What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Weird Leafs on my plants

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptJamesTKirk

stonewall said:
blah blah blah you are a poser, I am going to follow you around and call you out every fucking chance i get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
QUOTE]
you have been doing that for months - trying to cover your and sprouts ignorance with smoke and edited posts so if you think your potty mouth and ignorance can keep up - it's a free country on my side of the Mason Dixon line

if your life is so miserable and empty you have nothing else to do, come along - you may learn something, but I bet you will continue to show your ignorance and ill mannered attacks of positive posts
nothing new.

shine on lil boy

Last edited:

stonewall

Capt Poser, your knowledge of history is as limited as your knowledge of horticulture.

I'll be right behind you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

wow...amazed this thread isnt closed yet....3 yrs and the only other member to cause a mess like this was POM ....IMHO ....to much hate...it's not worth it guys....stay safe

Sauce

We can sit here and argue about battery acid all day but the fact is that no one gives a shit. Leave the topic alone.

I will say that research and experience are 2 different things, neither is a substitute for the other. Sproutco may have researched more than anyone on this forum but he still has absolutely no experience with mj, 0, none.

Like I said he relies on the ppm calculator for 95% of his posts and thinks that everything is going to follow this formula range perfectly. That is simply absurd to believe and promote so heavily to others.

Also since he has no life and spends 24/7 on these forums he gives out tons of advice, advice which can only be backed by botany research, no actual experience. People actually follow his advice, some of which may be dead on correct, but a lot of which he has no actual experience to back up, meaning he's simple guessing and making assumptions on theory. Theory does not always work perfectly in the real world.

Doing this is pure fucking bs. I try to be nice to everyone on this forum but this is just ridiculous and he continues to do it. At least he could say, btw I don't grow at all so don't put a ton of weight on this post. However he doesn't, he simply passes off this info as if it were 1st hand experience.

Sproutco I have always liked you, you are helpful and try to help others out as much as you can, however this theory bs has got to stop, or you must put a side note in your sig or on every post warning people you don't actually grow.

I'll sum this up, RESEARCH IS NOT A FUCKING SUBSTITUTE FOR EXPERIENCE!!!!!

Last edited:
G

Sauce said:
We can sit here and argue about battery acid all day but the fact is that no one gives a shit. Leave the topic alone.

I will say that research and experience are 2 different things, neither is a substitute for the other. Sproutco may have researched more than anyone on this forum but he still has absolutely no experience with mj, 0, none.

Like I said he relies on the ppm calculator for 95% of his posts and thinks that everything is going to follow this formula range perfectly. That is simply absurd to believe and promote so heavily to others.

Also since he has no life and spends 24/7 on these forums he gives out tons of advice, advice which can only be backed by botany research, no actual experience. People actually follow his advice, some of which may be dead on correct, but a lot of which he has no actual experience to back up, meaning he's simple guessing and making assumptions on theory. Theory does not always work perfectly in the real world.

Doing this is pure fucking bs. I try to be nice to everyone on this forum but this is just ridiculous and he continues to do it. At least he could say, btw I don't grow at all so don't put a ton of weight on this post. However he doesn't, he simply passes off this info as if it were 1st hand experience.

Sproutco I have always liked you, you are helpful and try to help others out as much as you can, however this theory bs has got to stop, or you must put a side note in your sig or on every post warning people you don't actually grow.

I'll sum this up, RESEARCH IS NOT A FUCKING SUBSTITUTE FOR EXPERIENCE!!!!!

This is the only problem I have with him. I have said this numerous times in almost every post that has to do with him. He knows more math then I care to know but he cant grow a plant. some rep for you sauce :wave:

stonewall

I appoligize to Chronic Newfie for losing my cool this afternoon and causing considerable drama. :bow:

I just got feed up with the trolls using make-believe to disrespect Sproutco.

This BS about battery acid and Stumpremover being below grade, thus not appropriate for use in gardens is blatant make-believe.

here is a complete analysis of a common battery acid grade sulfuric acid.:
http://www.pvschemicals.com/miniMSDS/SulfuricAcid66Spec.htm

Compare those heavy metal ppm to everybodies favorite component of the lucas formula:
http://agr.wa.gov/PestFert/Fertilizers/FertDB/prodinfo.asp?pname=3363

compare the H2SO4 to phosphoric acid:http://agr.wa.gov/PestFert/Fertilizers/FertDB/prodinfo.asp?pname=4172

Considering the amount of H2SO4 needed to adjust pH, and the amount of GH Flora micro used , I think it is easy to see the Floramicro adds more heavy metals than the battery acid could ever.

And Kokou said the Kno3 in stump remover was below fertilizer grade, thats funny, because fertilizer grade is the lowest grade designation, the same as technical grade.
http://agr.wa.gov/PestFert/Fertilizers/FertDB/prodinfo.asp?pname=4177

Last edited:

chaingmai

Umm.... are you really suggesting giving plants battery acid ?? Just asking because that is the most retarded thing i have ever herd of in my life.

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
It's sad...

It's sad...

All this shit is turning this peaceful community into one big "shark tank".Ya know if I were ta go to a cookie forum and start posting you need to add more salt to make those cookies sweeter(because I've never made cookies before) it wouldn't take long before folks started tellin me I was full of shit,it's the same thing with this.You can't blame people for being upset when they see what they KNOW is bad advise bein given esp.to the new growers cuz they're the most vulnerable.Sure they can search the net for themselves for info,but why,there is ton of info here not mention tons of exellent growers here also.This kinda thing that's goin on with sprout is pushing peoples buttons ona daily bases,making folks nasty and hatefull that normally wouldn't be that way.I know I've reached a new high in lows with the name calling and such,I get pissed off at myself cuz I've lowered my standards down to this.I can't say fer sure but think others feel the same way?Nobody wants to hate.But I don't want see people fuckin there grow up either over bad advise.So maybe we can all be a lil more grown up about this and a lil less hatefull on everyones part.THIS IS THE BEST CANNA COMMUNITY AND FORUM BOARD ON THE NET FOR A REASON!Lets help keep it that way.All the best to everyone,take care...BC

G

Sproutco is stonewall. same person. They are never online at the same time. sprouco uses this stonewall screen name to flame people who trash his BS stump remover and battery acid posts. Just look at the comment I made about the south in my post to stonewall. sproutco responded with a post" ya gotta problem with the south" then deleted in 2 minutes. its cause he meant to use his stonewall screen name for that response. But, me and captjames quoted this. Gotcha sproutco!

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
B.C. said:
All this shit is turning this peaceful community into one big "shark tank".

You can't blame people for being upset when they see what they KNOW is bad advise bein given esp.to the new growers cuz they're the most vulnerable.Sure they can search the net for themselves for info,but why,there is ton of info here not mention tons of exellent growers here also.This kinda thing that's goin on with sprout is pushing peoples buttons ona daily bases,making folks nasty and hatefull that normally wouldn't be that way.I know I've reached a new high in lows with the name calling and such,I get pissed off at myself cuz I've lowered my standards down to this.I can't say fer sure but think others feel the same way?Nobody wants to hate.But I don't want see people fuckin there grow up either over bad advise.So maybe we can all be a lil more grown up about this and a lil less hatefull on everyones part.THIS IS THE BEST CANNA COMMUNITY AND FORUM BOARD ON THE NET FOR A REASON!Lets help keep it that way.All the best to everyone,take care...BC

BC, the reason I am at IC is because of the level of maturity here. Not like many other forums that are full of children, we seem to be adults here.

Even new growers are adults! We don't need to hold their hands on their grows. Well here, I said it here in the first post. http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=46280

As adults we can read advice from other members and then choose who we will take advice from. PERIOD!

We are also responsible for our own behavior. You are not responsible for sprouts behavior, only your own. Saying "he made me say it" is so childish that I cant believe that you grown men are even saying that. Makes me want to sit you in the corner.

Anyone can give advice on growing here...ANYONE! If you disagree with any advice that is given it can be countered with different adivce and then members can choose which advice they want to take.

This is not caring that a new grower takes wrong advice, this about e-penis sizing up and a gang of bullies with excuses for their shitty behavior.

yes this "peaceful" community has turned ugly and the people who are being ugly are the ones who say they care so much. Then stop. Stop being so ugly and childish and then saying "he made me do it". How fucking ridiculous.

Be responsible for your own behavior. If anyone is ruining the infirmary is the group of bullies with their constant hatefullness and flaming.

Someone told me the other day my definiton of a troll was right. "A member who follows another member around, thread after thread after thread being mean and making other members uncomfortable" Does the shoe fit any one here?

BTW, I have had so many pms from people who say they wont post any questions in the infirmary anymore because of the flaming. Many micro growers are now posting sick questions right in the micro forums and bypassing the infirmary all together. That makes IC great! making people afraid to post. Think about it.

Last edited:
G

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to pieceofmyheart again.

the otherside of the coin is the ones who stop helping all together...seen that getting worse over the year...it's like a new tide has washed in and everyones fighting for the beach....not everyone will agree...lets agree to that...

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
I don't believe that an established, adult grower with good advice would stop posting in the infirmary because they disagree with sproutco. I believe if they stopped coming to the infirmary to give advice is is because of the bullies and the ugliness. Too much of a buzz kill.

So...who really has run them off? :chin: I wonder.

mtnjohn

Veteran
i'd have to agree with POMH...we our responsible for our own actions.

and no , everyone wont agree with each other, but they can act like adults and be civil.

anyone blindly taking advice on these forums is a fool. there is a wealth of info on this site and if peeps are too lazy to get off their load asses and do some reading , And if they choose to take advice that may or may not be correct ,well then ..they made their choice.

and dont forget we are all human, therfore we make mistakes and sometimes exhibit poor judgement. the sadness is when it happens over and over again.

I agree with you pieceofmyheart. I said it earlier in this thread about making your own decisions. I think this thread is dead.

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
Boy,you told me huh...oh my fragile ego his hurtin now

Boy,you told me huh...oh my fragile ego his hurtin now

pieceofmyheart said:
BC, the reason I am at IC is because of the level of maturity here. Not like many other forums that are full of children, we seem to be adults here.

Even new growers are adults! We don't need to hold their hands on their grows. Well here, I said it here in the first post. http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=46280

As adults we can read advice from other members and then choose who we will take advice from. PERIOD!

We are also responsible for our own behavior. You are not responsible for sprouts behavior, only your own. Saying "he made me say it" is so childish that I cant believe that you grown men are even saying that. Makes me want to sit you in the corner.

Anyone can give advice on growing here...ANYONE! If you disagree with any advice that is given it can be countered with different adivce and then members can choose which advice they want to take.

This is not caring that a new grower takes wrong advice, this about e-penis sizing up and a gang of bullies with excuses for their shitty behavior.

yes this "peaceful" community has turned ugly and the people who are being ugly are the ones who say they care so much. Then stop. Stop being so ugly and childish and then saying "he made me do it". How fucking ridiculous.

Be responsible for your own behavior. If anyone is ruining the infirmary is the group of bullies with their constant hatefullness and flaming.

Someone told me the other day my definiton of a troll was right. "A member who follows another member around, thread after thread after thread being mean and making other members uncomfortable" Does the shoe fit any one here?

BTW, I have had so many pms from people who say they wont post any questions in the infirmary anymore because of the flaming. Many micro growers are now posting sick questions right in the micro forums and bypassing the infirmary all together. That makes IC great! making people afraid to post. Think about it.
Well I see you've broke out yer "stock" you men and yer e-penis speach lumping all us"men"together again. I think you need realize that I'm not responsable for what other people post,ANYONE has a right to post there opinion right? You know what I think is fucking ridiulous is how you put words in my mouth"he made me say it" and "he made me do it" please...I said no such thing, I was upset at *myself* for calling names and being an asshole,you know bein remorseful?I blamed noone but myself! I seen ya slam someone else for this and it was way base then too! You seem like ya have a problem with men,if ya reread yer post you'll see what I'm talking about it's men this and men that,pretty chouvenistic from my point of veiw.Jus becase YOU didn't like their post' or opinions,You generalize and label them as being dickheaded guys with something ta proof.BUT hey thats jus my opinion.I jus know it would burn you up If I were ta say I think yer problem is a female thing,I would never go there in a million years though only becuase I have to much respect for ya and 'I' don't like being shoved into a chouvenistic category either so I wouldn't do it ta you!......Regardless of what ya think,I do care much more about helping people than having pissing matches with anyone (lol how do ya think I got into this mess,it's because I tried to care!),but it's my belief that one should have some exp.with growing before giving advise,from all the pm's and +rep I've gotten it appears I'm not the one that thinks like that.Fuck you -almost- make me feel bad fer jus tryin ta help folks?, where do you get off? My whole post was ta TRY and help people STOP hating and name callin,ya know turn the ugliness around??? People do fuck up once in a while YA KNOW?,mature people try and correct themselves,I tried! Now you come along bitchin at me for tryin to help there too???That's not very mature is it?esp.the way ya put it.Please... I think yer new found popularity has went ta yer head,with yer hollier than thou attitude.After rereading yer "flamming" post it seems like the pot calling the kettle black! by yer own accord I think you have penis envy.lol does that shoe fit.Ya know if I had the ego you think I do cuz I'm a man I would have jus told ya ta fuck off,but I'm not like that,at all.I still love ya hahah even though yer mean ta me.What can I say I'm just a man that needs my but wiped and put in the corner (smile!)...Take care now...BC

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
Well hun, only the first sentence of my post was directed to you. I said BC, then made a statement.

The rest was directed at a group of men (because I see no females behaving this way) who are fighting in the infirmary.

The e- penis reference is because that is exactly what it is. Alpha male bull shit. I just don't see the lady growers getting this bent out of shape over this type of thing. We give each other advice and watch each other's grows and who has the best grow, biggest buds, best strain...etc doesn't seem to be as big of a deal to us as it seems to be with men. So you could say whatever you want about anything being a "female" thing and that wouldnt bother me, the females here seem to me to conduct themselves with a lot maturity and kindness.

Classic child like behavior: One gets in trouble for fighting. She says, "well mom, I wouldn't have hit her if she didnt make me mad" The mom says..."you know you are right, Ill punish her instead of you, it isnt your fault you cant control your temper." That a better analogy? Not as personal?

I have no new found popularity or old found popularity, I just have a lot of posts. I talk a lot in real life too though so thats just me. Holier than thou attitude...yep thats me. Tend to be a bit condescending at times too. Just another of my not so pleasant attributes.

I'm not afraid to speak my mind, I'm just not. I know a lot of people agree with what I posted, but just don't say it in public, dont want to get involved.

EDIT: BC, after I reread my post trying to see it from your point of view it very much did look as if I mean it all for you. I really didn't. When I started typing, I just kept going with things I wanted to say to everyone, not just to you. I'm sorry, I did not mean to make it look as though I singled you out like that. My mistake...and the limitations we have with a keyboard instead of voice.

Last edited:

sproutco

Veteran
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to pieceofmyheart again.

I'll kick your ass if you don't respect her.

G

sproutco said:
I'll kick your ass if you don't respect her.

coming from the guy who called her a bitch....Kick my ass...calm down plant guru.....focus on the people that need help.... :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.