl friends that I would club with, they'd usually ask ME to go up since I had all the guts when I was drinking to the guy and start shooting the shit eventually I would introduce them to my friend who wanted to meet them. Kinda jr high stuff.. but yes its still being played in the bars today. LoL

Latest posts

Latest posts