What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Welcome Back Ya'll!!

tuttlebudd

HOT DAMN Skippy....you had EVERYONE worried for awhile there....OG..the CW...then this....IRREGARDLESS of the pending "issues" you have...it'd be a cryin shame to have a FAN AN TASTIC site like this shut down for EVEN a day!!! Glad to see you back G.....and who's the newbie....Old Pink with only 2 posts... :D
tutt

G

Gypsy are the Seedboutique and Seedbay forum's gone for good? I was looking for two of my post's and there gone now....?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....any seedboo questions are best dealt with thru that site.......no need to clutter up I.C.Mag with it now really....

Jahminded

YYYeeaaahhhhh!!!!

Whats up to my ICmag folks....

Dr. D
Gaius
Truecannabliss
FarmerJohn
Peter
Alex-F
Ronley
Kov

Where is everyone else....MOD, TF, etc..etc..etc...?

GN, DG and oldpink..... Thank you for doing what you did behind the scenes to get this site back up. I'm sure I speak for all, well most, when I say YYYEAAAHhhh!!

To all of you cry-babies out there complaining already.....all I have to say is sit and spin.....sit and spin. The site is back up for only a couple hours and you are already starting drama? Get lost....kick rocks....dont try to bring everyone down with your crapola. If you are so offended as to how this FREE site conducts business use your freedom of movement and leave.

ICMAG is BACK!!!!! Love it or Leave it!

Last edited:

Bigmone357

Wlcome Back!

Wlcome Back!

Gypsy Nirvana said:
.....My apologies for taking such a long while to get the site done and dusted and ready for action.....must have been the Golden Skush....lol!

.....So let's get back to the growing........and leave the dope-opera behind....

Grow On!

Gypsy Nirvana
welcome back online GN &co. :wave: This buds fer you!

:joint:

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
OP hello man you too, oh so many friends...just like going to grandma's place in the christmas, when I was a very little girl...oooh the memories...

Latitude18

Thank You

Thank You

Thanks GN and DG,OP and others .... Good work getting things going again , I miss'd being here

also thanks for the GH - ElNino, Hawaiian Snow , and the MMM#2 mix freebies

Was so Happy to see you up i chimed in at the store for purple star , pineapple punch, and trop.Timewarp
and got the wishlist started for the next spree , looking at bubblegum and rock bud

WyldBCoyote

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad to be home

Glad to be home

Im just really glad to be home. Thanks so much to admin for opening the site back up. We really appreciate having somewhere to go. I was down the street hanging with the neighbors and they were nice but believe me there is no place like home.
nam myoho renge kyo!! Like the roar of the lion!!

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
"I was down the street hanging with the neighbors and they were nice but believe me there is no place like home. "

Now that is well said brother, so good to see you, hugs and love man..

Jahminded

Hey Farmer John....good to see you man....hope all is well with you and your family....howz that little one coming along anyhow?

Gypsy Nirvana said:
....any seedboo questions are best dealt with thru that site.......no need to clutter up I.C.Mag with it now really....

SO, does that mean that seedboo & seedbay are now POM owned entities and will no longer be supported here?

There's so-many questions that need addressing, while it's nice to have the site back up and running, it would be nice[and the right thing to do] to inform us all about certain aspects of this whole mess, i think alot of the longer standing contributing members deserve that[and more].

And Gypsy, i'm not trying to flame you, i just think that as a member that contributes to the site and helps others, we have a right to know some of these details.

Latest posts

Latest posts