What's new

we're all sitting in jail...

L

LowGrow

I would be the evil mastermind that somehow kills the guards and escapes buck naked with a h/p from the wardens personal confiscated stash after I personally make him my bitch for trying to keep us pot smokers imprisoned (will be back to break you guys out later)

Z

Zoolander

I'll be growing in the Laundry room for sure . I'll sneak seeds in my ass but man I hope they don't Germinate in their lolololol

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll be growing in the Laundry room for sure . I'll sneak seeds in my ass but man I hope they don't Germinate in their lolololol

Growing ganja out of people's asses!!!

brilliant_guinness_2.jpg

I guess this is going to be one of those pick a number out of a hat deals.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If we could have or own place to live where we got fed everyday, barely had to work, got to grow weed, and it was coed. That wouldnt be half bad. they would have to take us on a chain gang weekly hike in the mountains though. I gotta get to the mountains sometimes.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In a walk in fridge in the kitchen. 1500 watts per square meter of fridge space. It would stay cool cause its in a fridge. DWC SOG

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Prison has been kind of quite the last few days. A little too quite. That's never good sign.

The guards got tired of Blue complaining about how everyone got paid more than him and that it wasn't fair. They caught him trying to redistribute everyone's underwear. It wasn't fair that the fat inmates had bigger underwear than the skinny inmates. So he gave all fat inmates skinny underwear and in their anger they shanked the laundry delivery boy. If that wasn't bad enough. He took everyone's weed away because we were supporting the profit mongering growers.

Well, tight underwear and no weed didn't sit well in the IC jail. F that!! RIOT!
a_298.jpg

The guards finally had enough when he tried redistribute shower time. Apparently, he didn't feel like he was getting enough time dropping the soap.
las4.jpg

RIP Blue.

Bored at work and f'ing around. :joint:

G

gogoplata420

if we were all sitting in jail i bet rez would get more ass then he would if he were on the outside

:moon:

Latest posts

Latest posts