What's new

....WAKE & BAKE....

budbasket

Well, super baked this morning. Hope everyone is having as nice of weather as we are right now, little on the windy side but I'll take it.

Don't know if its the weather or what but I have just felt good/happy the past couple days. Woot woot, hope your all doing well. Stay safe/stay medicated-basket

Nice weather?! I wishhh Just got dumped on with 7 inches of snow.

Snow day at school and I smoked my last bowl last night, Finally ran out of stock for my self :( Had plumbing done like a month 1/2 ago, and had to shut down the grow show......I am feeling it now.

So, My wake and bake is with a FAT DANK<DARK< Rezzzz hoooooottt....:cuss::jerkit:

F

Fastcast

What a great day it is!One tube of sour bubble,and one tube of sadhu.Enjoy the day.

catalyte

Veteran
^nice dude. i was just reading your post above and feelin for a brother! Then i see your above post. Thats a great save!

I'm currently working on some Sensi Star. Very nice with Green Tea for work on the computer :yes:

budbasket

puff puff, long ass day ahead. Eh will make a pitcher that much better this evening. Taking a hit to get really baked....stay safe/stay medicated-basket

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Gotta bowl of headband burning and some nice weather to enjoy. Going to be a good day today. :)

Carpe diem.
puff..... puffffffffff.... pass..... :smoke out:

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
just a little house cleaning, and change sorting for this happy hour hero

gotta get backed when you're going to have your first tattoo done!

Peace Skluullz

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
Afternoon gents - nothing to smoke on at the moment, waiting to hear back about some stuff. Hope you are all having a nice Wednesday.

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
good afternoon wake n bakers! soulfly, skullznroses, trichosaurus, budbasket, mrcleancut and tokesalot..and the rest of you :)

had a great day so far..worked this morning and then went on a 5 mile stroll down the road and back...getting ready for dinner and getting baked while drinking coffee..smoking on some Shaman right now (it's a purple bud)..

budbasket

it was like 80 a couple days ago and now back in the 30s. Sitting with coffee and vape debating whether to walk in the weather to my first class. Just not feelin it today. Stay safe/stay medicated-basket

JustDoIt

Don't go then! (Budbasket) haha

It's actually really nice here today, almost tee shirt weather! Got a meeting about an hour and a half away, headed out now and looking forward to the nice long ride each way! Just vaped some blue cheese and bringing some white widow for the ride home:joint:

Whether or not the weather is as nice where you are as it is here, everybody make it a GREAT day!:wave:

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
Good Morning W & B Crew! :tiphat:

Working through some Sour Strawberry Kush and a big cup o' joe, while I repair the damage my plant sitter did during my tear down/rebuild.

The clock is ticking and a flip is coming soon!

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
Morning BudBasket, JustDoIt, and caljim! Hope you guys all have a good day.

No work today so gonna take care of a few tasks around the house. Need to finish installing this damn home network sometime soon

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Morning fellas@ :wave:

Just woke up and finishing off some gdp from last night. Temps are pleasant here,,, will take a walk in a few. Then back to the couch for some college basketball tourney action. :woohoo: Some great matchups all day today.

:ying:

catalyte

Veteran
^sounds good! thanks for reminding me about NCAA b-ball- i will most likely up on that later...

Just starting my day a little later than usual with some Super Silver Haze and Tea :D