What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Weird Leafs on my plants

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptJamesTKirk

hurricanefaniam said:
wow anyone else get neg rep cause sproutco was wrong?....Loser

More than once from the poser and his lil buddies stonewall and powdergreen. (Must be a birds of a feather thing) - (Or is that Turds?)

The all need a swift kick in the ass.

They will earn thiers - with interest.

Funny thing is - there are 12 others that gave positive

Truth always wins out.

Last edited:

sproutco

Veteran
Hmmm. Powdergreen? I will make a mental note of that. Powder, if you ever encounter some plant trouble (or want to chat)...send me a pm. Put your cursor on sprouts 5 boxes beside his name. 8 months x 30 days x 8 hours= 1920 hours helping others. Wonder why my post count is so high? :moon: Somebody offered me $30 an hour to do this. I would rather smoke a joint. :joint:

Last edited:
G

$30 an hour to sell stump removal and what ever other witches brew you got going ay sproutco :pointlaug You do help people but are to quick to say buy this add that and that is not always going to help people. Infact it can ruin ganja crops. I guess if you grew you would know that :wave: Sorry to thread jack but I had to.

G

LMAO...Have fun sproutco....I wish you the best.....and be a man and say something in public instead of the Rep......can I ask you one thing?why do you smoke mids from a dealer when your plants are perfect...what about the clones you tested the borax on?so you are growing now..if so thats great...But why the storys changing?...stay safe and Happy new year....

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
AAhahaahaha

AAhahaahaha

hurricanefaniam said:
wow anyone else get neg rep cause sproutco was wrong?....Loser
Why yes.....yes I did as a matter of fact.But I got more ++++'s for it though(not that I'm looking for that kinda thing).But hey thanks Spout-O-matic for the thought! Happy New Year My canna-less brother. Take care...BC

CaptJamesTKirk

sproutco said:
Somebody offered me $30 an hour to do this. I would rather smoke a joint. :joint:

IT SURE AS HELL ISN'T ONE YOU GREW, IS IT?

common boy, get out that stump remover and borax and sulferic acid and grow 5 lb's in a cabby grow. - somebody with 3500 posts and the self professed authority can surely do that.

Shit - just grow what ya smoke huh.
and throwing neg k for speaking the truth only shows what a dirt bag you really are.

Last edited:

CaptJamesTKirk

and the little dirt bag did it again!!

nice to know we found his hot button!!! hehehehehehehe

You can't silence the truth sprout - it will only come back on you for trying.

Shine on

Last edited:
G

You must spread some Reputation around before telling sproutco he's an Asshole again.

I didnt realize i hurt your feelings Capt. Next time I will think long and hard before handing out some Neg K. I was sick of looking at every post and there you were bashing every thing sproutco said. Anyways I am awaiting your swift kick and dont forget the interest. Its funny how one will hold a grudge.

Wow I didnt realize I got some more Neg Rep from you Capt. I am new to the rep thing i just figured out where i can find my rep points and who gave them to me. Shouldnt one only get Neg. Rep for doing or saying something bad????? I wonder why you gave me Neg Rep cause I asked a question about Epsom salt rates and what the ppm of them are???? If your going to give Neg rep make sure its relevant Capt.

CaptJamesTKirk

powdergreen said:
Shouldnt one only get Neg. Rep for doing or saying something bad?????

You should reap as ye sow - with interest.

you give it away - I can take it

can you?

See a scorpian laying in the sun - ya ougha leave it alone unless you know what your fuckin with

Last edited:

VanGrow

Sprout co those are flowering clones reverting to veg.......if you actually grew some weed you would know that ....what you see is exactly the way it should look in fact they look really good........the reason you dont know this is because you have no clue.....why dont you go and get yourself a bottle of Boron and feed it to youself intravenously...then take some stump remover and remove your little stump......you know where to find it....

CaptJamesTKirk

Wasted breath Van, but we keep trying - don't stop now

Sprout tells evey one to use stump remover, boraxo and battery acid - and has no garden, where as i have bubble gum in my dirt

or is it dirt in my bubblegum? lol
It's not hard really it's called growing not posing

Last edited:
I don't mind a little thread jacking. Just means more people are gonna view pics of my boron deficient plants =)

When the lights come on I'll take some pics for you guys. They are going insane! I've transplanted them to bigger pots using BOG's Elevated method.

Only 1 of my 6 seeds made it. The 1 that made it is struggling along right now. I think the others didn't make it totally due to my noobie skills.

My 2 cuttings I took are struggling along too. I'll get some pics for you guys tommorow.

Again thanks to everyone for your help. When it comes to spouts info.. I dunno if its wrong or right. But its mad confusing for a new guy like me. So I'm trying to keep things as simple as possiable right now.

Peace

CaptJamesTKirk

Chron - cuttings from struggleing plants start off haveing trouble. Try to get a healthy mom before taking a clone cut.

Good luck

G

Stonewall.....Yeah buddy I'd respect you more if you'd call me an asshole in public instead of hiding in the rep....Who got neg rep from me over this?last rep I gave out was telling Sproutco to have a happy new year...no neg...I say it for everyone to see...just me...stay safe and best of luck everyone in 2007.....to much drama not enough growers growing....

stonewall

very well,

the way you have been following sproutco around, trying to tear him down, for offering help, makes you an asshole in my book.

I'd have more respect for you if you kept the flames in private.

G

you are right...I look like an asshole for stopping by the same threads and trying to help...makes it hard when he's in every sick thread so I'm not going to anymore...

as far as tearing him down...try reading all the threads not the last few...I've been the nicest and the most respectfull out of the so called sproutco trolls.I've always said any member who trys to help is awesome.....this has gotten real ugly and i'm not about that...to much drama and everyone quick to fight over a difference of opinions...stay safe and less stress for 2007...I'll leave the tips to the expert..cause I damn sure am not one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts