What's new

....WAKE & BAKE....

JustDoIt

Good morning ICMag! Been a while since I've stopped in here...
I'm starting my day off with some early Blue Cheese buds in DBV
Now to go get some fresh air, gonna go for a walk in the woods!

Have a great day!

budbasket

Woot woot baskets back, got a 22 on my first plant id quiz and aced this last one. Slept a littler better last night. Taxonomy is still a stupid subject. "Oh that's Miscanthus sinsensis, maiden grass, of the Poaceae family." I don't see the point. Eh doing temperennials this week so at least their pretty to look at. Snow to 70 again this week.....

Stay safe/stay medicated-basket

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
good morning wake n bakers!

blueberry haze/ sweet tooth salad for me this morning...mmm, mmm...soo tasty :)

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Mmmmm C99 - Pineapple Banana Pheno, with some fresh ground coffee and a fresh brownie from last night's potent batch.

I love my day off!

budbasket

Huge bong hit this morning really got me going....

Several tests today, should knock em outta the park....

Some more shit this morning and some random, the shit is like a sickly candy smell I really like it.

JustDoIt

Had an early start this morning, had a business meeting at 9 so I'm just now getting my "Wake n bake" in....
Today I'm vaping some white widow and listening to a recording of Richard Bandler... for any of you interested in psychology and what makes us (people) tick, it's some VERY interesting shit! Amusing, too.

Have a great day guys and gals!

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Good morning everyone!

Clearing out the leftover bowl from last night (white widow). Not my fave in the morn but itll do. :) Then Im off to tromp around in the woodlands for a bit. to-da-lee-do

Have a great day!

catalyte

Veteran
waiting patiently for a friend to come by with some Super Silver Haze !! Wake N Bake is in full effect today!!

Blazin Red

I am off probation on Tuesday so I finally start wake n baking again. I cannot wait! Got me some Kali Mist and Sour D just waiting for me to smoke!!

Wakin' n' a bakin' . . . can someone go to work for me today?
images

budbasket

BlazinRed- AHHHHHHH!!!!! lol congrats man. I know how it feels. Enjoy it, don't fuck up again.

So gonna start a little something in my accounting class today. Expecting an A on first test and only got class average of 73. "teacher" is like 23 and just graduated to some accounting firm and 'teaching' till she leaves. So I'm gonna ask how many education related courses shes taken in her pursuit of a BA. Expecting the answer will be 0, I will then ask if its possible that out of a class of 50+ people, we aren't bad students but shes just a bad teacher.

Eh that's my day, stay safe/stay medicated-basket

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
good morning wake n bakers :)

I had my last wake n bake for at least a week...puffed down a bowl of super tasty and potent Sweet Tooth..time for a break now..

have a great day everyone! :)

budbasket

vape vape pass....long day of studying ahead, good basketball on at least. Need some tane to make a lil oil today.....That is all.

Stay safe/stay medicated-basket

Latest posts

Latest posts