What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is the worst strain you have had the misfortune to grow out

Blazeee

Veteran
Ugorg Blues :puke:

Suprised to see this here, i have grown it out and liked it, used to have a nice berry tasting pheno. Obviously its not bang on like the clone only, but it was still some good bud.

Worst strains i have grow were barneys blue cheese, every plant hermed, had other strains in the same room which didnt.

Other worst strain would have to be Emerald Triangles Blueberry Headband, fuck knows what they used in this cross but every single plant looked completely different, no uniformity at all.

Floridian

Veteran
This has been my best social experiment ever!Noticed Nirvana came up a bunch of times.Gypsy at icmag has nothing to do with that shit

ExoticsRus

Chocolope was whack (3 packs I tried and a clone a bro gave me that was considered treasure dank )

*Chocolope was a long week flower runner(prolly could of went 12-16 weeks ), smell was very earthy and coffee tone but nothing to write about . The pheno ranges sucked and there were even some in- bred hermies .

Smoke was blahed and I was running most plant for 10-12 weeks indoors :( . Never had a more failured ratio and Hyped strain than DNA chocolope

rykus

Just did a run with some THseeds MKultra.... Was some lanky poo garbage that smelt shit and had little frost except one plant, I tried a few... Not total hay, but considering my bud paid big $ they where a pretty big let down...

Talked to my buddy again.... Not THseeds.....

Was a rebreed by a humbolt seeds or something....

Sorry for the confusion, but yeah not very cool..

Mango. Unknown cut/lineage. Santa Cruz circa 2008. I hate this strain. Basically zero resin production. Was golf ball shaped hemp.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Nirvana seeds grown outdoors years ago... if my memory hasn't failed me they were hindu kush and cali o bud. absolute bunk! Their snow white finished nice though!

Nirvana, being the budget brand it is, is kind of hit and miss for sure. But I had some very good cali-o from Nirvana, and I have often wished they would offer the cali-o again. Love Orange.

Big-Narstie

all my BOG grows were awful.

My one and only bog grow was awful it was bogbubble bx3 I think lol they all grew like cabbage really slow and cpl of them had the most oblong shaped stem where the arms never grew away from. Couldn't finish them. Still would like to try
Some of his gear tho it's just hard to make that jump now

My worst seed ever femaleseed.nl white widow X big bud total Hermied and fully seeded some DPD, grapefruit and others. Wasn't happy. My bro was tho he ended up with 1000's of very nice fem seed some of the plants he was gettin from those would impress most if not all Dutch breeders

Tulku

That's a new one. BOG has great reviews all over the place. More details?

bogbubble, bogglegum, grape punch, lsd and sour bubble all from the 2010 drop were a mixture of mutants(particularly the GP), low yielding, poor tasting and virtually no smell. This has never happened before or again with any other breeder's offerings...EVER!
The man's beans we can safely say are not my cup of tea.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
This has been my best social experiment ever!Noticed Nirvana came up a bunch of times.Gypsy at icmag has nothing to do with that shit

That's maybe because they're cheap, so a lot of newbies buy them for first grows. And then when it goes to shit, they blame the seeds.

IMHO, Nirvana is pretty good. I've gotten some keepers from them anyway, that's for sure.

Mosca's c99 turned out awful for me. A lot of people have good results with his stock but I sure didn't.

Had a hard time selling that bud, think I gave it away or blasted it, can't remember..

X

Xray Kimono

Worst performing genes ever.... Mosca C99 x DSDv2...I dont know if these were ever released or were just testers, but every single bean was male or hermie except one female..... and she wigged the fuck out and started revegging halfway through flower when the lights were on 11/13 off and the rest of the room in a whole room seed run had zero issues...

The worst bud/plant that grew properly was a batch of Jordan of the Islands God Bud..... tasted like charcoal and cigarette butts, nobody could choke it down. I thought I had screwed something up BAD, so I threw out the entire batch, the plant was revegged and flowered again, same thing.... Like licking the inside of a kingsford bag after sniffing an old ashtray.

Tulku

Then it's not BOG..no way.BOG is primo

Bombs Seeds for me...nothing grown.. it wouldn't even Germ.

You saying all my BOG seeds bought from Seedbay were fake? Wash your mouth out sir, shocking behaviour!
Glad you are vibing with the BOG offerings, I would'nt grow anymore BOG if it was given to me, for the reasons I stated in my previous post.

Latest posts

Latest posts