What's new

Wearing Masks

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaggyballs

Veteran
Facebook is where boomer's brains go to die

Vote for trump, he is this nations hero.

Who gives a crap, all media outlets are shit.

It is good information.

What is your trusted source for news media?
Do they lie too?
Yes they do!

Did I say vote for trump 2020!

White Beard

Facebook is where boomer's brains go to die

...and “millennial” brains go to get cut off and filled with crap before they learn discernment - but, yeah...Facebook.

Actually, tho, dead boomer brains DO seem to be what keeps the bulk of the old-world ignorant hysteria alive...but...that could just be my boomer brain talking

shaggyballs

Veteran
My view of Facebook and YouTube videos as source information.

[YOUTUBEIF]brFmSlYkY3s[/YOUTUBEIF]

At least I watch your videos and read your post.
It is very evident you do not but complain about it anyway...LOL

Vote for trump our nations hero!

shaggyballs

Veteran
...and “millennial” brains go to get cut off and filled with crap before they learn discernment - but, yeah...Facebook.

Actually, tho, dead boomer brains DO seem to be what keeps the bulk of the old-world ignorant hysteria alive...but...that could just be my boomer brain talking

You think you know it all, you have all the answers don't ya!

But you can not answer the important questions can ya?

Vote for trump he is our only chance!

Absolem

At least I watch your videos and read your post.
It is very evident you do not but complain about it anyway...LOL

Vote for trump our nations hero!

I've read and watched 75% of what you post.

You live in the land of outliers. Try the median sometime.

Got any fake Bill Gates video's you want us to watch? That was priceless.

Klompen

Spin it to win it is the new catch phrase.
I think the missing children numbers are more important that folks who are dying with co morbidity.

What is more alarming to you?

Why are we not talking about the child abduction epidemic.

You nevertrumpers don' even get it unless it s spelled out for you

It doesn't matter which number is "more important" on two issues which are essentially important.

Lets say your house is on fire, AND there is a tornado coming. Do you get away from the fire, or do you get away from the tornado? Does that seem like a stupid question? Good, because then you see exactly what you're doing. Redirecting from one disaster with another addresses neither of them.

Alefantis should be investigated and the Clintons should be in prison, but Trump is one of their oldest friends and you're completely out of your fucking mind if you think a man who talked about how he hopes his infant daughter grows up to have great tits like her mom is going to "save the kids". Trump is a sexual predator, and so is Biden. We're all fucked, and its thanks to partisan jackasses who have become trained to replace their brains with party loyalties.

shaggyballs

Veteran
I've read and watched 75% of what you post.

You live in the land of outliers. Try the median sometime.

Got any fake Bill Gates video's you want us to watch? That was priceless.

ow geeze you got me I made a mistake.
Dag nabit I am busted...I am ruined.

Have you ever admitted to being wrong?
It cleanses the soul.:artist:

Land of outliers ??
If that is folks thinking for themselves than thank you for the compliment....LOL

Absolem

ow geeze you got me I made a mistake.
Dag nabit I am busted...I am ruined.

Have you ever admitted to being wrong?
It cleanses the soul.:artist:

Land of outliers ??
If that is folks thinking for themselves than thank you for the compliment....LOL

I do quality control on my posts before posting. Not hard to do. You should try it. If I have posted something not factual regarding science then please point it out.

The fake Bill Gates video you posted only took me 1 minute to find it was fake. You fell for it like the fish you are. Continue on your path Woody 2012.

shaggyballs

Veteran
It doesn't matter which number is "more important" on two issues which are essentially important.

i agree here!

But one is on the news 24/7 and the other is never on the news.

Now can you see the issue?

Why is no body talking about the kids.
Their numbers are very high too.
If the issues are on par...
Why no news coverage about that?

shaggyballs

Veteran
I do quality control on my posts before posting. Not hard to do. You should try it. If I have posted something not factual regarding science then please point it out.

The fake Bill Gates video you posted only took me 1 minute to find it was fake. You fell for it like the fish you are.

If you remember it was a repost of some other member here.
Check it out, I said it when I posted it.

Are you busting the balls of the original poster too?

Or are you here to troll me?
I know the answer already, so no need to reply.

Vote for trump, this nations hero!

Klompen

He did but like most "science" we learn as we go. We where just learning about the virus. We have much more data now then we did then. We learn from our mistakes at least most do.

Fauci admitted in an interview that he intentionally lied about the masks to keep medical professionals from running out. He lies about a lot of stuff. Still a better source of information than any virus-denier, but he's definitely a liar in many ways.

Klompen

i agree here!

But one is on the news 24/7 and the other is never on the news.

Now can you see the issue?

Why is no body talking about the kids.
Their numbers are very high too.
If the issues are on par...
Why no news coverage about that?

The corporate media is worthless. All they care about is money. That still doesn't change that you guys are redirecting away from the topic at hand rather than discussing it. None of us here control the media, so its really a better question for the media than it is for us in this thread that is absolutely not about that.

shaggyballs

Veteran
Fauci admitted in an interview that he intentionally lied about the masks to keep medical professionals from running out. He lies about a lot of stuff. Still a better source of information than any virus-denier, but he's definitely a liar in many ways.

Whoa they were virus deniers???

At what point in the video did they admit that?

So you are sticking with admitted liars.

There was never a mask shortage.
You could get them on ebay or from china even at the start.
I posted a link way back then, I even gave away cases of glove I bought.

So you see they are still lying to ya, why do you still believe them?
Don't ya see how crazy that sounds?

WTF???

Vote for trump he is our last hope.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
"vote for trump he is our last hope"

i thought you were mad when ppl bring up trump in a decidedly non trump thread? more hot air.

trump's gonna could us all if he gets elected again, this pandemic proves that. just look at his awful response to it.

lies, delays, "it's just a flu", "under control"... he continues to push deadly disinfo.

shaggyballs

Veteran
"vote for trump he is our last hope"

i thought you were mad when ppl bring up trump in a decidedly non trump thread? more hot air.

trump's gonna could us all if he gets elected again, this pandemic proves that. just look at his awful response to it.

lies, delays, "it's just a flu", "under control"... he continues to push deadly disinfo.

Nope trump is this nations hero, voting for him is our only hope!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I never saw him say that. Got a vid? If he did 1 lie doesn't even come close to the lies Trump has told.

dramamine

So Fauci says he had to lie about the importance of wearing masks so the hospitals wouldn't run out of them. But now people should/can wear masks made of t-shirt material or whatever, whether homemade or purchased. Why couldn't people have made their own masks from the start? How does that make sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.