What's new

....WAKE & BAKE....

teddybud

spreadin da love
Veteran
thanks man made it a while back out of a image of some candy ciggerettes with a teddy bear on it.. lol..

budbasket

Good afternoon bakers...some pretty good og today, incensey and fruity. Can tell chemistry's getting to me as I was making a drink and wondering about the new concentration of bourbon after the addition of coke.

Stay safe/stay medicated-basket

Suspect

Veteran
whoops I did it again!!
I think my wife is conspiring something behind my back, weird looks coming from the kitchen..

budbasket

Spayce and Suspect- good morning, nice to have others up as early as I am.

Puffing on og today, well Im gonna take a couple rips this morning then a propagation test this morning. Basically just gotta remember histodifferentiation, cell expansion, maturation drying, imbibition of water, lag, and radicle protrusion.

Stay safe/stay medicated everyone-basket

G

Guest 226076

goood morning people.overcast and cold this morn,puffin some kush this am.got alot of transplanting today,busy-busy.happy trails....................

budbasket

I cleaned my bongs down stem out for the first time in years, hitting like a new pipe, took my first normal hit yesterday and had me in tears for about 15 min lol. It was kinda gross how clogged it had been.

Eh stay safe/stay medicated-basket

You don't realize how a dirty bond or pipe effects the pull and taste till you clean it!

Gooood morn everyone! Been a while.

Just writing a few finals, and life has been nuts!

About to hit the bong and head to school, stay well every1!

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Good morning!

Smoking some blueberry this morning. Glad to have today off... feels like all i do is work. Relaxing is at a minimum for me at this time. I wish money wasnt the most important thing in this world... sure could use some more 'me' time. But oh well Ill be back to the grind tomorrow so Ill enjoy today.

BB.... good idea. think ill clean out my pipes tonight. they are a bit funky.
SirTokes.... good luck bub. keep on....

:ying:

gOurd^jr.

Slept in today, got the vape heating up and the bong outside in the snow cooling down...
Gotta plant some clones today, maybe throw a few beans down too...
:)

budbasket

long ass day ahead...I'm hanging in there though, this fruity,floral, insensey og is helping me through. Got a 65 on my organic biochem test, never thought I'd be ok with a D on anything, still got a strong B in the class so its all good. I had cis-trans isomers floating around in my head whenever Id close my eyes after that test lol.

Stay safe/stay medicated-basket

Blazin Red

Off probation and smoked some sour D when i woke up. Guys I clean my piece after every use. Keep that bong clean! it is always worth it!!

midwestHIGHS

Veteran
mornin budbasket, everyone! vapin some sour d flower out of the extreme Q for little change of pace... while I wait for it to clear up outside so I can make some oil.

have great stony day... cheers everyone

budbasket

Just a couple classes for basket today then hes heading to the bar.....

Have a great weekend everyone, stay safe/stay medicated-basket