What's new
K

ka0tik_kreati0n

My brother actually told me that this one is getting him a piece of a$$ tonight....
"I know I may not be the brightest man around, I may not be the most handsome around, but I would be the luckiest man if you go to dinner with me this (blah blah blah)"
I guess it worked lol

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
that line is not whats gettin him a piece of ass, its the money he will spend at dinner and after dinner that will get him some tail.. lol.. peace..

sack

geopolitical

Vladimir Demikhov Fanboy
Veteran
You look prettier and prettier with every beer. . .

God your sister has great tits. . .

Restraining order is just another phrase for love letter. . .

You know, I like my women like my coffee. Ground up and vacuum sealed in the bottom of my freezer. . .

You look like you have low standards. . .

Do you have a quarter? I need to call my parole officer. . .

sackoweed

Veteran
sure i could buy you a drink young lady... But, First can you swallow this whole real quick like..>?
big+carrot+in+my+hand.JPG

peace.

sack

H

h^2 O

"hi im George, im unemployed and live with my parents"

you look like my 1st wife [how many times have you been married?] oh ive never been married

sackoweed

Veteran
here is george after his pickup lines do not work.. Answer is..

culs038025.jpg

peace..

sack

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what truely has always worked for me with women is tellling them that they look like a famous woman ....

no more pickup lines for this married guy :(

H

h^2 O

"hi I'm Frita's boss/who's Frita?/my secretary" and an interesting conversation should ensue should you have the least bit of "game"

sackoweed

Veteran
help needed for some of these pick up lines.. If i was a woman id run for the hills, and or ask the same guy if he had some heavy drugs, so i could kill myself.. lol... peace..

sack

sackoweed

Veteran
chicks like for a man to kill it, not the night.. wtf is frita? a german biker? lmao...:nanana:
Oh and rule #1 NEVER EVER tell a girl she looks like someone you already dated, tapped and or gave fellatio to.. peace..

sack

Last year I went to a friend's show they were having at some bar. During one of the songs, this guy comes up to me and says: "Hello Dear. May you sit on my face and peddle my ears?" in his strong British accent. hehe My response: "How exactly does one 'peddle ears?'" lol

Gotta love it . . .

Latest posts

Latest posts