What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is the worst strain you have had the misfortune to grow out

Floridian

Veteran
I've been growing 15 years indoor and when I grew bogs sour bubble I couldn't believe just how awful it really was,yet I know a lot of people really loved it.Thats why in the original post I said your experience may not match mine.I only tried once though

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
You saying all my BOG seeds bought from Seedbay were fake? Wash your mouth out sir, shocking behaviour!
Glad you are vibing with the BOG offerings, I would'nt grow anymore BOG if it was given to me, for the reasons I stated in my previous post.

I'm not pushing BOG but BOG seeds were the most forgiving seeds to germ and robust growing too...Big Buds and Soild Nuggets.F2's were a Breeze.

Seedbay? Get them someplace else then.

T

TreehouseJ

Thc bomb by bomb seeds. I paid like 120 bucks for 5 or 10 of them. I had just thrown ~4.5k into a sealed 8x10 bio cave. Super anticlimactic when they all dudded.

T

TreehouseJ

Then it's not BOG..no way.BOG is primo

Bombs Seeds for me...nothing grown.. it wouldn't even Germ.

Only 1 germed from my batch, which was really unfortunate since I then decided to waste more time growing it out to clone it. I feel like Bomb seeds has literally stolen 5 months of my life since I was tending to the grow full-time on ghost mode.

moonshoes

CBD Crew Critical mass. These gross tasting freaks were in critical condition their whole life, horrible plant. Died like crazy, other strains kicked it's ass growing side by side. Didn't get me high at all.

Lifebreather

Veteran
In clone form, Blackberry Kush. There really isn't a close second.

Seed wise, I'll keep my mouth shut.

GuyManDude

In clone form, Blackberry Kush. There really isn't a close second.

Seed wise, I'll keep my mouth shut.

I just harvested 3 Blackberry Kush (clonne only) and she's fantastic. Tastes like Blackberry syrup with a hint of some green herb at the back of the hit - maybe thyme, maybe sage. Can't quite tell. The buzz is weird, relaxing, contemplative, fun. The buds were big and hard as a rock too.

sorry it didn't work out for you

My worst was Skunk #1 from Sensi. Huge buds that were fluffy as hell. yielded nicely but the buzz was very nondescript. A couple buds i got from colorado dispensaries reminded me of this - total crap

Lifebreather

Veteran
I just harvested 3 Blackberry Kush (clonne only) and she's fantastic. Tastes like Blackberry syrup with a hint of some green herb at the back of the hit - maybe thyme, maybe sage. Can't quite tell. The buzz is weird, relaxing, contemplative, fun. The buds were big and hard as a rock too.

sorry it didn't work out for you

My worst was Skunk #1 from Sensi. Huge buds that were fluffy as hell. yielded nicely but the buzz was very nondescript. A couple buds i got from colorado dispensaries reminded me of this - total crap

lol

edit: well im certainly not going to argue with you (proceeds to argue). but i will say i've seen probably a hundred iterations of her, and each one is tastes like disappointment. every grower i know in my state agrees.

patients and customers around here don't want a "weird buzz", which is exactly how i'd describe it for the first couple bowls--then you can't feel it after that.

sucks about your sensi, i've heard so much bad stuff about the old classic euro breeders.

Last edited: