What's new

Here to Share, Organics Grow Log & Some Art!

Nextgeneration73

Sorry guys I had to get a new phone and during harvest I had to use a piece of shit to take pics with and yeah. My bad. Things turned out great though. Will be posting more soon. View attachment 18729345 View attachment 18729346 View attachment 18729347 This Pheno on the bottom right turned out interesting. So far my favorite out of the three I kept. I revegged all three of these and one more but can’t find the pic.
I’ve already cloned them and will be goin again but this time I’ve upped the pot size to 15g and the soil I have mixed up for them is slightly taylored to each one as the afghan runs a couple weeks faster.
What strain is this?

X15

I'm so tempted into drawing in these pictures in color.... It's just when I see something this brilliant I just want to color it .... But no sweat, they look awesome, I wouldn't touch someone's else's art....
Feel free!
I can get some prints made up of just the line work so you can color them if you’d like. Can send them your way.
Eventually I’ll be making a coloring book.

X15

I'm so tempted into drawing in these pictures in color.... It's just when I see something this brilliant I just want to color it .... But no sweat, they look awesome, I wouldn't touch someone's else's art....
I feel that as soon as I post my art online that art becomes everybody’s art. I use to feel weird about that but now I just don’t care. People can do as they please. The real special ones never get posted online… they get posted up in nice frames on people walls 😁

X15

I feel that as soon as I post my art online that art becomes everybody’s art. I use to feel weird about that but now I just don’t care. People can do as they please. The real special ones never get posted online… they get posted up in nice frames on people walls 😁
I suppose special is subjective though.

Nextgeneration73

Here are some pictures after cure, took it out for some dry
IMG_20240512_204917.jpg
IMG_20240512_204931.jpg
IMG_20240512_204939.jpg
IMG_20240512_210338.jpg
IMG_20240512_210401.jpg

Nextgeneration73

Very cool @Nextgeneration73 how does it smoke?
I haven't yet, I only chewed some but I fell asleep after drinking a shit ton after me and my girlfriend had this extremely horrible day, so we got drunk especially me, I chewed some, went to bed, I was in this sleep state which was almost lucid and racy type trippy but I can't say if the chewing got me high because I woke up the next morning sober I think.... I've read though that chewing doesn't get you high.... Unless of course it's been fermented for a long long while...? 🤔

X15

I haven't yet, I only chewed some but I fell asleep after drinking a shit ton after me and my girlfriend had this extremely horrible day, so we got drunk especially me, I chewed some, went to bed, I was in this sleep state which was almost lucid and racy type trippy but I can't say if the chewing got me high because I woke up the next morning sober I think.... I've read though that chewing doesn't get you high.... Unless of course it's been fermented for a long long while...? 🤔
Yeah I’m not exactly sure about chewing it. It would make sense that fermentation would help that happen though.