What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Welcome Back Ya'll!!

G

Planet Ganga is cooincidentally off-line.

Just another example of Prawn Connery's, aka POM WannaBees, immaturity and lack of decision making! This guy has no business running PG!
PoM does NOT run PG, and Prawn does a good job, FYI.

It's offline for scheduled maintenance...was noted there prior.

We are not PoM wannabes, but I won't add to the tension already evident.
And please, do us the courtesy of judging handles not sites. I don't recall crapping on your site. We are not all the same, and some of us would like nothing more than comity between sites.
We are all ganja afficianados, are we not? Let's get together, not further apart.

I'm glad your site is back up. We, as Admin. of PG, wish you all well and good growing. :) Home, no matter where it is, is nice to have all safe and cozy. Enjoy yourselves, and for those of you who graced our presence during this time of confusion, thank you for the visit and don't be a stranger...
I'm very happy you all have your home back. I know the joy.

PG will be back up shortly for anyone interested, incidentally.

Best,

JJJ and PG.

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Heya oldpink, good to see you here again. hope we can all get back on track.....

Hi kov old mate, cool to be here again on this historic day lol. i see allot of people are already here. what's up guineapig, Stoned Silly, Mr greenthumb, if its you mate hehe. hey Bramski, wotcher AbbyNormal and all the rest lol, terrible with names.

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
Hey JJJ, thank's for dropping by with a note. You're making a good point. Really appreciated.

thx, kov

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....any canna-site is a bonus to us luvvers of this plant....

....we may not like the way certain sites are run.......but then.....if there are many we can maybe all find a home where we feel comfortable to post at......

.....I say....the more the merrier!!

ayekiltnoD

Thanks for getting the site back up. I am a novice grower (just under 2 yrs).Learned most of the little i know from OG but found the Mag to be great and full of fellow OGers.I wish ya well in the resolution of your problems and thank again for bringing the site back up.
Aye

G

I won't take the search feature for granted again... with this place down it really made me realize what a great amount of info we have here...

Hope we see some smooth sailin ahead :woohoo:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
GroNut said:
I won't take the search feature for granted again... with this place down it really made me realize what a great amount of info we have here...

Hope we see some smooth sailin ahead :woohoo:

....I will try to make it so......all hands on deck....

G

Heya Protostele, long time, no see. :) Always glad to have you, and others... Be well.

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
yes ......

we're back ...... damn that principle of mong

had some problems I needed to ask about ......... Only Really trust IC

Its all back on grow

So glad your back at the helm GN and DG.....

Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts