What's new

....WAKE & BAKE....

budbasket

took a bong rip, might heat the vape up to go with my coffee. Watching the godfather saga with my girlfriend for her first time. Yesssss march madness. So godfather, three stooges, and basketball today for me.

Stay safe/stay medicated-basket

catalyte

Veteran
Happy Saturday Wake N Bakers!

i just hit a bowl of Hash Plant a bit earlier.... can't wait to get more later! :bandit:

F

Fastcast

Enjoy the day man!Sour bubble was a little to early?I all most couldn't function
icon10.gif
icon14.gif
icon12.gif

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
AHHH, just turned the the key on the new grow space and am taking the mini split on her trials run...cross your fingers.....

Carpe Bongem mi amigos :tiphat:

teddybud

spreadin da love
Veteran
mornin yall blazin on some pineapple express and some ultra haze 1 today getting the sabbath started right risin high

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
Morning everyone! Sorry I havent been around much lately. This last week was extremely exhausting both physically and emotionally. Lost some people in an accident and had a friend get shot Friday night. He should survive thankfully.

Gonna go burn a few down and look over some stuff for school. Hope your all doing well!

BudBasket - how you doing man? How are your classes going this semester?

budbasket

Thinking about taking a break from the bong for a while, that'll usually last till this afternoon lol. Anyways enjoying a nice bowl this morning, gonna be in the 60-70s this week, pretty excited. Not a lot else, hope you all have an amazing day, stay safe/stay medicated-basket

SpayceRayce

Tell me why - I don't like Mondays - Tell me why - I don't like Mondays - Tell me why - I don't like Mondays, I wanna shoo-oo-oo-oo-oo-ooooooot the whole day down.

I'm high, so no shooting today. Morning!

F

Fastcast

Some of sam's haze mix(sativa pheno)Enjoy the day!

Last edited:

JustDoIt

Good morning ICMag!
And what a good morning it is! Just weighed out my harvest and put the now dry buds into jars to cure. A little over 2.5oz total from 220w... Next round I'm gonna shoot for 3.5oz+, this grow was a little stressful with power outages and extremely cold temperatures, but even so I'm thrilled with the result.
Just vaped a wand of the little buds I didn't bother weighing or curing with a little blob of QWISO I made yesterday... Hope you guys have a great morning as well! I'm especially thankful for ICMag today (not that I'm not all the time), it's a beautiful day outside and I'm HIGH as FUCK and the buds got a lot of help from the people on here... :greenstars::kos: Now who's hit is it?

Attachments

• CuringJars.jpg
    CuringJars.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 11

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
Good Morning W & B Crew :tiphat:

Working on a nug of Lifesaver and a pot of coffee...Zoom zoom!

Latest posts

Latest posts