Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Today was brought to you by the letter V

SecretHandshake.sized.jpg

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
this thread is like a roll call lol, i love it.

great to see you peter, FarmerJohn, Jahminded, Grat3fulh3ad, BabbaBud and all the rest. like FarmerJohn said; hello all, you know who you are.

peace
gm

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
........good to see you all too....

.....sorry for the down-time......I had issues...

...Hey Verite.......good to have your humour back again.....L.M.F.A.O.!

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
Sorry But

Sorry But

I couldn't let this BullShit go by my mind's eye.

Psycosemantic said:
PoM does NOT run PG, and Prawn does a good job, FYI.

Pom outed two members of our community at PG against their own rules, why is he a member in good standing?

We are not PoM wannabes, but I won't add to the tension already evident.

You just did brother!

some of us would like nothing more than comity between sites.

More incredulous Bullshit!!!! You have hosted and nurtured an attack on our community, and now say you want comity?!?!? Your site has hosted blackmail, and out right threats to our members, causing forums to close down and valued members threatened enough to run for their lives. Now after posting and hosting all that bile that only came in one direction you want nothing but comity between the sites. Sorry but your attempt to schmooze is failing on deaf ears.

We are all ganja afficianados, are we not? Let's get together, not further apart.

Not on your site all you have is attack dog losers. Everyone that been banned from every other site in cyberland. Let's get together??? Fuck Off!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best,

JJJ and PG.

Real best, (not phony Best)

Smokey Da Puffmaster.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Organic Hydro said:
SO, does that mean that seedboo & seedbay are now POM owned entities and will no longer be supported here?

There's so-many questions that need addressing, while it's nice to have the site back up and running, it would be nice[and the right thing to do] to inform us all about certain aspects of this whole mess, i think alot of the longer standing contributing members deserve that[and more].

And Gypsy, i'm not trying to flame you, i just think that as a member that contributes to the site and helps others, we have a right to know some of these details.

....NAAA.....POM don't own nothin' but his own dick-cheese....

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
Organic Hydro said:
SO, does that mean that seedboo & seedbay are now POM owned entities and will no longer be supported here?

There's so-many questions that need addressing, while it's nice to have the site back up and running, it would be nice[and the right thing to do] to inform us all about certain aspects of this whole mess, i think alot of the longer standing contributing members deserve that[and more].

And Gypsy, i'm not trying to flame you, i just think that as a member that contributes to the site and helps others, we have a right to know some of these details.

i couldn't agree more...

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
well Gypsy if you have this place firmly in your grip and don't need help holding on, then i'm gonna hit the sack and hope to see you guys tomorrow.......lol having a litle laugh before bed time is healthy.

peace an' goo'night

gaius

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad to be back

Glad to be back

Im just glad to be back and dont need any explanations about anything. I just want to enjoy being home. Sometimes its just good to enjoy family and all the other stuph will work its self out in time. Me Im just gonna keep on chanting. Today is a great day
nam myoho renge kyo

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
hey Smokey
It was a blast at the 4:20
I hope you and your good wife enjoyed the trip
and I hope to see you again next year for the next 4:20

OP

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Utmost Congratulations on Saving the Site to Gypsy!!!

Utmost Congratulations on Saving the Site to Gypsy!!!

My sincere appreciation to Gypsy and Dutchgrown and whoever helped get the site back into the rightful owner's hands. I was there when the site was born, to Gypsy Nirvana and no others...

Respect, and Peace,
~Chris Thompson

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....Thanks mate......your support at this time means more than you may realise.....

.....we are under siege.....and we shall prevail...

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
RED145 said:
Yes,welcome back...ya had me nervous for a bit!!! :wave:

...the feeling is mutual.......but all is good for now.....and if it ain't......I will just shut it down....sadly....once again...

G

Did anyone see this months High Times??? POM was getting flammed in the article about Overgrow going down. That fella makes friends everywhere!

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
payaso said:
I was there when the site was born, to Gypsy Nirvana and no others...

Respect, and Peace,
~Chris Thompson

YES, you were!

Thanks payaso! Good to hear from you and hope you've been enjoying all your travels.

dg

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Payoso brother ...hope your having a great time in your travels and your still chanting loud :)
nam myoho renge kyo

Latest posts

Latest posts