What's new

we're all sitting in jail...

We gotta get the drugs in here, but who's gonna bring the drugs in? Who's going to be the one to swallow the balloon?

Or worse......... stick it in their............

???

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We gotta get the drugs in here, but who's gonna bring the drugs in? Who's going to be the one to swallow the balloon?

Or worse......... stick it in their............

???

Your lady friend. Bigger cavity. Better smell. If I was in the pokie, I'm sure I could, but it would be hard for me to smoke some nugs knowing they came out of someone's butthole. Pimping Yummy for Ass Nugg's in the IC Jail.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
i Call dibbs on yummybuns.... i mean yummybud...hey its prison and you got to do what you got to do...

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i would bunk with the bad girls club.....cant believe no one thought of that already.

That's cool. Go get your toenails painted. I've gotta work on running the block first. Then I can pimp you out too with those little cute painted toenails. You sure do gat a pudry mouth boi!

LOL j/k j/k Couldn't resist.

2212240868_9873e86203.jpg

(Can you see the guys feet behind him?) :biglaugh:

Joe Hawkins

Well first, we'd all be having to set up tents in the yard because all cells would be growrooms, Im pretty bloody sure their would be a power front bench reshuffle, some of the Mods would be banished to solitary for years and instead of giving them no pot we would give them leaf and stem; to eat.
If you wanna use LED's or CFL or anything under 600watts HID, you have to stay in the queens section.

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Flubnutz said:
but i don't know who would smuggle the 400w hps in up their ass ...

Give Yummy a week... He'll be bringin em in two at a time, with clones on tha side.

I don't think it'd be too bad, as long as you avoid CF and Big D. I would obviously be working on an IC prison growroom. You would catch me with led's in a hollowed out bedpost or some shit! If we are lucky we'll be one of those "self sustaining prisons" that grow the majority of their food, and whatnot. ;0)

Don't forget that Blue Dot is the Guard so watch the hell out. Him and his girl Bonnie are kinda rough from what I hear!

kweb1989

icmag member only prison...
We'll figure a way to grow in concrete medium...

Over grow the prison cells!!!

anything can happen here on icmag!

M

medi-useA

Who's gunna smuggle in the 'Hogans Hero's' boxed set of dvd's so we can copy their escape tunnels and shit?!?

muA

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fuck yeah he is SG, weird how shit turns out huh?

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
In the "house" Yummy's new name would be buttons, he'd be wearin' cut-off denims and have that twist-tie shirt like Brittany Spears....and a skull cap for when he wears his wigs.

video.jpg