What's new

Wearing Masks

Status
Not open for further replies.

knucklehead bob

Veteran
as i said, deciding to put others' lives in danger is not bravery, it's bitch boy shit. or fuckboy shit, take your pick.

i guess your parents did neglect to teach you critical thinking.

i'm not willing to sacrifice complete strangers to gain rep points, they teach you that in the military?
What I learned in the military requires intelligence & courage which you do not have so what would you know about thinking , let alone critical thinking ?

You can spend the rest of your life cowering in fear of your shadow if you like as you apparently do being such a coward .

Spend the rest of your life wearing your mask in your own home with your eyes & ears glued to CNN

Not you , Gates , Fauci or the rest of you yellow belly cowards are going to convince me that getting to close to another person is going to kill me or harm that person . :huggg:

Here's an old one for ya :

GET A LIFE

Here's you peoples response : But they told me I have to be afraid of living

Calvin-Hobbes-calvin-and-hobbes-23762778-1280-800-e1417821587253.jpg

104492533_10220543257364975_5971464198615403076_n.jpg

:tiphat:

Klompen

What I learned in the military requires intelligence & courage which you do not have so what would you know about thinking , let alone critical thinking ?

You can spend the rest of your life cowering in fear of your shadow if you like as you apparently do being such a coward .

Spend the rest of your life wearing your mask in your own home with your eyes & ears glued to CNN

Not you , Gates , Fauci or the rest of you yellow belly cowards are going to convince me that getting to close to another person is going to kill me or harm that person . :huggg::tiphat:

What will it take to get it through your head? When you were a soldier do you think it would have ever been OK to endanger your squad because you decided not to get with the program. Orders are saying masks right now, and you're neglecting your duty. You're no patriot if you don't give a shit about your fellow Americans.

Oh and fuck CNN, fuck Fauci, and fuck whatever horrible idiot taught you all these stupid ideas.

knucklehead bob

Veteran
What will it take to get it through your head? When you were a soldier do you think it would have ever been OK to endanger your squad because you decided not to get with the program. Orders are saying masks right now, and you're neglecting your duty. You're no patriot if you don't give a shit about your fellow Americans.

Oh and fuck CNN, fuck Fauci, and fuck whatever horrible idiot taught you all these stupid ideas.

You're another real gem , do you sit down to urinate also ? :laughing:

My user name is a name given to me by my brothers & sisters . Riding a 1941 EL Harley Davidson , aka knucklehead bob , and smile when you say it :)

107860062_3231777016868251_6578498387790381159_n.jpg

107700238_2600645626875308_1509122583042429254_n.jpg

Klompen

You're another real gem , do you sit down to urinate also ? :laughing:

My user name is a name given to me by my brothers & sisters . Riding a 1941 EL Harley Davidson , aka knucklehead bob , and smile when you say it :)

Some times I do pee sitting down. I guess you've figured everything out! How can you even claim to have brothers and sisters when you openly have contempt for even attempting to keep your fellow citizens safe? You care more about proving your point than you care about the risks of killing other people. You may not admit it to yourself, but that's exactly the choice you are making. Its unpatriotic to not give a crap if your fellow countrymen live or die. If America is your team; protect your damn team and mask up.

knucklehead bob

Veteran
Some times I do pee sitting down. I guess you've figured everything out! How can you even claim to have brothers and sisters when you openly have contempt for even attempting to keep your fellow citizens safe? You care more about proving your point than you care about the risks of killing other people. You may not admit it to yourself, but that's exactly the choice you are making. Its unpatriotic to not give a crap if your fellow countrymen live or die. If America is your team; protect your damn team and mask up.

No , you will not force me to be afraid of your boogie man

I have not worn a mask since this thing started .

No one I know has worn a mask since this thing started .

When I visit people we smoke the same joint in a circle around the same table in the same room .

I have been at protests not wearing a mask & of course the PROPAGANDA MINISTRY said their was an immediate increase in the RONA . Of course people like you believe it . At the same time , the PROPAGANDA MINISTRY said BLACK LIES MATTER RIOTS don't cause an increase of the RONA . Of course , people like you believe that also . I do not believe it .

None of us are dead nor is anyone we know .

So when it comes to you or anyone else ordering me to be scared , I
am not in the military so I don't take orders from you or my alleged "EMPLOYEES" .

I know the last thing on your mind is , "where are the missing children ?"

According to the FBI, in 2019 there were 421,394 NCIC entries for missing children. In 2018, the total number of missing children entries into NCIC was 424,066.

https://www.missingkids.org/footer/media/keyfacts

[YOUTUBEIF]a1v638jJiy4[/YOUTUBEIF]

107700238_2600645626875308_1509122583042429254_n.jpg 107700238_2600645626875308_1509122583042429254_n.jpg

107700238_2600645626875308_1509122583042429254_n.jpg 107700238_2600645626875308_1509122583042429254_n.jpg

Klompen

No , you will not force me to be afraid of your boogie man

I have not worn a mask since this thing started .

No one I know has worn a mask since this thing started .

When I visit people we smoke the same joint in a circle around the same table in the same room .

I have been at protests not wearing a mask & of course the PROPAGANDA MINISTRY said their was an immediate increase in the RONA . Of course people like you believe it . At the same time , the PROPAGANDA MINISTRY said BLACK LIES MATTER RIOTS don't cause an increase of the RONA . Of course , people like you believe that also . I do not believe it .

None of us are dead nor is anyone we know .

So when it comes to you or anyone else ordering me to be scared , I
am not in the military so I don't take orders from you or my alleged "EMPLOYEES" .

I know the last thing on your mind is , "where are the missing children ?"

According to the FBI, in 2019 there were 421,394 NCIC entries for missing children. In 2018, the total number of missing children entries into NCIC was 424,066.

https://www.missingkids.org/footer/media/keyfacts

[youtubeif]a1v638jJiy4[/youtubeif]

View attachment 542332 View attachment 542332

View attachment 542332 View attachment 542332

Jesus you're horrible. Missing kids is a horrible problem that needs real attention. It does not need to be used by horrible people to convince others to be irresponsible about the safety of their fellow citizens. You don't see consequences(yet) in your own personal circle, so you've decided that the world must all conform to your very narrow and reckless view. Shame on you for using the horror of one tragedy to make another one worse.

knucklehead bob

Veteran
Jesus you're horrible. Missing kids is a horrible problem that needs real attention. It does not need to be used by horrible people to convince others to be irresponsible about the safety of their fellow citizens. You don't see consequences(yet) in your own personal circle, so you've decided that the world must all conform to your very narrow and reckless view. Shame on you for using the horror of one tragedy to make another one worse.

The HORROR of the tragedy is you're not smart enough to know that you are being distracted from the TRUE HORROR OF THE HORRIFIC TRAGEDY that is the WORLD WIDE CHILD TRAFFICKING NETWORK .

Which is run by a bunch of very rich sick people . A lot of these people are actors , politicians , sports & NEWS people . They are all PEDOPHILES responsible for HORRIFIC CRIMES against children.

All these same people are telling you to be scared , so be deathly afraid . I'm not going to be .

107437629_4035933856480920_4768042515121497296_n.jpg

107700238_2600645626875308_1509122583042429254_n.jpg

Klompen

The HORROR of the tragedy is you're not smart enough to know that you are being distracted from the TRUE HORROR OF THE HORRIFIC TRAGEDY that is the WORLD WIDE CHILD TRAFFICKING NETWORK .

Which is run by a bunch of very rich sick people . A lot of these people are actors , politicians , sports & NEWS people . They are all PEDOPHILES responsible for HORRIFIC CRIMES against children.

All these same people are telling you to be scared , so be deathly afraid . I'm not going to be .

I was telling people about Epstein all the way back in 1998. Did you even know his name then? Don't you dare try to condescend to me about child trafficking networks. I have plenty of outrage for them too. Stop trying to redirect this conversation. We're talking about Covid-19 and using masks to be a responsible citizen and a patriot. We are not discussing child trafficking rings in this thread. Start a separate one if you think that issue is important(because it is). Although lets be real here; you're probably not doing a damn thing for the kids besides using them as a prop in your obtuse fight against protecting your fellow Americans.

shaggyballs

Veteran
I was telling people about Epstein all the way back in 1998. Did you even know his name then? Don't you dare try to condescend to me about child trafficking networks. I have plenty of outrage for them too. Stop trying to redirect this conversation. We're talking about Covid-19 and using masks to be a responsible citizen and a patriot. We are not discussing child trafficking rings in this thread. Start a separate one if you think that issue is important(because it is). Although lets be real here; you're probably not doing a damn thing for the kids besides using them as a prop in your obtuse fight against protecting your fellow Americans.

Spin it to win it is the new catch phrase.
I think the missing children numbers are more important that folks who are dying with co morbidity.

What is more alarming to you?

Why are we not talking about the child abduction epidemic.

You nevertrumpers don' even get it unless it s spelled out for you.

Trump is this nations hero, give him your vote.

shaggyballs

Veteran
BTW

I was responsible for thousands of OSHA fit tested carpenters in my life.
Their life was in my hands everyday.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Changing the narrative is common when its not working out in your fav. The best advise I can give is to not engage in conversations with people that are trying to push your buttons. They dont know how to have a conversation without insults. If you do engage you know whats to expect. You guys can figure out who these few are.

Amynamous

OSHA expert weighs in on masks,
They do not protect you from spreading the virus.

https://www.facebook.com/perplexedperceptions/videos/2673608979518233

That’s 15 wasted minutes i will never get back.
Perfect example of why Facebook and Youtube are not legitimate sources.
While the two of them talked about their work histories, they didn’t really cover their education/degrees. Their words didn’t really match the words coming out of their mouths, the editing was choppy, they seemed to conflate respirators and other masks together instead of discussing them separately, and lastly, and most importantly, they were grossly incorrect when discussing viral movement, mask efficacy and gas exchange when wearing masks. Their true motives seemed to come out at the end when their discussion turned political. I think i will go with Birx, Fauci and WHO recommendations over those two.

shaggyballs

Veteran
Changing the narrative is common when its not working out in your fav. The best advise I can give is to not engage in conversations with people that are trying to push your buttons. They dont know how to have a conversation without insults. If you do engage you know whats to expect. You guys can figure out who these few are.
Good advice, thanks!
I am very sorry for all those that have to watch me reply to these type of folks.

I can not sit idle while silly shit happens before my eyes.
I already stated how I intervened in a bad neighborhood woman abuse situation.

The other day
I saw a snapping turtle attack a painted turtle and I jumped out of my chair.

I sat back down and thought "what the hell are you doing it is nature sit the fuck back down."

I have trouble letting some shit go, I should do better but that is just me, the good and bad of it all...LOL

I try to stand for those who can not, when I can.

shaggyballs

Veteran
That’s 15 wasted minutes i will never get back.
Perfect example of why Facebook and Youtube are not legitimate sources.
While the two of them talked about their work histories, they didn’t really cover their education/degrees. Their words didn’t really match the words coming out of their mouths, the editing was choppy, they seemed to conflate respirators and other masks together instead of discussing them separately, and lastly, and most importantly, they were grossly incorrect when discussing viral movement, mask efficacy and gas exchange when wearing masks. Their true motives seemed to come out at the end when their discussion turned political. I think i will go with Birx, Fauci and WHO recommendations over those two.
Grossly incorrect??
Based on what?
You know better?
WTF kind of shit is that?
Name one fact that was inaccurate.
Tell me what you know about viral movement?
What the hell are you talking about here?

I am highly trained in mask safety.
I saw no errors.

So let us here what they got wrong.
You should back up what you say with a doc. or some source.

Or you are just like all the rest here.

Dismissive without substance.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did they not tell us we did not need a mask at the peak of the pandemic?
:laughing:

Ok, if you are sure.
Your life....WTF??
:laughing:

He did but like most "science" we learn as we go. We where just learning about the virus. We have much more data now then we did then. We learn from our mistakes at least most do.

Status
Not open for further replies.