What's new

....WAKE & BAKE....

budbasket

First day of work yesterday, didn't go too bad. Really hate being in the retail/dealing with customers again. Im thinking about just working at the greenhouses at school this summer or up in a lab. Eh well see how it goes. Stay safe/stay medicated-basket

G

guest8905

wake and vape

getting my recc renewed today

some mexican food while im off the mountain

keep it irie wnb

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
Happy Saturday to you all! Hope you have a great day - I am about to go spark my first bowl of the day. Cant believe spring break is finally here! So looking forward to not dealing with school for a week straight.

soulfly22583

Veteran
Happy Sunday everyone! Hope you all have a good day. Im off to find some trouble to get into. See you all this evening =)

nickman

Veteran
hey all'''...

this morning we puffed on some Vortex...

This pheno smells just like a new pair of sneakers...
imagine sticking ur nose inside a braind new pair of sneaks and smelling... well thats what it smells like to me at least...

it also has kinda like a cleaner type of smell to it...

JustDoIt

Happy Sunday ICMAG!
Hey, who said anything about changing the clocks? threw me off this morning when I woke up! (on top of the fact that I was just going to take a nap last night and had my alarm set for 10:30pm, and woke up at 5am!)

Anywho, getting settled in to Sunday with Da Buddha and some white widow! then I'm gonna go for a nice long walk in the woods.... then maybe read and meditate and get my shit together for the upcoming week! Gotta make some $$$!

Oh in other news, some PF Tek jars I inoculated a few weeks ago are pinning and fruits are growing! (Invitro). Very exciting!

budbasket

Good job on the jars Just, did you use a pressure cooker or just steam sterilize?

Hope everyone's handling the time change alright. Gonna be a long week for basket, Stay safe/stay medicated-basket

G

Guest 226076

good morning people.Iam puffin on some dryice hash i made,what great stuff.happy trails..

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
Good Morning Wake and Bake Crew :tiphat:...

Burning down some Sour Strawberry Kush phenos that did not make the keeper list, and after a three month cure I am having a hard time figuring out why they are gone:canabis:

soulfly22583

Veteran
Morning guys. Yesterday was a hell of a day - hit up a craft beer bar and got a nice buzz going before meeting up with some friends on the beach. After that I decided to go have some grilled oysters before coming home and rolling a blunt.

All in all it was a good weekend for sure =) Hope you all have a good week!

soulfly22583

Veteran
Sorry to hear your not on break yet budbasket. I am currently and enjoying the ever loving shit out of it! lol. 3 more days is nothing though my friend.

hope you all have a great day, thinking of drinking some coffee and reading some comic books today. see you all later

3 more days?!?! and one already on brake?!

5 more WEEKS for this guy, I will be baking well after I'm awake today, Big class presentation on nematodes..... lol not to exciting.

cya at lunch when i run home to hit the bong!

midwestHIGHS

Veteran
morning everybody! hope every ones nice and medicated
im flying high on some jack herer shatter, this shit is soooooo lemony smelling tasting!!! mmm

Latest posts

Latest posts