What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

chem x lemon . serious seeds . a little underfed and a bit too big a plant for the area, but it is trial and error with new seeds . better too big than too small, some say

smells beautiful , similar to tangie in aroma . very close anyway

Attachments

• IMG_1629.JPG
    IMG_1629.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 7

shiva82

fun day at the farm , after the 10 am man to man discussion regarding the non watering , or missed waterings . we had a laugh the rest of the day and got shit organised , shared a vape and his wife cooked us the duck to share . happy days .

sometimes it is best out than in .

goingrey

Interesting, this Champelli dude that Mac Dre used to shout out has released some collabs with Sensi Seeds. LA Sugar (Hash Plant x Wedding Cake), Raspberry Critical Kush (OG Kush x Burmese Kush). I would like to try those, especially the former because I believe the original Champagne/Champelli was a Hash Plant hybrid. Fems only.

shiva82

Interesting, this Champelli dude that Mac Dre used to shout out has released some collabs with Sensi Seeds. LA Sugar (Hash Plant x Wedding Cake), Raspberry Critical Kush (OG Kush x Burmese Kush). I would like to try those, especially the former because I believe the original Champagne/Champelli was a Hash Plant hybrid. Fems only.
burmese kush used to nice . classic canadian cross i think . i don't mind sensi . no issues with them .

goingrey

burmese kush used to nice . classic canadian cross i think . i don't mind sensi . no issues with them .
Burmese Kush is from TH Seeds I believe. Or at least they have had something with that name. Burmese x OG Kush, so that would make the Raspberry thing a bx of sorts.

I've actually never grown anything from Sensi. But got a pack of Hindu Kush fems in the fridge, an ashtray, and a shirt hehe. Planning to grow one of the HK's in my next run.

goingrey

Listening to that Adam Dunn character's podcast really turned me off TH Seeds. Silly reason maybe, maybe not.

Last edited:

shiva82

Real Seeds has a landrace variety of burmese. Beautiful plants in the thread
yeah p1 or p2 from source. looks good but not ideal for growing indoor , and would need to drop many seeds to find what i want. the line worked canadian outdoor ibl burmese i would prefer. i'm staying clear of the p1 , or p2 from source heirlooms for the time being .

RobFromTX

yeah p1 or p2 from source. looks good but not ideal for growing indoor , and would need to drop many seeds to find what i want. the line worked canadian outdoor ibl burmese i would prefer. i'm staying clear of the p1 , or p2 from source heirlooms for the time being .

Yeah p1 and 2 are still pretty wild. I have their mango thai but what i really want to grow is that chang mai that timbo ran

shiva82

Yeah p1 and 2 are still pretty wild. I have their mango thai but what i really want to grow is that chang mai that timbo ran
i would opt for the chiang mai if attempts were made to decrease intersex and then a pack of seeds i have a chance of finding a stable one to run indoor , and keep as a mother plant. it is all high risk with a small grow and large habit . i can't afford space wasting so much .

Latest posts

Latest posts