What's new

we're all sitting in jail...

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep, prison doesn't actually have to be a negative experience (with the exception of your loss of freedom).

As long as you know how to carry yourself and stay busy in a positive way, it's all good in the hood. :joint:

p.s. The description I gave for YumYum (jail attire) was based on an actual character :D

Nuthin' but a meatball :tree:

Not so much where I'm at. :2cents:

T

THC_Decapitator

I wonder what's the craziest thing one of us would smoke to catch a buzz .

I can make the pruno all day ;p

give me some grape jelly some old bread and some fruit juice =
ic jail cantina !

picture.php

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That looks f'ing sweet!! I have some triple stacked Robitussin Cough syrup. Dude, it's got like coke and smack in it. Triple stacked yo! Blows the shit you get at Walgreen's off the shelf. Let's make deal.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Easy gramps i aint a fuckin puff, you wouldnt pimp shit.....is that guy holding jankim? isnt that like shit and piss people are huffin in jail? lol

Yeast from the bread and sugar from the juice make alcohol (I think that's right?). You drink it.

Why you gotta hate on my breakfast mang? I'm doing hard time in this bitch. Playa's gotta get crunk, ya heard?

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm pretty sure you're not a real gramps now. I've been trying to figure it out for a minute. It's ok...you don't gotta lie to kick it!

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Honestly, when I see how some of the "younger folk" do their thing, I feel like a "gramps" myself sometimes....

That doesn't mean I ain't down ;)

:smokeit:

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm pretty sure you're not a real gramps now. I've been trying to figure it out for a minute. It's ok...you don't gotta lie to kick it!

LOL, I'm a hair under 30. It's been my handle for a while.

I ain't shy! :party: in the pokie!

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alright, so I know kaotic said it's all the same in prison. I got the hook up on some of these.
Blow_Up_Bonking_Sheep_21105.jpg

I know, I know! The Jenna Jamenson models where out of stock, ok? What do you want me to do? I know y'all are lonely. I'm trying over here.

So whose down to hit up the Butt Hash and see where this goes?

;)