What's new

We Never Perceive Reality Directly

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
Yo SF. As you already know I am in full support of the stuff you post.

thanks, appreciate the support bro!

But now recently, a friend who I have shown this stuff made this one argument...

If everything is 'just' a hologram, then why should we be ethic about our actions and not roam around like some Mao tse tung or hitler like figures not caring about other ppl's well beeing at all ?

as a human race we are evolving slowly, and Hitler, Mao Tse Tung, are not unique in and in themselves, they simply were in POSITION to take action on a massive scale.

if the average human being was put in that position, most likely something similar would happen

I mean look what is happening today? Iraq, Afganistan, and many, many other places on this third rock from the sun where regular people and government employees (who are also regular people) doing horrible shit, while explaining it all to themselves and everyone around them with all kinds of BS excuses.

I heared TOM C's promotion of love and peace and ofc we're all for it, but why couldn't we just feed the system all negativity it could digest since it's all just for sake of expanding information?

evolve or die...simple direction...it is all the same on every level, starting from a one cell organism and ending with Absolute Consciousness Itself

My personal idea's on this are, that with all implementations of newly written laws on public management, we will be heading this way again anyways. Like as if the story of our hologram is beeing written again into that direction.

Yes, if we observe there is slow evolution occuring

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
Im pretty sure my brain just exploded.

:laughing:

I do kinda agree about the frequency business, what I find interesting is that we are made of atoms, yet atoms themselves are made of quantum particles, paralleling this dimension, or "reality" and another.. Yet here we are, as if manifested, not really as solid as we think..

life is a hallucination, but it seems it has a purpose to help us evolve our intent through making choices on a moment to moment basis

Latest posts

Latest posts