What's new

Wearing Masks

Status
Not open for further replies.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
if the majority of medical experts and health institutions said coronavirus was spread through farts, and there was ample evidence to support that, i would certainly believe them.

who do you believe? q?

'Boogieman'

it's not a fucking contest, not everyone lives in the u.s., and 600 THOUSAND people have died from covid-19 in 5 months.

and that doesn't count permanent health consequences of survivors.

boogieman, deciding that other ppls' lives and health are not important to you is NOT bravery.

actually, its bitch boy shit.

It's gonna be ok :flu:.

Attachments

• 20200720_194338.jpg
    20200720_194338.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 107569370_10223435730549375_1275949317218736178_n.jpg
    107569370_10223435730549375_1275949317218736178_n.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 15

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
it's not gonna be ok. hundreds of thousands already dead, and sociopaths like you are contributing. fucking dumb.

i don't understand why you don't just do the right thing.

bad upbringing?

St. Phatty

it's not a fucking contest, not everyone lives in the u.s., and 600 THOUSAND people have died from covid-19 in 5 months.

it's sort of a contest. the ULTIMATE contest - the contest of Real Life.

since there's no Olympics this year, Pandemic Response is how various nations will be remembered.

New Zealand got their scene together soon enough they didn't even have to deal with the April mutation (614G) of Covid19, which would be much more difficult for them to manage.

this Pandemic deserves to be remembered as the Trump pandemic, since he was at the center of so much that went wrong.

firing -2- different White House pandemic early warning teams/ departments, in the 3 years before Covid19 showed up.

knucklehead bob

Veteran

and that doesn't count permanent health consequences of survivors.

boogieman, deciding that other ppls' lives and health are not important to you is NOT bravery.

actually, its bitch boy shit.

JUMPING SHADES OF HORSE SHIT

Is your whole body YELLOW ?

Or just your belly & the streak down your back ? Jesus fu@king Christ , were you ever in the Military ? I doubt it , you lack intestinal fortitude for sure .

104492533_10220543257364975_5971464198615403076_n.jpg

:tiphat:

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
JUMPING SHADES OF HORSE SHIT

Is your whole body YELLOW ?

Or just your belly & the streak down your back ? Jesus fu@king Christ , were you ever in the Military ? I doubt it , you lack intestinal fortitude for sure .

View attachment 542206

as i said, deciding to put others' lives in danger is not bravery, it's bitch boy shit. or fuckboy shit, take your pick.

i guess your parents did neglect to teach you critical thinking.

i'm not willing to sacrifice complete strangers to gain rep points, they teach you that in the military?

St. Phatty

Someone give Trump some good bud so he legalizes pot before he chokes.

maybe a secret Vape unit in the Presidential Mask ?

Klompen

it's sort of a contest. the ULTIMATE contest - the contest of Real Life.

since there's no Olympics this year, Pandemic Response is how various nations will be remembered.

New Zealand got their scene together soon enough they didn't even have to deal with the April mutation (614G) of Covid19, which would be much more difficult for them to manage.

this Pandemic deserves to be remembered as the Trump pandemic, since he was at the center of so much that went wrong.

firing -2- different White House pandemic early warning teams/ departments, in the 3 years before Covid19 showed up.

I think calling it the Xi JiTrump Virus would be fun because it would point the finger at both men responsible for this mess and likely blow their minds.

Klompen

Someone give Trump some good bud so he legalizes pot before he chokes.

maybe a secret Vape unit in the Presidential Mask ?

The funny thing is that Trump legalizing weed would probably give him the boost he needs to win the election. It would be the smartest move he could possibly make. What we really need to do though is to make a constitutional amendment like Colorado did, but national.

T

Teddybrae

Getting a bit off-thread by the looks.

A second wave of Covid is affecting two states of Oz. The most active state has, once again, locked borders and an Edict to wear masks has been issued.

It seems inevitable the state next door, which has climbing cases, will follow soon ...

There is little Covid elsewhere and so far Indigenous Communities have been sheltered from the disease.

White Beard

The funny thing is that Trump legalizing weed would probably give him the boost he needs to win the election. It would be the smartest move he could possibly make. What we really need to do though is to make a constitutional amendment like Colorado did, but national.

He’s managed to screw up everything he’s done or “tried” to do so far, I’ve no doubt he’d get handed a “plan” that makes billions for the genuinely rich - the ones he keeps sucking up to - and screws the rest of us.

And “give him weed to mellow him out“ has been proven undependable in so many cases, it’s not worth the risk of him losing what fragile toe-hold on reality he may still retain.

Sorry, Teddy. I’m out.

knucklehead bob

Veteran

:laughing:

No foolin' huh ?

I saw this type of thing back in grade school when we started learning biology back in I think it was '63 . But even before seeing that film I was aware that people sneezing in each others faces was a just plain fucking stupid thing to do .

You people here seem to be of that mindset . Just because you people are just plain fucking stupid & do ridiculous things like that , most people are not like you people here . Why do people make believe it's common practice ? No one I know is that fucking stupid at all & if you are that fucking stupid , you shouldn't be making decisions for yourself :laughing:

110318205_2968238096608395_9164097900998846670_n.jpg

104492533_10220543257364975_5971464198615403076_n.jpg

St. Phatty

if the majority of medical experts and health institutions said coronavirus was spread through farts, and there was ample evidence to support that, i would certainly believe them.

who do you believe? q?

Covid19 is DEFINITELY spread through farts.

it has no problem spreading in the digestive system, which is kind of like a river.

why would virus particles that have no problem being spread in a cough, get all righteous if they're near the rectum and say, "oh no, I can't go out there."

how will this affect Gay Etiquette ? boy Covid19 has sure impacted a lot of human customs.

igrowone

Veteran
:laughing:

No foolin' huh ?

I saw this type of thing back in grade school when we started learning biology back in I think it was '63 . But even before seeing that film I was aware that people sneezing in each others faces was a just plain fucking stupid thing to do .

You people here seem to be of that mindset . Just because you people are just plain fucking stupid & do ridiculous things like that , most people are not like you people here . Why do people make believe it's common practice ? No one I know is that fucking stupid at all & if you are that fucking stupid , you shouldn't be making decisions for yourself :laughing:

View attachment 542245

View attachment 542246

but your lord and savior Donald Trump has embraced the mask
I guess the deep state finally got him, you know - the operation

shaggyballs

Veteran
is this a political thread?
Why is there a comment on trump in every response.

Leave the politic for the political section.

Why the mods here allow all the off topic comments to go on.

This place is turning into rollitup 2.0.

shaggyballs

Veteran
Unfortunately wearing masks has become political.

only because some fools make it so.

I wore a mask when I was told not to.
Why is it so hard for folks to think for themselves?

Fuck politics, they are all liars, why do so many folks trust them with their lives.

Time to think for ourselves.
Turn off the fuckin TV already, sheesh!

Status
Not open for further replies.