What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Weird Leafs on my plants

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Damn it sproutco, you keep deleating your posts. WHY? At least me and CaptjamesTkirk quoted it to prove it was here. I have noticed you delete or edit almost every post you type up. could it be you know half the shit you type up is wrong and you change it to look like you know what the fuck your talking about??

sproutco

Veteran
Reasons for edits

Reasons for edits

Sometimes I spend 2 hours on 1 post like yesterdays nutrient formula I posted you said to throw away. :confused: I have to edit calculations and add things. Some of my posts seem simple but actually involve alot of math for example. I also double or triple check numbers to make sure they are correct. Sometimes I find an error or make slight adjustments.

CaptJamesTKirk

HazeToker said:
Damn it sproutco, you keep deleating your posts.

That's why it's important to get the qoute and show his true intentions

"Hatred is all the same...deaf to reason, blind to truth. Full of fear, and of pain.
And in the end, always self-destructive." Author unknown

Haterd and ignorance,,,, must be related

sproutco said:
Sometimes I spend 2 hours on 1 post like yesterdays nutrient formula I posted you said to throw away. :confused: I have to edit calculations and add things. Some of my posts seem simple but actually involve alot of math for example. I also double or triple check numbers to make sure they are correct. Sometimes I find an error or make slight adjustments.
You didn't have any calculations TO edid in the post he's talking about.

WHY DO YOU LIE?

Last edited:
G

sproutco said:
First you should understand more basic concepts like mobile and immobile elements before moving on to something a little more complex like why the Lucas formula sucks. By the way, I am not your tutor. Take a trip to the local public library. Its free. Seriously.

I am glad you posted that. This pretty much sums it all up for me. Tell me and everybody else why the lucas formula sucks? Dont hide behinde your bullshit tech talk. Give us facts. I do understand mobile and immobile elements. You need to learn how to grow ganja for real. Not on a fucking computer. 2 Totally different things. I get a lot of pm's from members wanting to know how to use the lucas formula and they all say they pm cause you spew bullshit all over anybody who asks about it.

CaptJamesTKirk

ever notice stonedwall and sprout can't be on at the same time?

hmmmmmmmm

and stonedwall says this about sprout:

He is a Proffesional, you trolls are fucking annoying posers(amature gardeners). Go back to your closet gardens and stroke your egos there.

get over your obbsession with sproutco.

somebody has a woody for sprout!
stonedwall :pointlaug
hehehehehehe

Last edited:
G

sproutco said:

You should throw away every bit of your info and Grow some plants then come back here and help people. Your right, I am spending to much time with this. This is not hatred I dont hate you. This is anger with desktop growers who try to advise people with shit they have never used.

stonewall

battery acid has to be pure, free of heavy metal, for it to work properly as an electolyte. you fucking poser!

I haven't adjusted for boron or increased my nutes by 4x the dosage and my plants are doing great!

you adjusted the pH which took care of the plants problems uptaking sufficient Boron. you may not have increased the ferts 4x but you did increase them, which is what he was saying.

G

stonewall said:
battery acid has to be pure, free of heavy metal, for it to work properly as an electolyte. you fucking poser!

you adjusted the pH which took care of the plants problems uptaking sufficient Boron. you may not have increased the ferts 4x but you did increase them, which is what he was saying.

so you are saying it was a boron def....what are the odds two people on this board have seen and know a boron def...wow...best of luck Newfie...to much drama and since i'm an amature I better stay in my closet...LMAO... here is my amature Bud...wow no meters or adjusting ph...guess I should toss them...stay safe and have fun guys...

Last edited:

CaptJamesTKirk

stonewall said:

The operative is relatively pure - which may be good enough for you but FDA knows better and imposes higher standards and if indeed sprout had the education he claims - he would know this, but they don't mention it in the guide to better perennials so sprout - and his alter ego stonedwall are ignorant of fact. And continue to show it as such.

Same exact deal with Stump Remover.

The words of an educated man?

Hardly.

Educated men need not try to impress with profanity to cover thier ignorance

case closed

Last edited:

stonewall

so you are saying it was a boron def

I am saying it looks like a pretty good possibility

No real way to know except tissue analysis.

I am saying it looked to me like some kind of immoble nutrient problems.

Calcium and boron would be my top suspects. Defeciency of immoble nutrients is not always caused by low supply, they are sensitive to environmental conditions that effect plant transpiration (water stress, pH extremes, high and low salinity). Because the plant relies on the flow of water through the plant, called transpiration , to supply the growing tips these immoble nutrients. Freshly taken cutting don't transpire very much(no roots, duh), so the cutting goes through a period of low availability of these immoble nutrients.

stonewall

CaptJamesTKirk said:
The operative is relitively pure - which may be good enough for you but FDA knowes better and imposes higher standards

The words of an educated man?

Hardly.

Educated men need not try to impress with profanity to cover thier ignorance

case closed
Thats bullshit man!!

list the fucking grades of H2SO4.

I challenge you.

stonewall

Why do battery acid manufacturers use DEIONISED WATER to dillute the H2SO4 for battery acid, if the acid has heavy metals in it already?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????you

acidfire

*cough*
Skip said:
3. Multiple Personalities: IC Magazine does not advocate the use of multiple/double member names for just one user. Although it is possible to register multiple personalities, you may not use more than one personality in a single thread. We understand that due to certain security measures you may wish to delete your current member name and create a new one. Use of multiple member names in the same thread will result in that and all associated member names to be banned. Edit per Gypsy Nirvana 12Aug05.

Someone else agrees with sproutco and also thinks its a boron problem...

Just for sh¡ts and giggles...
sproutco said:
...Ph range 4-7 is ok...

Last edited:

CaptJamesTKirk

stonewall said:
Why do battery acid manufacturers use DEIONISED WATER to dillute the H2SO4 for battery acid, if the acid has heavy metals in it already?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????you

Battery acid manafactureres are not certified to provide FDA grade ANYTHING --call em up and ask em

I need some sulferic Acid to make something for human cunsumption - they don't send you to AUTOZONE or CHECKER AUTO

Last edited:

stonewall

just one example of an MSDS for battery acid:

MSDS Name: Sulfuric acid, reagent acs

Synonyms: Hydrogen Sulfate, Oil of Vitriol, Vitriol Brown Oil, Matting Acid, Battery Acid
Company Identification: Acros Organics N.V.
One Reagent Lane
Fairlawn, NJ 07410
For information in North America, call: 800-ACROS-01

see where it says reagent acs, thats the fucking grade, there is no purer grade!!!!!!! you fucking poser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

stretchpuppy

stonewall said:
see where it says reagent acs, thats the fucking grade, there is no purer grade!!!!!!! you fucking poser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't get it. Curse and use more exclamation marks please.

CaptJamesTKirk

better run down to checker then and GET SOME!!!!

maybe it'll shut you up.

I hear stump remover makes a great supositorty.

Last edited:

stonewall

blah blah blah you are a poser, I am going to follow you around and call you out every fucking chance i get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't worry about pH unless I have a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.